Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody know if devotions has been shut down  (Read 2611 times)

Offline vision2014

Went along today 12pm and 4pm shut up tried ringing phone off hook

Bpatel1973

Not sure, love this place. They must have moved. Does anyone have the maids number?

frank knight

Devotions def closed in October 2015. Landlord would not improve the place and wanted to put the rent up. I used to see the Bulgarian girl there that looked like Amy Winehouse. Please post if anyone knows where she is working now.

Offline meshmesh1

I hope I can find out where Kim is working now?

Offline vision2014

The maid did well doing the 1st room up her self love they they never shut the door properly so the girls could hear you and they would have a cheeky look in loved the place

I always wanted to give the maid another try too

Anyone know of where any of the girls or maid gone loved them all

Scarlette Skye

Hi this is JASMINE from devotions. Yes it has closed down sadly but I have a few of the girls working with me (Charlotte Bulgaria gitl) (scarlet red head english) and (Kim italian) in Rowley Regis b64 area x

losambo

Hi this is JASMINE from devotions. Yes it has closed down sadly but I have a few of the girls working with me (Charlotte Bulgaria gitl) (scarlet red head english) and (Kim italian) in Rowley Regis b64 area x
nicee,,,,please can you share with us the adress,,real mic youu

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Your post may be suited for UKEscoting.com. Join up if you haven't:

External Link/Members Only

Roadster

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=75601.0

Just sayin'

Offline bestpunt

Devotions is on carter road in wolves
The maid Layla and the Bulgarian girl who dresses like Amy wine house work there only. They are due to relocate to brum in June/July
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

losambo

The maid Layla and the Bulgarian girl who dresses like Amy wine house work there only. They are due to relocate to brum in June/July
nice,,in which building there or it is private

Offline BlackCountryPunter

Has anyone got the phone number for the new place? Had a cracking punt with the Amy Winehouse lookalike and defo want another go on her!

Colin McGoober

Has anyone got the phone number for the new place? Had a cracking punt with the Amy Winehouse lookalike and defo want another go on her!

I think this is it. External Link/Members Only
I'm thinking of seeing her tomorrow or if not then maybe someone else.

By of any chance is the Amy Winehouse lookalike the former Miss Criss? If so then I've been trying to see her since last year and two years before but never had the chance.

losambo

Went along today 12pm and 4pm shut up tried ringing phone off hook
is it open now