Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Going on my first punt (agen)  (Read 1073 times)

Offline Raymond

After last night's let dwn which I will review later on I have made a booking with jojo1993 from cearphilly any info guys would be appeciated. N cn some1 tell me how I put links to profiles up plz thanx

Offline Corus Boy

Raymond, it is your choice and I wish you well but may I ask why you are picking new to the business girl?

Each to our own taste but I think you will have more chance of success if you pick one or the well recommended girls you can find on here.

A Similar Thread

Good luck and have fun.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 04:50:09 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline Raymond

Thanx for the advice, tbh I av no idea was in doin n just picking ramdoms. But I'll definitely take it advice into consideration

Offline ampersand

I would say Welsh Brunette, but you need a bit of feedback for that. Start by working your way through the Hungarian NDF girls first  - I am not sure whether they give feedback - then get some feedback, then visit WB for her to blow your socks off!!

Offline HughJardon

Show us your hand then Raymondo !
Description of girl your after ?
Location/do you drive, or willing to ?
do you want to punt away from your area, or dont care

Letsby Avenue  :cool:

Offline Raymond

Looking for a chubby ish girl 12-14 not taller than 5ft9 as I'm only 5ft5 myself I do drive wanna punt around the pontypridd Cardiff area as its away from where I'm from but not too far for me to drive

Offline ampersand

np500

She was the girl next door if I'm not mistaken

Offline Corus Boy

External Link/Members Only

One review on here and plenty of form on AW.

Never heard anything bad about her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ampersand

She was the girl next door if I'm not mistaken

Do you mean this girl?  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is no longer on AW, but old details provided to link posts about her. number1bustyblonde definitely isn't the same girl - completely different arse!!!!

np500

No not that one, shore she was called by a different name ? That lip pic and the mobile message pics are unmistakable, not that it matters. But that girl had other positive reviews i'm shore there was one out of the ibis hotel on Churchill way , hard to keep track sometimes !