Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daniella of Pheonix club  (Read 683 times)

secular

Just went to my first party and it was fantastic. The star of the party being Daniella who is really hot I mean really hot no exaggeration. She was very enthusiastic in sacking and fucking all those cocks. Does anyone know if she does 1-2-1.

secular

Also I'll be writing a full review of my experience at the party soon. Me being in my early 50s and not being in great shape (I am very skinny )  fucking and getting my old cock sucked by the girls was a fantasy come true.

vt

I think Daniella is just about the only girl surviving since when I started going to LMP (fore-runner of Phoenix) 4 years ago, so I've met her a number of times over the years. She's a bright girl, speaks excellent English, we tease each other & she cracks me up with her dry sense of humour. She was complaining about aches her aging limbs last time I saw her, but she still has the body of a 22yo in my view!!  :D

Pretty sure this is her here...she's Romanian, not Czech...I think it's one of those places where there are lots of extras...so it won't be cheap...

External Link/Members Only

yumyum3

Fully agree with you, secular. I didn't know she was still there. My favourite. Just when I think I can't get another hard on or make another pop, she raises my dick from the dead and has me in spasms 5 mins before I'm due out the door  :D