Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: seeing a wg out and about  (Read 5816 times)

Offline wilson1962

I had a visit to a very sexy young WG and had a really great time with her. After the main event we chatted and I found that she lived close to me, although the meeting was 40 miles away. Just a few days later I was in a supermarket queue not paying much attention, When it was my turn I realised   that it was the same girl who was the check out girl!  We recognised each other. She just said, " hello, nice to see you again" and we had a normal chat at the check out. Saw her again a few weeks later and we had a laugh about it.

Offline GoodIdea

Its always in the supermarket isnt it.
Ive bumped into two wgs at Tescos. Only one of whom I would have talked to but she wasnt alone so I left her be.

Offline threechilliman

happyhappy

I was in the pub last weekend with wife & friends and saw a WG I'd met several times, she was in a small group. An an appropriate and opportune moment, I gave her a little wink of acknowledgment, to which she politely smiled back to. 2 days later I get a message from her on AW thanking me for the 'mutual respect' I showed. Seeing her out and getting the nice message reminded me of how good our meet was, so I've already booked her again for later this week.   :P

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I often wonder if members have re-booked the girl after seeing her in civie, if only to chat about where they met, etc??

I have usually texted her at the next opportunity, and discussed it if I ended up meeting her.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I have one particular girl who I've known for about 5 years and I meet on a regular basis. She is very submissive and likes to be spanked, tits slapped etc.
We arranged to meet one afternoon and she was in a very submissive mood and when I arrived as requested she had her breasts tied waiting to be slapped.
Following a really good session she mentioned due to marking she would not be able to wear a low cut top that evening when she went out.

That evening I was at an office leaving do in a pub for a member of my staff, during the evening she came up to me tapped me on the shoulder and introduced me to her daughter.  Yep it was my submissive friend looking all prim and proper with a cute smile. Her mum said in the introduction how nice I was and she was sure we would get on, little did she know, how we managed to act if we didn't know each other I don't know but the complementary blow job later took on another meaning.

Still see her
You have almost written a review, we look forward to the full review with a link.

Offline rubric

When I used to punt in London a lot about 10 years ago or so, I used to occasionally run into an EE girl I had seen previously in and around Oxford Street/Knightsbridge - usually it was just a discreet look and barely acknowledge thing - especially if either of us were with someone else.  Couple of times it led to a conversation+further appointment though.

More interesting when it happens the other way around, when I was in my early 20s I saw a milf in her 30s who did a double take when she saw me and asked me if she knew me - at the time I didn't think I did. I realised afterwards she was one half of a couple (who had since divorced) who used to visit my next door neighbors.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I was in the pub last weekend with wife & friends and saw a WG I'd met several times, she was in a small group. An an appropriate and opportune moment, I gave her a little wink of acknowledgment, to which she politely smiled back to. 2 days later I get a message from her on AW thanking me for the 'mutual respect' I showed. Seeing her out and getting the nice message reminded me of how good our meet was, so I've already booked her again for later this week.   :P
looking forward to a review!