Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hairy  (Read 3713 times)

Offline gogsieloon

looking for a girl with hair not shaved down below,any got reviews
Banned reason: Trash
Banned by:

DG

Lucy Longlegs and xx Scottish-Blonde xx, plenty of reviews on both. Neither are everyone's cup of tea as you'll see from the reviews, but they don't shave.

RandyF

The mad French cow always had a airy kebab, and judging from her feedback still does. 

She known for shoving it in your face whether you wish it or not  :vomit:

Offline myothernameis

Lucy Longlegs and xx Scottish-Blonde xx, plenty of reviews on both. Neither are everyone's cup of tea as you'll see from the reviews, but they don't shave.

Photo of xx Scottish-Blonde xx

Hidden Image/Members Only

DG

Great pic but the muff kills it for me. When I saw her she was pretty well trimmed so not too bad. Where did this pic come from?

Hawkwind71

External Link/Members Only

Forget, the fluffy muff, look at the pins !!!!!  My Scotland trip is the in the new year but looks like I have my Glasgow punt sorted. Put up with a lot to have those wrapped round my head.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 07:08:47 am by Hawkwind71 »

Offline Colston36

Offline auldie63

She has had a few incarnations on AW usually Megalie Frenchgirl/Sexy French Girl something like that, she uses the term 'girl' with great poetic licence as she must be in her 50s at least. I saw her at leasr 20 yrs ago when she advertised in the Sport and she was in her 30s then. If you are after a mad cow who likes to shite on you etc. she is for you.
It has been alleged that she has now started videoing her clients arriving and leaving without telling them. Quite why she should do this I cannot imagine, I could see the security aspect of getting someone's fizog on camera when they arrive but at least tell them and delete it when they leave. Who is to say it's only start and finish that's videod? She also has a male partner who is always somewhere in the background. All in all a strange pair.

DG

External Link/Members Only
Forget, the fluffy muff, look at the pins !!!!!  My Scotland trip is the in the new year but looks like I have my Glasgow punt sorted. Put up with a lot to have those wrapped round my head.

Read her UKP reviews before getting too excited brother. But yeah she has a cracking body and what an ass :yahoo:

RandyF

If you are after a mad cow who likes to shite on you.  she is for you.

Push comes to shove Auldie, who isn't?  ;)

RandyF

Nice.  Let's see the others then mate.  Take it these are from some sad swingers site her and her dad are on?

We don't need to see the da btw.  Edit him out  :vomit:

Hawkwind71

Read her UKP reviews before getting too excited brother. But yeah she has a cracking body and what an ass :yahoo:

Thanks Bro.

Case of the little guy getting too much in control again. Forgot the golden rule, check UKP reviews. Shame about the pins, wasted, got lots of time to look further, Glasgow looks like great punting ground.

Near miss, esp the no FK and the dad to meet and greet you. Maybe he checks them all on the way in.  :scare:

DG

Nice.  Let's see the others then mate.  Take it these are from some sad swingers site her and her dad are on?

We don't need to see the da btw.  Edit him out  :vomit:

Randy, last time I looked pics on swingers site were same as AW ie no face, so intrigued as to where this one came from.

RandyF

Randy, last time I looked pics on swingers site were same as AW ie no face, so intrigued as to where this one came from.

Oh well good.  We don't the old shite her dads posted everywhere else.

Maybe these are from myothernameis's own private collection then?    :lol:

Offline henry brubaker

Easy to see why all her profile pics are from the back. Some body but a face that would scare weans.

Offline Alexix

It has been alleged that she has now started videoing her clients arriving and leaving without telling them. Quite why she should do this I cannot imagine, I could see the security aspect of getting someone's fizog on camera when they arrive but at least tell them and delete it when they leave. Who is to say it's only start and finish that's videod? She also has a male partner who is always somewhere in the background. All in all a strange pair.

OMG! Seriously?!?!  :dash: How did you know that?
If it is true, she is really out of mind  :wacko:

ickydicky

She has had a few incarnations on AW usually Megalie Frenchgirl/Sexy French Girl something like that, she uses the term 'girl' with great poetic licence as she must be in her 50s at least. I saw her at leasr 20 yrs ago when she advertised in the Sport and she was in her 30s then. If you are after a mad cow who likes to shite on you etc. she is for you.

Got to agree with you, Auldie63.

She is Sexyfrenchgirl/Magalie/Celine and I know what she does with cctv cameras in her flat in Queens Drive which are taking photos of punters going in and out her flat. But there is more, which is taking photos of punters cars too.

Thinking about starting a thread about how dangerous she is.

Offline Keema

Who parks right outside a prossies door? Park in the next street ffs.

RandyF

Thinking about starting a thread about how dangerous she is.

Please don't if it's just the usual absurd slanging's & slander her and that other mob spam around about each other.

Nobody gives a bugger  :dash:

Offline muffherwell91

Take it these are from some sad swingers site her and her dad are on?
Please tell me that I am not the only one who finds that information a little bit disturbing.  :unknown:

DG

Please tell me that I am not the only one who finds that information a little bit disturbing.  :unknown:

Tbf her swinger site profile states her partner is 50 odds; the father tag has been applied on here I think. That said, when I saw her she did mention it was her dads flat and that he would be home soon. Also other punters have met an old guy as they enter and leave the block. Draw your own conclusion  :scare:

Hawkwind71

OK so listening to all the comments, when I visit Scotland next year should I or should I not punt this body. Don't care about the face, just if the fuck is a wate of money or worthwhile. Still not sure :unknown:

DG

OK so listening to all the comments, when I visit Scotland next year should I or should I not punt this body. Don't care about the face, just if the fuck is a wate of money or worthwhile. Still not sure :unknown:

If you're looking to unload for £50 with a fit young girl after a long drive, then yes; if you're after fireworks , then don't bother.  :drinks:

RandyF

Fire in mate.  Just watch out for her da.  At least if you pass him on the way in, you'll know he's not hiding under the bed  ;)

RandyF

Tbf her swinger site profile states her partner is 50 odds; the father tag has been applied on here I think. That said, when I saw her she did mention it was her dads flat and that he would be home soon. Also other punters have met an old guy as they enter and leave the block. Draw your own conclusion  :scare:

Yeah it's her that's been perpetuating this line that the old geezer that seems to be hanging around her constantly is her dad. 

I suppose many young females would be uncomfortable admitting there fucking an old grandpa, but there has to be a better tale to tell than "Aye, me and ma dad weer swingers ken"

Hawkwind71

If you're looking to unload for £50 with a fit young girl after a long drive, then yes; if you're after fireworks , then don't bother.  :drinks:

Looking to unload £50, I just fancy her and when you have the itch ya gotta scratch it.
Gunna have those hairs tickling my tonsils...

I'll give the old man a smile and wink on the way out and say 'nice one mate, thanks for the loan'    :thumbsup:

Offline Courtney

Fire in mate.  Just watch out for her da.  At least if you pass him on the way in, you'll know he's not hiding under the bed  ;)

Randy! Arrgh! :scare: OMFG!  :lol: :lol:       ............I liked that one mate......so funny!  :lol:

DG

Looking to unload £50, I just fancy her and when you have the itch ya gotta scratch it.
Gunna have those hairs tickling my tonsils...

I'll give the old man a smile and wink on the way out and say 'nice one mate, thanks for the loan'    :thumbsup:

Each to our own. Go for it mate  :drinks:

ickydicky

Well then Hawkwind, did you give it a go and scratch the itch? Hope she didn't leave you itchy :yahoo:

Hawkwind71

Well then Hawkwind, did you give it a go and scratch the itch? Hope she didn't leave you itchy :yahoo:

icky  its for my Glasgow tour next year.  ;) Sorry to misinform. But deffo, with those pins I'd do anything.

You will be the first to know