Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delicate topic - reluctant question  (Read 2319 times)

Hawkwind71

I have been reluctant to ask this, cos it sounds underhanded, but it keeps nagging at me so best get it out.

Has anyone had a fall out with a WG over the message system, then gone on to phone her pretending to be someone else and had a successful punt without the WG's knowledge that you were the idiot she spoke to on the message system. How did you feel afterwards?

Sounds underhanded but lets face it, punting isn't exactly an honorable career.

Just curious .....

Offline Cuntminion

Nope but to be frank

If I was getting bad comms or fell out in the first instance I wouldn't try through any other way I would just write it off

If you fall out that quickly don't have the makings of a good meet

Offline madeinwales56

« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 05:31:54 pm by madeinwales56 »

DG

No, but I fell out with a WG after a really good punt because of comments I made in a positive review. She took offence at how I described her enthusiasm for anal sex and despite her giving me good feedback she said she won't see me again, which btw I planned to.

Offline PLeisure

No, but I fell out with a WG after a really good punt because of comments I made in a positive review. She took offence at how I described her enthusiasm for anal sex and despite her giving me good feedback she said she won't see me again, which btw I planned to.
Bummer   :( :sarcastic:

Hawkwind71

Nope but to be frank

If I was getting bad comms or fell out in the first instance I wouldn't try through any other way I would just write it off

If you fall out that quickly don't have the makings of a good meet

Yes this is the best course of action I agree. I was more asking if you fell out but decided you really wanted to punt her anyway despite everything else.

Hawkwind71

Yep. A few times.

Good answer. I have one I screwed up and I am up for the challenge.

Seahorse

I gave Stephanie Rose a very positive review a few years back, but had one ambiguous sentence in the review (about where she wanted me to wait outside, I recall) which she objected to very strongly and gave me a whole load of abuse.

She was absolutely fabulous and I couldn't recommend her enough - but although I toyed with going back under an alias, I just kept feeling that as soon as she saw me, I'd be out the door ... or might not have got back in!!

Lots of choice out there, I guess - oh, and she's now VERY expensive!!

Offline smiths

I have been reluctant to ask this, cos it sounds underhanded, but it keeps nagging at me so best get it out.

Has anyone had a fall out with a WG over the message system, then gone on to phone her pretending to be someone else and had a successful punt without the WG's knowledge that you were the idiot she spoke to on the message system. How did you feel afterwards?

Sounds underhanded but lets face it, punting isn't exactly an honorable career.

Just curious .....

No I require WGs to have a good attitude at ALL times so if I had fallen out with them they wouldn't have one anymore so I would be looking elsewhere. I also don't waste my time emailing WGs. And it could of been her that was the idiot of course, not the punter.

Quesadilla

Good answer. I have one I screwed up and I am up for the challenge.
It's just like groundhog day - you've got a second chance to screw it all up again!  :lol:  :thumbsup:  :drinks:

Offline smiths

I gave Stephanie Rose a very positive review a few years back, but had one ambiguous sentence in the review (about where she wanted me to wait outside, I recall) which she objected to very strongly and gave me a whole load of abuse.

She was absolutely fabulous and I couldn't recommend her enough - but although I toyed with going back under an alias, I just kept feeling that as soon as she saw me, I'd be out the door ... or might not have got back in!!

Lots of choice out there, I guess - oh, and she's now VERY expensive!!

An example of a WG with who cant control her temper, sites like UKP are here to stay so a smart WG accepts feedback especially when its mainly positive and doesn't resort to abuse. Amazing how many thick cunts feel the need to join and then lose their rag on here though. :thumbsdown:

Hawkwind71

No I require WGs to have a good attitude at ALL times so if I had fallen out with them they wouldn't have one anymore so I would be looking elsewhere. I also don't waste my time emailing WGs. And it could of been her that was the idiot of course, not the punter.

oh definitely she was part to blame, Ive had 3 such situations, 2 I wouldn't  bother with but the third is a challenge and I'm  trying to decide. Daft really but I figured if I threw it out in the open then I'll decide one way or the other. That is the beauty of this forum.......slays demons.    :diablo:

no more no less....

Offline smiths

Another thick short shorted idiot. :thumbsdown:

Offline MancSean

Only ever fallen out with one wg and that was an ex 's mate do no chance of getting me leg over there

tonysoprano

I've only ever fallen out with one WG who I saw dozens of times, after I accidentally came on her face. It was something we'd discussed previously but she was adamant it wasn't something she would do (although she would do CIM, which never makes any sense to me).

Anyway one time, after i'm fucking her I pull out to cum on her tits and she sort of leans forward a bit and a nice thick load hits her in the face (I was a little backed up). She was seriously pissed off and we had a bit of an argument about it and I just thought her reaction was a bit over the top. I went back to see her once after that but it felt a bit weird so I haven't seen her since.

It does seem a bit odd that a girl lets you fuck her senseless and spunk on any part of her body but the minute a drop hits her pretty little face it's as though you've just broken the law. I can't understand that  :dash:

Offline smiths

I've only ever fallen out with one WG who I saw dozens of times, after I accidentally came on her face. It was something we'd discussed previously but she was adamant it wasn't something she would do (although she would do CIM, which never makes any sense to me).

Anyway one time, after i'm fucking her I pull out to cum on her tits and she sort of leans forward a bit and a nice thick load hits her in the face (I was a little backed up). She was seriously pissed off and we had a bit of an argument about it and I just thought her reaction was a bit over the top. I went back to see her once after that but it felt a bit weird so I haven't seen her since.

It does seem a bit odd that a girl lets you fuck her senseless and spunk on any part of her body but the minute a drop hits her pretty little face it's as though you've just broken the law. I can't understand that  :dash:

I was pig in the middle at a MMF punt where the other punter did this, the long banned off here 6upxxx who spunked on the WGs face without her agreement so she told me, I was in the bathroom so didn't see it but she went nuts. For this WG she didn't want to have to re do her make-up so she told me which is why she offered CIM as she just spat that out but COF always means having to apply new make-up.

Hawkwind71

I was pig in the middle at a MMF punt where the other punter did this, the long banned off here 6upxxx who spunked on the WGs face without her agreement so she told me, I was in the bathroom so didn't see it but she went nuts. For this WG she didn't want to have to re do her make-up so she told me which is why she offered CIM as she just spat that out but COF always means having to apply new make-up.

I am so glad I asked this question, get so much in return. Yes it is the small things that they seem to spit out by rote. Why does a WG even wear makeup. I ask mine not to in case the wife spots it. But to be OK with CIM yet not COF is surreal.

tonysoprano

Ok, she was wearing make-up but not that much..anyway it's not like she has anything else to do...

I know she would shower after each punt so presumably she would be putting her make-up on after that again anyway?

Offline MancSean

Women are very talented Tony at not getting their head wet in the shower from my experience

tonysoprano

Women are very talented Tony at not getting their head wet in the shower from my experience

Haha..unless they're in my shower when they usually take 2 hours and use enough water to empty a reservoir..

Offline smiths

I am so glad I asked this question, get so much in return. Yes it is the small things that they seem to spit out by rote. Why does a WG even wear makeup. I ask mine not to in case the wife spots it. But to be OK with CIM yet not COF is surreal.

Because some would look damn ugly without it, and apart from that for many WGs and non-WGs make-up is a mask that gives them great confidence, and without it they aren't  confident at all, my ex was one such woman.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 07:58:53 pm by smiths »

Offline smiths

Ok, she was wearing make-up but not that much..anyway it's not like she has anything else to do...

I know she would shower after each punt so presumably she would be putting her make-up on after that again anyway?

How many DO shower after each punt though I wonder, dousing down with wet wipes is an alternative some WGs choose.

Offline MancSean

Haha..unless they're in my shower when they usually take 2 hours and use enough water to empty a reservoir..
Brilliant mate. I  remember those days. Funny enough my gas bill did reduce dramatically giving me additional funds once she fucked right off out the door knowing she weren't wanted anymore

Offline MancSean

How many DO shower after each punt though I wonder, dousing down with wet wipes is an alternative some WGs choose.
Normally the ones who have back to back bookings otherwise there is no excuse it's lazy and a bit nasty in my eyes

Offline threechilliman

Getting back on topic, and taking things a stage further, has anyone seen a girl you've negatively reviewed previously?

tcm

Hawkwind71

Getting back on topic, and taking things a stage further, has anyone seen a girl you've negatively reviewed previously?

tcm
I almost considered Emma because her tits are magnificent, but that's as close as I got.

Offline MancSean

Quite a few years ago now I had a regular in a massage parlour who I saw pretty much 2 times a week for 2 years. It was a very vanilla service body to body massage reverse massage with fingering  covered oral and sex. Probably 30 mins each time.
Anyway suddenly the place closed and stayed closed for 2 weeks. I fancied the arse off of this lass and was cock broken that I might never see her again. Then one Sunday I was driving past to check if the place was open and I saw her walk in. Parked up and was chuffed that I was going to be the first of the day. Turned out the place was going to be raided by the police at any moment. But was only told this once I had paid my entrance fee and was naked laying flat on my front getting the massage. I was shitting it more than pissed off at first. Then there was a knock at the door she went out the room came back and said we are going to have to wrap it up. I had a raging boner and luckily she did wank me off bearing in mind the massage had gone on for a good 10-15 mins I wasn't best pleased. She must have realised this and gave me her number so we could do an incall if I wanted.  I got dressed left with a scrap of paper in my pocket with her number on. I was married and didn't want her number on my phone as didn't have a punting phone back then. I wasn't happy and if ukp existed then it would have been a big negative.
Anyway next day was Monday back to work and I started thinking with my cock instead of my head so I call her up to arrange a meet she said tomorrow at 8 which suited me.
Ended up being best punt I had had up to then full gfe so I went back the next 2 nights too. Plus it was about £80 for 2 hours amazing value too.

slow and low

Fallen out with a semi regular cos I went over time by 5 mins. She got the ache, face like a bulldog chewing wasps as I finished. Her loss, I offered to pay extra on next booking to compensate but can't be arsed now so moved and I've no intention of pretending to be someone else just to see her again.

SirFrank

It depends on the situation but in all honesty if I had properly fallen out with a girl that would be that for me. I'd move on. I've had a few girls get arsey over text messages and that's it for me. Why the fuck would I want to spend time and money with someone like that? one girl also went nuts because I couldn't find her place. I text her where abouts is your gaff etc and she went fucking mental. Again I didn't bother chasing that one up. I appreciate that many girls probably have to put up with a lot of dickheads but I'm always courteous and expect the same back. If it breaks down at the comms stage, it's probably the tip of the iceberg for me. Those types of girls also never get a second chance with me.

I wouldn't phone a restaurant up to book a table and be spoken to like a fucking chump by the manager but still take my custom there. Fuck that.

SirFrank

tcm

No but it depends on what was the reason for the negative. There are people I would give the benefit of the doubt if I thought it was appropriate. I have a history of cutting off my nose to spite my face, which can often be problematic

Offline wristjob

A couple of times, but I don't think it ever resulted in a booking at the end of it. Punting just doesn't work if there's any kind of stress or drama in the situation.

Type_O_Negative

A couple of times, but I don't think it ever resulted in a booking at the end of it. Punting just doesn't work if there's any kind of stress or drama in the situation.

Agree, you just take your money elsewhere.

SirFrank

I agree. I often find 'give me 5 mins' can be tricky for that very reason. I'll usually give them 15 and then I'm gone because I find it a bad show and after that time I'm usually too seething to enjoy myself after that stage anyway so would always split.

Offline Daffodil

I once negged a girl (anonymously) and then she fell out with me because she thought I hadn't given her any feedback.

Sometime later I get a fishing text from her. She's desperate for cash. I'm at a mate's, negotiate a good rate, and have her come to me. Fuck her in the stairwell of my mate's place. Pretty good shag. Still didn't rescind the negative  :music:

Hawkwind71

I once negged a girl (anonymously) and then she fell out with me because she thought I hadn't given her any feedback.

Sometime later I get a fishing text from her. She's desperate for cash. I'm at a mate's, negotiate a good rate, and have her come to me. Fuck her in the stairwell of my mate's place. Pretty good shag. Still didn't rescind the negative  :music:

And this shows it can actually be a thrill.  Just for the record, the one and only one, WG who I am considering is one that I now chat and banter with on twitter. I have mentioned a date and she reacted positively. The thing is we had a misunderstanding on AW and  will I be able to maintain the deceipt in the date, if it happens.

From this thread, I have decided that I am going to continue the banter then see what happens.  Thanks guys.  :hi:

DG

tcm

Not a negative but a neutral that turned into a positive on my return. Met a well known Greenock girl (no longer active) who had loads of great AW feedback. After a failed attempt to see her due to 'internet problems' preventing her confirming address, I finally got to see her. Her performance was pretty lack lustre, unlike all the feedback.

I let her know how I felt and she admitted she had been out the night before and was feeling delicate, but said she'd make it up to me. I wasn't inclined to go back but on a quiet weekend thought I'd test the water. She ended up giving me a very good half hour for £30 and earned herself a Positive review.

Offline Roth

Fallen out with a semi regular cos I went over time by 5 mins. She got the ache, face like a bulldog chewing wasps as I finished. Her loss, I offered to pay extra on next booking to compensate but can't be arsed now so moved and I've no intention of pretending to be someone else just to see her again.

Seems like she was being a bitch and deserves a dusty phone if you went over by only 5 mins.   :manhater:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

There's a girl I negged here due to a no show that I would still like to see. All other feedback on her is good which makes me wonder if I was just downright unlucky.

She does not display her no. though and blocked my last AW email after the fall out.

I asked a punter here to put a word in for me to the effect I was still interested to see her. He kindly did so, so I will try and re-approach.

Offline lostandfound

A genuine falling out would be it for me. Punting should be uncomplicated fun IMO.

However, I often have problems understanding EE girls and vice versa, and that can lead to misunderstandings. So a provider may refuse a booking because of miscommunication rather than anything else. And some providers can be a bit flaky but still provide a good service IME.

Hawkwind71

There's a girl I negged here due to a no show that I would still like to see. All other feedback on her is good which makes me wonder if I was just downright unlucky.

She does not display her no. though and blocked my last AW email after the fall out.

I asked a punter here to put a word in for me to the effect I was still interested to see her. He kindly did so, so I will try and re-approach.

I totally accept the approach that you just move on. I knew that before I started the thread.

But if it's someone who has a great profile, well reviewed, pushes all your buttons..... I just wondered if it was worth a second shot. Seems like the consensus is split 50/50.   I am lucky that she is also on twitter with good comms so far. So I'm going to continue over the next few months, no rush and see if I can pluck up the courage to do a sneaky. ......or move on.

slow and low

Seems like she was being a bitch and deserves a dusty phone if you went over by only 5 mins.   :manhater:
+ 1

SirFrank

I guess much also depends on whether the girl wants to see you after a negative review, since it takes two to tango. Pretending to be someone else when making such a booking is surely the punting equivalent of a bait and switch.

Offline lostandfound

I'm not sure I would book a girl I'd actually seen and pretend to be somebody else.

Having said that, a popular provider might see a hundred guys a month. Sometimes I've been back to see someone three months afterwards and she's clearly no idea that I've seen her before. Of course a -ve experience, or a -ve review will probably make a punter stand out in her memory.

Hawkwind71

I guess much also depends on whether the girl wants to see you after a negative review, since it takes two to tango. Pretending to be someone else when making such a booking is surely the punting equivalent of a bait and switch.

Ever my conscience Sir Frank. This is why I asked the forum to try to decide on balance. Bait and switch is me doing the booking then sending my brother.   But I see your point, I am deceiving the WG and that has its ethical downside.

Bear in mind I have done nothing yet, really just asking the ethics of doing it...  hard to do without being implicated

Offline Weyoun

Couple of years back a new WG started near me and I  booked by text. The afternoon of the punt my eldest had a bad accident as school and was taken to A&E. Of course I downed tools, forgot all about the punt, went to the hospital and turned my phone off. Anyway brings him home next day and turns my phone (pre-punting phone days) on to receive a stream of texts from the WG as asking where the fuck was I. I text her back and apologised and explained what had happened, she told me in no uncertain terms she thought what I said was BS, that I was a timewaster and not to try booking her again. She was fit and had good reviews so I just got a PAYG sim and booked with that and had a really good time. She's my regular now and after 6 months of seeing her we were chatting and I mentioned what happened and she just laughed it off as we had gotten to know each other.

Hawkwind71

Couple of years back a new WG started near me and I  booked by text. The afternoon of the punt my eldest had a bad accident as school and was taken to A&E. Of course I downed tools, forgot all about the punt, went to the hospital and turned my phone off. Anyway brings him home next day and turns my phone (pre-punting phone days) on to receive a stream of texts from the WG as asking where the fuck was I. I text her back and apologised and explained what had happened, she told me in no uncertain terms she thought what I said was BS, that I was a timewaster and not to try booking her again. She was fit and had good reviews so I just got a PAYG sim and booked with that and had a really good time. She's my regular now and after 6 months of seeing her we were chatting and I mentioned what happened and she just laughed it off as we had gotten to know each other.

THIS is what I was hoping someone would say.  Thanks Weyoun. OK not gunna dwell but I'm just gunna proceed carefully without taking advantage of the situation. But the means may justify the ends. 

Offline threechilliman

Not quite the same but I am about to leave a positive review for a girl I negged about 6 weeks ago. There was no deception involved either. Made for an interesting start.....

tcm