Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bahare/Evelyn cardiff  (Read 1650 times)

5 review(s) for bahare (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Rick77

External Link/Members Only

Long time lurker/punter but felt obliged to register to post a review of my worst punt ever.

Gorgeous body, possibly the best I've ever seen but her attitude is the polar f*cking opposite.

Didn't get a smile from the moment I walked in, I get 5 mins of light kissing then after another 5mins of OWO she arches her eyebrow and says 'no time'. I had a semi by this time (ok so it takes my a while to warm up but I had 20 mins left at this point). Anyway I ask her to lie on bed, and she says 'what for'? To which I reply for 'kissing and hand job' - she then says 'you need to check internet I only do blowjob and sex' (what the f*ck was the previous 5 mins kissing all about then!?) I was fuming by now so left with £20 of my £60 refunded. I wasn't gonna argue as I have no idea what muscle she has in the flat.

I have seen 3 girls at the HNF and they all win personality of the year award compared to this girl. Even the fat jap bait and switch was not as bad as this!!

I realise this is contrary to a couple of reviews on here. Maybe she didn't take her lithium as based on the reviews on here she could well be bi polar. This site has steered me many a decent punt, sadly this was not one of them.

Good luck, if you fancy a bit of roulette then knock yourself out.

Ps if you say you saw her as on viva street she is £60 for 30mins Rather than AW which is £70.

np500

Sorry you had a bad one there m8, Seems it's a case of which girl turns up on the day, spit personality ! Either very good or stereotypical Romanian, I put her on h l due to the positives on here but I'm fucked if I'm taking the risk with my money , she's off my list, something else she can be miserable about , bye.

Asian Hunter

I have seen 3 girls at the HNF and they all win personality of the year award compared to this girl.

:thumbsup: My thoughts exactly.

Offline mr big

like I said on another post I had a bad experience with her the other week really bad punt  at which point I said to myself I will never do another Romanian again even if they have good reviews

Rick77

:unknown:

I think I may have read a couple of things about Romanians on UKP,
but now know what the gripe is. If any are even half as bad then they're not worth the money

np500

Romanians got a shit name and rightly so then one comes along who has proved she can deliver then fucks it up twice with her shitty Romanian attitude on here with two shit reports to fuck up the good work she did to get those 2 good reports ! You could've make it up .

SeekingtheTruth

This girl really needs to get her shit together.

Sorry to hear you had a crap punt, sounds like the complete polar opposite to what I had.

jtfm

Romanian WGs are on the whole are shite, why waste money on them?

cfcfcf

I seen her a few months back never again
Best body ive ever had
But her attitude stinks worst than my arse after the gym

Offline PMAC123

Does anyone know if she's still around? I'm one of the few that seemed to have a positive experience, I would go back but think her AW profile is gone.

SirFukedDaLot

She's packed her bags and taken her suitcase full of easy earned cash back to Romania. . Not bad for a few months lying on your back.  But don't despair as the production line is churning them out by the bucket load.   :D

Offline charlie-mott

She was still on Vivastreet quite recently. I haven't looked for about a week, but it might be worth trawling through their ads. Or it could just have been another WH using her pics. Absolute stunner tho it'd be a shame if she has gone.

np500

A lot go home for Christmas , some take there profiles down, some don't , but as has been said if she don't return , others will !