Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LMP/The Phoenix club  (Read 639 times)

ATMIV

I attended an LMP (now TPC) in Bristol last year but sadly the have not returned since.

I had a great time at the last one and now find myself in London once a month so have the opportunity to attend TPC parties now

This has got me thinking about last year - looking back I can't recall noticing any of them giving oral to a CIM finish

Do the girls at TPC do CIM or is it not the done thing for punters to blow their load into the girls mouth at a party?

Or is it something you discreetly check with whichever girl is giving you oral at the time?

Cheers ATMIV

ATMIV

"Or is it something you discreetly check with whichever girl is giving you oral at the time?"

In fact this can be extended to other services such as anal and such like

Offline lostandfound

No anal. Check with girl as regards CIM, though most don't offer it IME.

Lz-129

Vera does, pretty sure she did while I was there but didn't witness it! She was going to do it for me but I was drained out already, She's there on Friday I think normally in the chair thing
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 03:49:14 pm by Lz-129 »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

No anal. Check with girl as regards CIM, though most don't offer it IME.

Would agree with that. 1 or 2 might do it, but usually later into the party IME.

ATMIV

Thanks fellas

That's pretty much what I thought. Whilst the girls may do CIM on a 121 basis I bet they are discouraged to engage in it at a party whilst it's in full swing.

Too many men waiting for a bit of the action for them to be continually disappearing off to mouth wash

So on reflection it probably wasn't going on at the LMP last year