Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Condom come off!  (Read 2911 times)

Offline Tallguy1234

Got your attention hopefully

Ok so, not trying to sound like some stallion or sex god here or that I have a massive penis or small before someone says the condom is to big, The are very tight actually but I was having very good sex and the girl was very very wet, she was on top and we had been going at it for quite a while and had changed positions

So she is getting to that crucial stage says I'm gonna cum, gets faster and longer bounces on top, I thought god you are hot and wet, not realising at the time that the condom had come off!!

Now I saw a girl I see very regularly yesterday and well it nearly happened with her as well again we had been going a long time and it got me thinking, what if this happened with a working girl? What would you do? How do you deal with it?

Iv always checked and made sure it's all the way down etc

But when your really lost in it .......... Your not thinking about that! And this close call made me think, has this happened to you guys and what did you do?

Straight down doctors get checked? Established girls are squeaky clean usually but even so.... You can't be 100%

Ming

It has happened to me in the long past, it depends on the severity I suppose. If the condom came all the way off and you ejaculated in her then very worrying for both and immediate health checks and cessation of activities until an all clear, poss even pregnancy check for her?

If it only came partially off and you still filled the bag (this has happened to me) then less of a worry but still worth having checks.

It also does depend on how well you know the girl. On the odd occasions it happened to me it was with girls I knew over a long period of time, we still had health checks to be on the safe side but we were fairly cool about it. If it happened with a new girl then more worrying.

Condoms are pretty good, but their use does not give guarantees and I have even had one split. You pays your money and takes your chances.....

Offline Stapler

Check out member : UKBB

He's not bothered either way and has some interesting views!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Tallguy1234

Ming, totally agree I know her well so wasn't worried but then you have that little doubt, she was also very cool

As for BB, well Russian roulette with a loaded gun I imagine is a big rush, I hope he never sees any girls I see!!!!!

Magneto

I've done BB three times...never asked for it or wasn't listed, just kind of happened...I am still alive

vw

I've done BB three times...never asked for it or wasn't listed, just kind of happened...I am still alive
Still alive and still a bellend !

Offline blue80

Please list and provide links to the 3 people ....... just so most of us can avoid them !!

vw

Please list and provide links to the 3 people ....... just so most of us can avoid them !!
And the others the clown has been with to !

johnnyboy61

The difference with sex with a civvie rather than WG is that they are all to aware that these things can happen. They usually check the condom is properly in place when changing position and often just put a hand down to feel that the condom is right down to the base of your penis during sex. Of course they always put the condom on themselves, and are probably far better at ensuring there are no holes or tears in it than we are.

Ming

The difference with sex with a civvie rather than WG is that they are all to aware that these things can happen. They usually check the condom is properly in place when changing position and often just put a hand down to feel that the condom is right down to the base of your penis during sex. Of course they always put the condom on themselves, and are probably far better at ensuring there are no holes or tears in it than we are.

Largely that is true, but it does depend on the WG. I was with sweetmary a few weeks ago, advertises as 18 and likely true, she struggled with the condom and I had to sort it out to make sure it was on properly.

Without being too crude guys, lets not forget that the Girl / woman / milf etc you are with has likely been with several others that day before you, it is your responsibility to check! In the heat of the moment it can be difficult to concentrate but that little piece of rubber is akin to a kevlar vest???? :bomb:

Diehard

It has happened to me in the long past, it depends on the severity I suppose. If the condom came all the way off and you ejaculated in her then very worrying for both and immediate health checks and cessation of activities until an all clear, poss even pregnancy check for her?

If it only came partially off and you still filled the bag (this has happened to me) then less of a worry but still worth having checks.

It also does depend on how well you know the girl. On the odd occasions it happened to me it was with girls I knew over a long period of time, we still had health checks to be on the safe side but we were fairly cool about it. If it happened with a new girl then more worrying.

Condoms are pretty good, but their use does not give guarantees and I have even had one split. You pays your money and takes your chances.....

If a guy cums in a woman why does that increase his risk? Surely his risk is the same is it not. Hers obviously increases exponentially but I don't see how the guys risk is increased by him cumming

Magneto

If you get an STD you get it cured...you basically have to bleed to get aids.

Diehard

WTF!!! You do not have to bleed to get HIV at all! You can get it quite easily with a one off exposure! If the girl or bloke has a high viral load and someone then fucks them at that time,theres is a good chance they will get infected!

vw

Well friction causes mini bleeds you can't see.

Ming

If a guy cums in a woman why does that increase his risk? Surely his risk is the same is it not. Hers obviously increases exponentially but I don't see how the guys risk is increased by him cumming

Oh for god's sake, stop being a child

External Link/Members Only

Diehard

Oh for god's sake, stop being a child

How does that link answer the question! I see no evidence that a guys risk is increased to HIMSELF if he ejaculates! His risk is the same. Hers is obviously increased. I think you maybe didn't phrase what you meant to say properly. If the woman ejaculates or secretes a lot of juices or of course through friction bleeds a bit,mthe guys risk increases hugely.

Magneto

Fear mongering. Non of you know any straight non African people with aids...aids gets mentioned a lot in society but no one is actually personally affected by it. The only time you hear about it is in the media.

Offline dboy74

Fear mongering. Non of you know any straight non African people with aids...aids gets mentioned a lot in society but no one is actually personally affected by it. The only time you hear about it is in the media.

TWAT  :hi:

Ming

How does that link answer the question! I see no evidence that a guys risk is increased to HIMSELF if he ejaculates! His risk is the same. Hers is obviously increased. I think you maybe didn't phrase what you meant to say properly. If the woman ejaculates or secretes a lot of juices or of course through friction bleeds a bit,mthe guys risk increases hugely.

This will be my final post on this subject as frankly I can't understand how some people are seemingly being so obtuse.

No all STD's are obvious, some lurk within and it is not always necessary to transfer bodily fluids, for instance a girl might have internal warts, she looks clean and sexy, offers BB in you go.... wow no danger to me, I'm only cumming in her.... But your penis has now been rubbing up and down her warts, you will get them!

Now for the argument that medical science has a cure for everything.... wrong

and that does not include the other viruses and germs that are drug resistant.

No one disputes BB feels good, and with a partner you know and trust great, go for it, but with a 10. 15. 20 man a day WG no way.

And whilst it may not be popular on here, lets not forget about the girls health, a lot of these girls are mums and working to provide for their families, you "accidentally" come in her and believe it's ok, I'm a bloke, she's getting the come, therefore she's at risk not me is so disrespectful and plain nasty. Jeez

Offline The High Sparrow

Don't be a twat. people don't go around announcing their HIV/AIDS status on facebook

Offline tantric talents

before someone says the condom is to big, They are very tight actually but I was having very good sex and the girl was very very wet, she was on top and we had been going at it for quite a while and had changed positions

So she is getting to that crucial stage says I'm gonna cum, gets faster and longer bounces on top, I thought god you are hot and wet, not realising at the time that the condom had come off!!

I am sorry but tight condoms rarely come off during sex. Far more likely that they will split.
They are only likely to come off if you lose your erection during penetration. :hi:

Dodo

They don't come off a decent sized dick  :rolleyes:

vw

They don't come off a decent sized dick  :rolleyes:
Thanks for confirming my decency, I have never lost one before.

Dodo

Thanks for confirming my decency, I have never lost one before.
We all know your a decent sized dick Virtual, in fact some think your the biggest dick on the forum :D

vw

We all know your a decent sized dick Virtual, in fact some think your the biggest dick on the forum :D
Oh dear.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Demistify

I wouldn't worry too much. The chances that she has got anything really nasty are very small, I would think. The chances, if she HAS got something like this, of passing it on are also small - HIV is a brittle virus and not that easily transmitted, ordinarily.

Get a test and don't worry about it. But do get a test for your peace of mind and others' safety.

Diehard

This will be my final post on this subject as frankly I can't understand how some people are seemingly being so obtuse.

No all STD's are obvious, some lurk within and it is not always necessary to transfer bodily fluids, for instance a girl might have internal warts, she looks clean and sexy, offers BB in you go.... wow no danger to me, I'm only cumming in her.... But your penis has now been rubbing up and down her warts, you will get them!

Now for the argument that medical science has a cure for everything.... wrong

and that does not include the other viruses and germs that are drug resistant.

No one disputes BB feels good, and with a partner you know and trust great, go for it, but with a 10. 15. 20 man a day WG no way.

And whilst it may not be popular on here, lets not forget about the girls health, a lot of these girls are mums and working to provide for their families, you "accidentally" come in her and believe it's ok, I'm a bloke, she's getting the come, therefore she's at risk not me is so disrespectful and plain nasty. Jeez

You haven't answered the question, presumably because you now realise your comment was utterly incorrect. Nobody disputes bareback sex carries a risk for a bloke. However you stated that a bloke cumming in a girl increases his risk which is bollocks. It increases her risk obviously.

But people like you who post inaccurate remarks do nothing to promote safe sex. Bareback sex is risky but don't talk crap by making inaccurate statements.

As for worrying about the hookers well being, it is the punters health that is of more concern to the punter hence why every punter I know of insists on condoms at all times. It is the girls who have the relaxed attitude but why would any man with any sanity want to go bareback with a prostitute who has cock up her all day every day of different men!