Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal Cream - Cardiff - an expensive fuck or just a joke?  (Read 859 times)

Online RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Quite like the look of this one but far more expensive than I would normally pay.  Again no AW feedback but only active since June.

Profile refers to looking forward to her first punter so she has either not updated it, has priced herself out of the market or thinks we will get all excited thinking we are still the first to plough her.

Any comments?

Thanks

(Was about to post this and realised she has not logged onto AW since July - another one bites the dust)

jtfm

AW need a big clean up, lots of unused profiles on there. I always search by 'last updated'

SirFrank

Hmmm not sure about this one, but given price, zero feedback and lack of log in, I'd be very cautious

np500

Expensive ! She was something stupid like £380 an hour when she first cam up, Thierry that'd come down but as to how genuine ? Would not pay that sort of money if no one on here has very, very , VERY highly recommend, wide birth me thinks.

Online RedKettle

Thanks - yes I agree with you all.  Was hoping someone credible would pop up saying she was great, another one bites the dust.

Offline Corus Boy

Hmmm not sure about this one, but given price, zero feedback and lack of log in, I'd be very cautious

She must have heard you Sir Frank as she has logged in today.  :P

np500

Nice to know she's real but going by thatguy's  review I would've pay that sort of money for what's on offer !