Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lia - Camberwell  (Read 2495 times)

Offline Liam52

Link: External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Pictures: Accurate, she looks that good in person

She has a perfect body and is good fun which is nice for a change

Cost: 60 for 30mins

Services:  Oral, protected sex in a few positions

She's good for a shag for 30mins, great body, pretty face

Negatives: angling her body sometimes to prevent deepish penetration...but still good value for 60 quid/30 minutes I think for someone that hot

Offline pumps

Was the oral covered?

for £60 - It almost certainly would of been covered.

Latin woman usually have a £20 owo fee on top.

LL

Thanks for the info OP. Did she French Kiss as she advertises?  :drinks:

Offline Liam52

Hi,

Always covered in there for 60...i never bother with kissing in that place, I go there for a pump and dump.  I'm sure she would do kissing but she might ask for an extra 10 or 20...she's worth it compared to most girls you get for 60. 

The person on the phone in the evening seems not to BS too much so would probably give you a straight answer

Girls often switch weekly so she might be moving on to a different part of london soon

Offline Liam52

Update...want to take back the positive.  Returned but this time angled body was pushing me away so much I lost interest and ended up just leaving. 

Offline pumps

Update...want to take back the positive.  Returned but this time angled body was pushing me away so much I lost interest and ended up just leaving.

What do you think was going on there then? she must or recognised you as a returning  client, why wasn't the prossie on her best behaviour

Offline Liam52

Offline pumps

I don't need to try and imply anything I'm not a fluffy cunt. It's a simple question

Offline pumps

I don't need to try and imply anything I'm not a fluffy cunt. It's a simple question

To add more incase you think my response was illusive, based on your initial review... I was going to see this prossie as it's one of my locals, so your opinion on what you feel may of been her problem would of been useful in my gauging if I still waned to visit her if only to achieve a quick pump and dump.

Offline Liam52

I'm not a fluffy cunt. She was probably worn out.  Must be getting lots of customers, looks a lot better than the usual girls they have. Maybe try her in the afternoon 

Offline pumps

I'm not a fluffy cunt. She was probably worn out.  Must be getting lots of customers, looks a lot better than the usual girls they have. Maybe try her in the afternoon

Not for one moment did I think you was. It seemed as if you got the impression I may of been implying "you" had caused the session to go sour..... my attitude is that the punter is always right.

for example one of my fav latin prossies is back in sydenham - External Link/Members Only

Had a wired almost negative punt with her once, Then I noticed she was "on holiday almost right after" (PMS? lol) - but luckily she's been well behaved ever since.

Offline Liam52

Yep that's what I thought.  Thanks for the link I like the look of her and I didn't get her the last time she was around.  It's a coin flip on Lia to be honest, hopefully you'll be lucky

Offline Liam52

Does Rous do OWO/CIM by the way?  Charge much extra?

Offline pumps

Yeah she does OWO but its an extra £20 - Its worth the fee imo.

Not sure about CIM I never usually ask latin girls this as its normally a no. 

Offline pumps

Charge much extra?

Ah this is the  problem with Latin parlours.... "that will be EXTRA baby" is the only english they know.

Although when I first ever met rouse she gave me OWO for free - I thought it was a dream.    (she was new to the uk game  though and has since learnt)

Offline akauya

Negatives: angling her body sometimes to prevent deepish penetration...

I hate it when they do that; it's so off putting.

Thanks for the review. I do like the look of her. I might risk a quick pump and dump if I'm in the area.

:hi:

Venezuelan

Hit and miss some will do CIM but get your wallet out as it's 30 Extra for this service  :thumbsdown:

Offline akauya

A quick post to let you guys know that the picture you see above in Liam52's OP is not Lia. The girl reviewed by Liam52 is now gone.

Lia was an extremely hot Mexican girl with a killer body and a pretty face. I was going to do a review but as she's gone there is no point. Anyway, thanks Liam52 for posting this review of Lia. Despite some of her silly prossie tactics I did enjoy her.

I will keep an eye in case she decides to return.

Offline pumps

A quick post to let you guys know that the picture you see above in Liam52's OP is not Lia. The girl reviewed by Liam52 is now gone.

Lia was an extremely hot Mexican girl with a killer body and a pretty face. I was going to do a review but as she's gone there is no point. Anyway, thanks Liam52 for posting this review of Lia. Despite some of her silly prossie tactics I did enjoy her.

I will keep an eye in case she decides to return.

The pic in OP's post is still showing as lia for me.... but to be 100% sure and also help other members out

This is Lia:

This is the new girl Daniela, now advertising on that link:
(the real picture  :vomit:)

Not this:

Offline akauya

The pic in OP's post is still showing as lia for me.... but to be 100% sure and also help other members out

This is Lia:

Hey Pumps, great stuff saving that picture - that is indeed Lia. Funnily the OP picture is now showing Lia again. It was a different picture when I posted earlier this evening.

Anyway, if Lia comes back she is recommended - with the usual caveat for Latin girls. She's got a cracking body.

Offline pumps

Offline Liam52

FYI for locals...I went to see Stacey, External Link/Members Only.  Decent pump and dump, no complaints but very photoshopped pics or else 10 year old pics.  No point doing a review she'll be gone again at the weekend

Offline Liam52

akauya, glad you enjoyed! I did first time around.  Is there anyone 20's and hot in Soho at the moment?  I want to try out a walkup sometime, noticed you post a lot in that thread

Offline akauya

akauya, glad you enjoyed! I did first time around.  Is there anyone 20's and hot in Soho at the moment?  I want to try out a walkup sometime, noticed you post a lot in that thread

Yes I did enjoy her but wouldn't have given her a positive because of the stupid angle she positioned herself during sex (doggy) but I did enjoyed her body...and what a body. Especially those tits, proud, firm, big and best of all natural.

Soho: I don't know of any girls in her 20s at the moment. Although I do post a lot on the Soho page only to update the wiki. I don't go there that often.

Offline akauya

FYI for locals...I went to see Stacey, External Link/Members Only.  Decent pump and dump, no complaints but very photoshopped pics or else 10 year old pics.  No point doing a review she'll be gone again at the weekend

I bumped into Laura/Stacey briefly when I went to see Lia. She does look older than her photos and a little bigger but still shapely. Lia said that Laura/Stacy is Brazilian.

Pumps you might like this girl, she's a bit bigger than her pics but still very curvy (not fat) with a great arse ;)

Don't forget though - everything is extra!

Offline pumps

Pumps you might like this girl, she's a bit bigger than her pics but still very curvy (not fat) with a great arse ;)

Don't forget though - everything is extra!

Never usually get the best of services from the black girls, and if she's part of the "extra" brigade  I might pass lol

I used to have my finger right in all the Latin places,  but slowly slowly I'm going off  of them (unless a real spectacular  beauty arrives) because as you said every little thing is extra....even sucking on their tits sometimes.
So fucking boring to keep hearing the word extra.

Cheers

Offline Liam52

Standards gone way down around Camberwell, I'll be staying away for a while, think I'll look for a more independent type latina that doesn't keep moving around. Found a really good brazilian once at abbey street but couple days later she had vanished!

Offline Liam52

akauya, in case you go back looking for Brazilian Laura, she's been replaced by Cuban Stacey...I think you've got 2 girls mixed up.

Offline pumps

Standards gone way down around Camberwell, I'll be staying away for a while, think I'll look for a more independent type latina that doesn't keep moving around. Found a really good brazilian once at abbey street but couple days later she had vanished!

indeed, the women that have been circulating in these parlours in 2015 have been right nightmares in terms of looks. I remember the days (12/13/14 when every week there was at least one hottie to choose from at one of the latin parlours. Now it's the same old rough faces, with Zero VFM.