Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best B2B in City Centre  (Read 1191 times)

Spasso

Heading away home tomorrow and before I go to the airport I'm hoping you can direct me to a horny, sensual massage venue. Don't want FS but b2b or at minimum topless.
Must be in walking distance of my city centre hotel or a short taxi ride. Nattaya, Sarasin have reasonable reviews but I feel sure so of you seasoned guys out there must know some ladies who will go that extra bit further?

Offline Murphy54

External Link/Members Only£30-1hr-new-naomi-kiki-japanese-relaxation-full-body-massage/1117103474

I'd recommend asking for Kiki. Always a great experience. Don't worry if a man answers the phone, he owns the place and isn't a problem.

Spasso

Thanks but the link isn't working! Do you have any more info please

Offline ProtocolDroid

Thanks but the link isn't working! Do you have any more info please

This seems to do the trick: External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Looks tempting; any information about extras on offer?

Offline Murphy54

He and B2B available £40 extra.
Showers before and after available too.
Don't know about any other services, I haven't asked but suspect not.
If anyone knows different please PM me.

Offline spartanwizard

Visited this place this week, it used to be balinese spa, still has signs up but the ad I replied to was not advertised as this. Advertises as Japanese but I have my doubts as I'm pretty sure they are all Chinese.  Anyway asked for Kiki, was told there where 2 Kiki,s obviously a tactic to give me another girl as they knew I didn't know which one had been recommended. Anyway seen a girls called zoe. Good massage, and good b2b £70 all in 30 to counter and 40 to girl. She did want 60 but negotiated and that's all I had on me anyway. Overall plenty on offer and a great HE. Definitely be back to see her. She is away for a month from the 18th. Good looking  very slim girl, early 30's with small fake tits.

shaari.baz

yo mate

was it somewhere at oldham street? 62a or 63a something?

Offline spartanwizard

shaari.baz

i dont recommend that place. tbh ive tried it before. sucks for me not even give a proper massage. the owner/manager/supervisor advertise the parlour through gumtree,vivastreet and i think he/she trying to advertise it here as well i mean indirectly promote the place. but once u've got there, the service is suckss!! ive got one before on gumtree that its mentioned akira(sort of japanese name) who arrived almost a week and received a training in japan bla bla bla bla and end up i rang them and got a text from the parlour for the address with 62a oldham street. i was there previously somewhere around march/april and once ive got the text ive ignore it. its all about money for me. i dont recommend the place. since they are using the same girls and the matter when you arrive they say the girl you are looking for is busy bla bla bla but if you booked it via phone, for example you booked akira via phone, any girl can be akira. its all about business mannnnnnn!! avoid it as you can guys!

yorkshire123

i dont recommend that place. tbh ive tried it before. sucks for me not even give a proper massage. the owner/manager/supervisor advertise the parlour through gumtree,vivastreet and i think he/she trying to advertise it here as well i mean indirectly promote the place. but once u've got there, the service is suckss!! ive got one before on gumtree that its mentioned akira(sort of japanese name) who arrived almost a week and received a training in japan bla bla bla bla and end up i rang them and got a text from the parlour for the address with 62a oldham street. i was there previously somewhere around march/april and once ive got the text ive ignore it. its all about money for me. i dont recommend the place. since they are using the same girls and the matter when you arrive they say the girl you are looking for is busy bla bla bla but if you booked it via phone, for example you booked akira via phone, any girl can be akira. its all about business mannnnnnn!! avoid it as you can guys!

Are you saying you suspect we have a tout amongst us?

Offline Murphy54

the owner/manager/supervisor advertise the parlour through gumtree,vivastreet and i think he/she trying to advertise it here as well i mean indirectly promote the place.

is this directed at me? You've been a member less than a month, with 8 posts and 0 reviews and you start inferring I'm touting my own business.
I post as I find, this forum is for punters to pass on information both good and bad.
I've given Yorkshire123 information via PM on other establishments too, do you think I own them also?

Offline Dickled

I've been to this place a few times, mostly when it was called Balinese Spa. Then, I saw a small, voluptuous girl called Bee who was very good. Recently I went again and saw another girl who was also good. I think she was called Julia. Both times the girls stripped naked which I think is unusual for Oriental massage. Also each time the cost was £35 for the hour + £40 for extras.
I had a good time.