Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NortyKim  (Read 709 times)

Cantgetenough

Does anyone have any news of Kim, who used to work from a short series of private addresses in Walsall? She is a very young 50-ish woman (hopeless at guessing ages), slim, with a firm and taut body? She used to give a superb service, but suddenly "disappeared" a couple of years ago, and I'ld love to meet up again, if she's available. She was active in the swinging club scene, and her bloke was called Kevin.

Offline Stapler

Yes. I remember her. She hasn't advertised for some time. Probably packed the game up.

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

willbred

Now she was fantastic, would have to be in my top 3 punts of all time.

Cantgetenough

Yes, she'ld be in my top three, too. Been thinking: I now recall that she used to spell her name "Kymm". Still hoping that someone might have news, but I agree that it's likely that she has retired or moved away from the area. Thanks for the couple of comments so far.

Offline itspaul

Yes that spelling rings a bell  did she used to live on the bloxwich road out of Walsall ? I remember her Being very good.  :D

Cantgetenough

Not my local area, so can't comment on Bloxwich Road, but saw her in at least three different places: first, a ground-floor flat fairly near town-centre, then (temporarily) a terraced house, and, finally, a modern house on an estate near to Walsalll FC's ground.