Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley Miley  (Read 4736 times)

24 review(s) for Smiley~Miley (15 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrE30

My first ever punt and with it my first review.

Smiley Miley-Earl's Court
External Link/Members Only

After having done the research on here and perused the pics on AW I decided to give it a go.

About her: Cracking figure. Lovely ass, Oh my god!! Nice girl as well.

Blew my load way too quickly! Maybe she saw me as an amateur and did her tricks to make it so, who knows. Either way she made her money easy on me.
Overall I was happy with it, I will have to see her again, that body and ass!!

Im sure most on this thread have dealt with her and I can see why!!

Offline The_Don

I've not punted her, but the level of detail is so limited that on this review alone I wouldn't.

Services

Price

Attitude

Any good or bad points?

Offline anyfucker

MrE30, next up i would recommend you try External Link/Members Only  only a couple of minutes down the road from SM.

slow and low

I've not punted her, but the level of detail is so limited that on this review alone I wouldn't.

Services

Price

Attitude

Any good or bad points?
+ 1

Offline anyfucker

Chaps, let's be encouraging to our new friend, he maybe doesn't have much to compare with.
Location was mentioned as Earl's Court, MrE30 you could say a 2 min walk from the western exit at Earl's Court station if you wanted to be specific.
If you have read SM's reviews you will see she has some "quirky" days so how was her attitude with you?

Big Cat

Glad you enjoyed OP. I think you'll become more discerning after a few more punts but I can see how just getting to shag an ass like Miley's on your first go is a positive  :thumbsup:

Anyway congrats on first review - keep em coming  :drinks:

Offline Vivago

Glad you enjoyed OP. I think you'll become more discerning after a few more punts but I can see how just getting to shag an ass like Miley's on your first go is a positive  :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, I think that lovely fat little arse is out of bounds...mores the pity. :) She still has the most bang tidy bod of any WG I've visited in London. Shame that her attitude has sometimes been brought into question although she was great the twice I saw her. I still have the brolly somewhere, that she gave me as it had started pissing down just as I was leaving.

However, the freckles look a bit weird now she has darkened her barnet!

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline SamLP

It's been over a year since I last saw her. I've been meaning to return but I don't find myself in Earls Court much, in fact the last time I was in the area was when I saw her. Fit body and her arse is something to admire, good services. Just don't expect a gfe though, she's more of a light pse girl with a quirky attitude that I enjoyed. Just banter away with her and the punt will be fun, be sure to take control too. She can take a pounding and in fact likes to be pounded which is sexy as fuck when she's encouraging you to fuck her harder.

Offline agcnospam

I eventually met her around 2 months ago, not much to add to the other comments here, other than that she gave me the best (OWO) BJ of my life - I was kind of lying back, enjoying it as you do, then the next minute, she was doing this sloppy swirling action with her tongue and hand and mouth and before I could stop, I gave her a mouthful of cum. The thing is I simply could not stop it and I usually have a BJ and then into sex - but this was so amazing, I was taken by surprise.

Overall the punt otherwise was decent, but I think the BJ would have been worth the visit on its own.

Red_baron

First time posting here, but I've been dumb enough to see her on a number of occasions and she is a bloody pain in the neck. Her body is over rated and her service can be mixed to say the least.

She has a nice arse but lots of girls do. Compared to shy tiffany there is no comparison what so ever.

punter6969

Why? Was it cum once and not unlimited?

My first ever punt and with it my first review.

Smiley Miley-Earl's Court
External Link/Members Only

After having done the research on here and perused the pics on AW I decided to give it a go.

About her: Cracking figure. Lovely ass, Oh my god!! Nice girl as well.

Blew my load way too quickly! Maybe she saw me as an amateur and did her tricks to make it so, who knows. Either way she made her money easy on me.
Overall I was happy with it, I will have to see her again, that body and ass!!

Im sure most on this thread have dealt with her and I can see why!!

mystery7

I've seen her about 7 times, 3 were great, 3 average and the last one would only give oral as she'd been 'overworking' the day before. Unfortunately for me I find her physically perfect so when in London I find her hard to resist.
 I will say that no matter how bad her attitude can be she will suck and fuck for as long as you want. Its whether you can deal with the vacant sarcasm and sometimes snappy, negative banter. I'm Mystery......... and I'm a smileyholic  :(

doobes

the last one would only give oral as she'd been 'overworking' the day before.

Umm...what?  :timeout:

Online lewishamguy

I've seen her about 7 times, 3 were great, 3 average and the last one would only give oral as she'd been 'overworking' the day before. Unfortunately for me I find her physically perfect so when in London I find her hard to resist.
 I will say that no matter how bad her attitude can be she will suck and fuck for as long as you want. Its whether you can deal with the vacant sarcasm and sometimes snappy, negative banter. I'm Mystery......... and I'm a smileyholic  :(

Was it a serious pussy damage due to her overwork and you just ended up with oral?

:D

Red_baron

Agreed . She must be a cunt of a girlfriend.

Offline Vivago

Her body is over rated 

Agree, its plain daft going overboard and rating her 11/10. :D

Offline KentAde

That is serious wank material!  :drinks:

Quesadilla

Have to say her gallery is definitely wank material - physically just my type - but every time she works her way up my HL there's another bad review that puts me off seeing her. I do keep her number in my phone as a plan b (or c / d / e etc) as there are lots of girls working nearby.

Plenty of girls out there with much more consistent service levels to see first.

Offline The_Don

another bad review that puts me off seeing her.

+1

A few years back, she had good reviews (and I don't mind a punting Hungarians). Over time she slipped (IMO), not that I've punted her (much like you, I've been a little put off)

as there are lots of girls working nearby.

Plenty of girls out there with much more consistent service levels to see first.

Indeed.

But some time I don't mind TOFFT. Which has risks and benefits, (as most punters know) With unknown W/G vs  W/G that has been reviewed before   

« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 08:56:03 am by The_Don »

Offline Vivago

Have to say her gallery is definitely wank material - physically just my type - but every time she works her way up my HL there's another bad review that puts me off seeing her. I do keep her number in my phone as a plan b (or c / d / e etc) as there are lots of girls working nearby.

Highly recommend you upgrade her to plan a and hope that you catch on a going day, Q. If you do, she is spectacular. The only girl that I think could give her a run for the money bodywise (that I've seen) is Shy Tiffany.

Its the skin colouring that does it for me. She literally is a golden girl. :cool:

slow and low

+1 exactly my thoughts great body ( same as Mia in Farringdon)  but the reviews so hit and miss it is off putting.

Offline The_Don

If you do, she is spectacular.

Subjective

The only girl that I think could give her a run for the money bodywise (that I've seen) is Shy Tiffany.

For me Service and attitude rank above looks and body type. To get all with one W/G, is good but YMMV with any W/G. As Each punter is different!

scorpion61

Agreed - Hot & Horny Tina's attitude and service with Miley's looks and body would be amazing. Oh and at Sweet Chantelle's pricing.

mystery7

Was it a serious pussy damage due to her overwork and you just ended up with oral?

:D
Yeah.....Something like that :D

Quesadilla

Highly recommend you upgrade her to plan a and hope that you catch on a going day, Q. If you do, she is spectacular. The only girl that I think could give her a run for the money bodywise (that I've seen) is Shy Tiffany.

Its the skin colouring that does it for me. She literally is a golden girl. :cool:

That's what always puts her back on my radar - physically she's my ideal type - petite, curvy, fit and flexible, amazing boobs - and she allows filming so definitely one for the wank bank.  But as TD says a great bod with crap service is still a crap punt however you cut it.  Whereas an ok bod with great service is still usually a great punt. At least that's how it tends to work for me.

Obviously the ideal is great bod and great service and I have a good few on my HL that seem to fit that bill so Miley will stay on the b list until I work my way through the next 9 or 10 punts.  :D  :drinks:

Offline SamLP

I haven't seen anyone complain about her service, it's usually her attitude that's the issue when she gets a negative. She is definitely quirky, but it appealed to me and I gave back as good as I got. She likes being roughed up a little bit, as in arse slapping and taking a hard pounding. I think I need to revisit soon, those pics posted reminded me how hot her body is. She can be fun, I remember her twerking her arse at me and asking if I can twerk. Then there was another time when I commented she had added a few pounds and she started to do some ab crunches then stated she was hurting after only a few crunches.

Quesadilla

I haven't seen anyone complain about her service, it's usually her attitude that's the issue when she gets a negative. She is definitely quirky, but it appealed to me and I gave back as good as I got. She likes being roughed up a little bit, as in arse slapping and taking a hard pounding. I think I need to revisit soon, those pics posted reminded me how hot her body is. She can be fun, I remember her twerking her arse at me and asking if I can twerk. Then there was another time when I commented she had added a few pounds and she started to do some ab crunches then stated she was hurting after only a few crunches.

Fair enough - you had a good punt, maybe you clicked, that's all good. 

But going back to her other reviews, out of 17, she has 3 negs and 2 neutrals. 

Two of the negatives are about her not showing / responding when punters have arrived for a confirmed booking which is a pretty bad fail - nobody likes to travel to a punt and be let down.

The other neg I would agree is on the face of it about her "attitude" but I would say pretty damning:

...she did all the services mentioned, but kissing was perfunctory, oral was lacking in enthusiasm, and she made very little effort in getting involved in the sex.  Disinterested and mechanical is how I would describe the hour.

Also not only the neutrals but even two of her positives had a few negative comments about her like she was cold, disinterested, her BJ technique wasn't good, that she timewasted 20 mins of a 60 min punt chatting - none of which are great. 

Glad I took the time to revisit her reviews, that's definitely put her firmly back on my b list - I definitely would not travel just to see her but if I'm in the area and caught short I'd give her a buzz and take a chance I guess but only because she is exactly my type physically. 

Offline SamLP

I can only comment with my experiences. Each punter makes their own judgement and decisions based on the reviews and their instinct. A few negatives doesn't put me off a well reviewed girl and I sometimes see a negatively reviewed girl because I fancied punting with her. I can get burned but then I don't always go for the safe punts.

Quesadilla

I can only comment with my experiences. Each punter makes their own judgement and decisions based on the reviews and their instinct. A few negatives doesn't put me off a well reviewed girl and I sometimes see a negatively reviewed girl because I fancied punting with her. I can get burned but then I don't always go for the safe punts.

As I just said - her negatives haven't necessarily put me off seeing her.  Just that 2 blowouts out of 16 reviews is not a great batting average for reliability and makes her an unsafe bet for me as an a list / first option.   :unknown: 

Offline SamLP

I know what you said which is why I said: "Each punter makes their own judgement and decisions based on the reviews and their instinct."
Then based on that quote I went on to say I'm the type of person that isn't put off so easily if it's a girl I want to see. Hence, I would make her a plan A regardless of a few negatives amongst many more positives.

Quesadilla

I know what you said which is why I said: "Each punter makes their own judgement and decisions based on the reviews and their instinct."
Then based on that quote I went on to say I'm the type of person that isn't put off so easily if it's a girl I want to see. Hence, I would make her a plan A regardless of a few negatives amongst many more positives.

Hmm....why are we having this conversation Sam are you in love?  Sam and Miley sitting in a tree.... :kissgirl:  :P

Offline SamLP

Hmm....why are we having this conversation Sam are you in love?  Sam and Miley sitting in a tree.... :kissgirl:  :P

Urm.. maybe because it's a forum where people make points and reply, often clarifying their point when it's been misunderstood and then when it's repeated the best answer is...
Yes you're spot on I am in love with her. I've seen her twice and the last time was over a year ago. Weird kind of love isn't it  :rolleyes: maybe an immature kind of love much like nursery rhymes.

Quesadilla

Urm.. maybe because it's a forum where people make points and reply, often clarifying their point when it's been misunderstood and then when it's repeated the best answer is...
Yes you're spot on I am in love with her. I've seen her twice and the last time was over a year ago. Weird kind of love isn't it  :rolleyes: maybe an immature kind of love much like nursery rhymes.

I didn't misunderstand anything Sam, hence my confusion at you needing to restate a point we both seemed to agree on.  Seemed like you were being a tad argumentative is all so I thought I'd defuse it with a little light relief.  No need to get uptight.  :unknown:

Offline SamLP

We were having a perfectly normal conversation until you decided to become judgmental which is a tendency of yours. Just stick to writing about the topic rather than becoming fascinated with the person you're talking to. Respect will get you along in life but throwing un-needed snippets such as being uptight and quoting childish nursery rhymes is not going to help this review stay on topic.

Red_baron

Dude...bloody hell!!     One more time.... She might even be nice????

Offline MrE30

Services

Price

Attitude

Any good or bad points?

Hi guys, sorry I was so vague. Answering as The Don asks:

Services: Sex, best way to describe it.
Location: Earl's Court London. Entrance is on the main road near a bus stop. I drove there so parked on a side street. I noticed The tube is very close, around a 3 min walk.
Price: She only had 45 mins so I paid £100. (Yes maybe I was ripped off, Didn't even last that long!) I prob could've boned her again but after a 4 hour drive to London and seeing her, I couldn't be arsed to undergo the mental strain of trying to get another rocker!!
Attitude: Was fine, bit of a potty mouth, and it might be due to the fact that she was going on holiday she was a bit chirpier. She didn't come across as the most articulate person in the world but when you take dick all day everyday for a living, how can you be.

Good points: Being subjective, I think she looks great. Her body is bang on and her B technique..... Well others will tell you. I had a laugh with her and we had a bit in common with our travels so she didn't come across rude to me.
Bad points: She does have that look where she is being distant and doesn't give that all out service that makes u say wow!
She has a studio flat....bathroom is a tad dingy but serves its purpose.

Hope this helps.

Offline pumps

Hi guys, sorry I was so vague. Answering as The Don asks:

Services: Sex, best way to describe it.
Location: Earl's Court London. Entrance is on the main road near a bus stop. I drove there so parked on a side street. I noticed The tube is very close, around a 3 min walk.
Price: She only had 45 mins so I paid £100. (Yes maybe I was ripped off, Didn't even last that long!) I prob could've boned her again but after a 4 hour drive to London and seeing her, I couldn't be arsed to undergo the mental strain of trying to get another rocker!!
Attitude: Was fine, bit of a potty mouth, and it might be due to the fact that she was going on holiday she was a bit chirpier. She didn't come across as the most articulate person in the world but when you take dick all day everyday for a living, how can you be.

Good points: Being subjective, I think she looks great. Her body is bang on and her B technique..... Well others will tell you. I had a laugh with her and we had a bit in common with our travels so she didn't come across rude to me.
Bad points: She does have that look where she is being distant and doesn't give that all out service that makes u say wow!
She has a studio flat....bathroom is a tad dingy but serves its purpose.

Hope this helps.

I'm surprised the white knight/fluffy anti prossie slander crew haven't srtung you up yet for that comment!   :lol:  but.... :thumbsup:

Just to add, I saw her not to long ago, I personally found her to be a compliant little angel, and got to have my way with that yummy little ass of hers!! you just need to be a little dominant with this girl I think.

:rolleyes:

Offline mrx007

TBH looking at this girl's body makes my balls ache.  I probably haven't been to see her because of her inconvenient location and her face can look a bit weird but I can see me giving her a try.

That is one tight body. I think I could even see her just to wank over her arse.

Offline pumps

TBH looking at this girl's body makes my balls ache.  I probably haven't been to see her because of her inconvenient location and her face can look a bit weird but I can see me giving her a try.

That is one tight body. I think I could even see her just to wank over her arse.

She's got abit of a "chin"on her, but as you say the body is on point!

Offline kefcseries

Price: She only had 45 mins so I paid £100.

Woah, now that rings a bell. She pulled that one on me too, said I was late (I was not), said she had another punter coming so could only do 45 mins for £100.

Completely forgot as it was almost a year ago, wonder if she does this often?

Offline Vivago

She's got abit of a "chin"on her...

So that is why when I first met her she said 'nice to see you, to see you nice'.

And after we had finished it was 'Good game, good game!'.

Bet when she checks her daily booking she says 'and on the old conveyor belt today its ...'.

Megazord

Woah, now that rings a bell. She pulled that one on me too, said I was late (I was not), said she had another punter coming so could only do 45 mins for £100.

Completely forgot as it was almost a year ago, wonder if she does this often?

She pulled the same stunt on me both times I saw her. Super hot body and cute face, but too much mind games methinks.

Still, maybe 3rd time's the charm??

Offline ukguysix

Hmmm that 45 mins 'trick' does concern me a bit. I prefer an hour to be an hour (more or less). I'm tempted though

Offline kefcseries

Pulling that stunt once is bad enough, doing it twice to the same person is taking the absolute piss.

I was going to walk when she did it to me, only the fact that I was there in the presence of "The Chosen One" made me stay. There were a bunch of rave reviews about her and I wanted to see what the fuss was about.

So now we know. Should I choose to see her again and hear anything about 45 mins I will be External Link/Members Only

Offline pumps

Pulling that stunt once is bad enough, doing it twice to the same person is taking the absolute piss.

I was going to walk when she did it to me, only the fact that I was there in the presence of "The Chosen One" made me stay. There were a bunch of rave reviews about her and I wanted to see what the fuss was about.

So now we know. Should I choose to see her again and hear anything about 45 mins I will be External Link/Members Only

That bull shit just to cut you short for 15mins? what a cunt.

Being a 30min punter luckily I never fall foul of that kinda crap

Offline cdj

I'm surprised the white knight/fluffy anti prossie slander crew haven't srtung you up yet for that comment!   :lol:  but.... :thumbsup:

Just to add, I saw her not to long ago, I personally found her to be a compliant little angel, and got to have my way with that yummy little ass of hers!! you just need to be a little dominant with this girl I think.

:rolleyes:

Did you get to have anal with her? Did she charge extra? I would love to have that arse.

Tom5334

Anyone know how she is taking a facial?

Offline mrx007

That's what I would be seeing her for - coating that cute (ish) face...

Offline tigerfeet

She was more than happy to take a facial from me a year ago. Took it well - no dodging