Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hungarians in Derby  (Read 3182 times)

Offline kingkong69

I noticed lots of them in Derby,Are they from the same house and  Switch n bait?

Offline _Bender_

Scattered around Derby & Burton, mixed reviews from certain girls on here but personally seen Jasmine in Burton who was good and Michelle Blondee in Derby who was absolute shite.

I would proceed with caution, and ready to walk if necessary!

External Link/Members Only

Offline kingkong69

Thanks matey looks very dodgy very cheap prices lots of services but probably don't  get half the things  they offering also probably be extras and not the girl in the profile..

Offline _Bender_

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Not too sure if the above profile is part of the group, but it looks a bit odd to me, possible B&S!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Not too sure if the above profile is part of the group, but it looks a bit odd to me, possible B&S!

From her profile.....

Positive    trunkyxxx (8)    01/05/2015 08:40    Seeking Services
     Great value for money. Nice lady but a lot of don't do this/don't do that....7/10

Offline _Bender_

From her profile.....

Positive    trunkyxxx (8)    01/05/2015 08:40    Seeking Services
     Great value for money. Nice lady but a lot of don't do this/don't do that....7/10

Ill let someone TOFTT!  :)

TheNewSeeker

Nice lady but a lot of don't do this/don't do that....7/10

Good to see a frank AW FB! Reminds me of Channel Sweetlove External Link/Members Only (another one to avoid).

Charlot's picture was used on External Link/Members Only (tineye). She does light my candle, but wouldn't risk.

:timeout:

Offline MrEm

...personally seen Jasmine in Burton who was good...

Was thinking of going to see Jasmine, would you care to expand any further on her services and your experience of her? Thanks in advance!

Offline _Bender_

Was thinking of going to see Jasmine, would you care to expand any further on her services and your experience of her? Thanks in advance!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51638.msg751440#msg751440

Offline _Bender_

Good to see a frank AW FB! Reminds me of Channel Sweetlove External Link/Members Only (another one to avoid).

Charlot's picture was used on External Link/Members Only (tineye). She does light my candle, but wouldn't risk.

I would trust their AW feedback as profiles get recycled quite often.

Offline kingkong69

Kinky is one of the girls I was looking at..

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Any of these Hungarian girls have hovercrafts full of eels?

Offline copmn

Having visited a few (5 I think!) of the girls in this group I would say I've always met the girl in the profile pics and they were pretty accurate on every occasion.

Offline kingkong69

Hi copmn can you recommend some?

Offline _Bender_

Kinky is one of the girls I was looking at..

Is it me or do Kinky Charlott's photos look different, she looks a bit fuller!!  :unknown:

Offline kingkong69

Agreed different girl for before very dodgy

Offline kingkong69

I also noticed that the photos they used in these dodgy EE profile,They used by different  girls and with different names

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
For this reason, when leaving ANY girl on AW a feedback, especially an EE, worth remembering.....

Mention her NAME in your feedback!!

That way, when they takeover an exisiting profile for a new girl, change of names in her FB stands out glaringly.   

TheNewSeeker

For this reason, when leaving ANY girl on AW a feedback, especially an EE, worth remembering.....

Mention her NAME in your feedback!!

That way, when they takeover an exisiting profile for a new girl, change of names in her FB stands out glaringly.

A tip worthy of a post on the main board  :hi:.

I've seen this in practice and has proved useful. Plus, if FB is hidden, but good with no negatives (as shown with a mouseover), I always suspect there is evidence of a previous identity lurking in there.

Offline kingkong69

Give Kinky a call today spoke very bad English text me her address de23 but didn't  bother.

Offline _Bender_

Looks like Sergi has reinvented Michelle Blondee

Still looks fit as but my past experience she was shite and uninterested  :dash:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66287.0

Offline Ramone78

I've seen two in Burton and one in Derby, they had a lot in common, all looked nothing like the picture(s), all gave shite service and none of them did most of what they claimed to do.
Apart from that all was fine LOL

Offline _Bender_

Mia's back in Derby at her usual gaff, the only one out the Hungarian crew worth seeing!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 08:40:14 pm by _Bender_ »

Online j122

Offline _Bender_

Anal has vanished though  :cry:

I wonder if you asked her nicely she'll let you have a go?

Offline copmn

I wonder if you asked her nicely she'll let you have a go?

She lets me tongue and lightly finger her ass without flinching but is so tiny so can't imagine her taking a cock in there. I'll ask when I go see her next (prob Saturday).

TheNewSeeker

I'm tempted by this one:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

her AW FB has built up, but is hidden! High risk TOFFT in my view. No UKP reviews -anyone any opinion?

Saw Mia t'other day after a work-forced punting break. What a comeback! I'll do a full review soon after I've come down to earth and fluffiness has worn off, but god she can kiss.  :cool: She's dropped her price down to £90, after recently going up from £80 to £100. Probably the best Tontober punt in Derby!

TheNewSeeker

her AW FB has built up, but is hidden! High risk TOFFT in my view.

Well her AW feedback is no longer hidden. Go look. The best example of fake feedback ever. Four pairs of feedback, separated by minutes, each pair separated by 1 or 2 days. Mainly punters with 1 or zero feedback themselves, though 2 have obviously done the favour for 4 or 5 others, including my favourite Mia in her early days.

I still fancy the pants off her though.

GolfNut

Her feedback is utter bollocks. The punter's feedbacks are from all the Hungarian girls if you check. 

Positive   Sweet Jasminee (13)   29/04/2015 01:54   Offering Services
    Good Session again

Positive   Sweet Jasminee (13)   29/04/2015 01:54   Offering Services
    Good Session again

Positive   Mia Sweety (17)   29/04/2015 00:47   Offering Services
    Real gentleman

Positive   Katie Babyyyy (8)   29/04/2015 00:44   Offering Services
    So horny

Positive   Katie Babyyyy (8)   29/04/2015 00:44   Offering Services
    So horny

Positive   Member Not Active   28/04/2015 01:58   Offering Services
    Really enjoyed to be his GF for this session.

:dash: :dash:

TheNewSeeker