Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly Kendrick - Too good to be true?  (Read 1432 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Can't sleep so just browsing AW etc and I come across this new profile, no feedback but the profile is only 5 days old and implies that AW bookings would be good so that feedback can be done.
Range of services are a bit more extreme than most and the little chap is saying go for it but the head screams scam / B&S etc, would at least need to see some AW feedback and be able to link it to other well reviewed girls or punters who look to have genuine feedback etc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline bigbilly22

Thinking the same as you BR I think.

Lots of positives and reasonable price (if it's all included. A simple enquiry might find its £180 by the time you add in "extras")

Warning lights include no feedback far too many services offered ( I mean how many 19 year olds do HS), only one free pic, always touring, it does look too good to be true.

TOFTT and report back!

Hawkwind71

'WELCOME TO MY WORD OFF SEX, PASSION, LOVE AND MISTRY'   and a dump.

Well I'm turned on already, love a literate brit.

Offline boogz

Don't suppose anyone has seen this girl yet?

Just spoke to her, and backed up her claims to do pretty much everything "as long as you don't leave a mark"

Only occasionally does incalls, and those are outside of Manchester although she's based in Manc. I'd TOFTT if she did incalls, but too much risk getting a hotel for a 1-feedback girl!

Offline boogz

Going to see this girl today, will report back, fingers crossed she's as good as she looks!

Offline IAMBATMAN

1 guy has left her feedback and he has some established girls that have left him feedback (little_miss_jade External Link/Members Only and gloryholegirl whos no longer active) so i would say shes legit
shes been added to my HL anyway love abit of the rough stuff
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 03:50:27 pm by IAMBATMAN »