Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonya. Basildon.  (Read 1864 times)

1 review(s) for Sarah@sweet (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Wilson85

External Link/Members Only

£80/1hour.

I've made this a positive review, however I think for many of you it would have been neutral or even negative. YMMV.

Phoned and was told to go to the notorious prossie motel on the A176/A127. I really don't like going here as it isn't the most discrete place. At least it was dark when I got there.

I texted and phoned to get room number, not the best with comms.

Once in the room she is genuine. The face pic is accurate, I'd ignore the other pics apart from the one on the sofa.  Tattoos just below her collar bone and on neck, on hip too as per photos. She has a good body, clearly a mother. She was smoking in the room and had another cigarette between rounds.

After a shower we started caressing and wanking each other. Even managed to get some light FK, not bad with a Romanian (and I had a weeks worth of beard). After a good blowjob OW, I had the first pop in missionary. She put on a good show, and knows how to use her body.

After this she was on her phone smoking, using her personal phone for facebook. And she took a booking on her work phone which was wierd listening to the conversation. At this point I thought oh dear thats that then. After a strong massage I asked for another bj which she was happy to do. She is good at OW IMHO, once I was hard we went for some doggy. Again she knows how to use her body. It was a good fuck.

After that I was on my way with 10mins spare.

If you do decide to see Antonya you have to be ok with asking for what you want. If I saw her a year ago it would be negative review as I relied on the prossie to keep things going back then.

Positives.
Reasonably priced.
Happy to provide services when asked.
Decent massage, not a back rub.
Good body, lovely soft skin.

Neutrals.
Smoker.
Not really in to conversation.

Negatives.
Uses phones alot + not adverse to taking a booking.
Location.

I would return.

Offline Owwhatanight

I would have given her a negative just for the phone alone, but the smoking in the room ??
It's a red card, but hey it's your opinion that counts when doing a review and you have done a few.  :hi:

ramrodronnie

I know smoking in front of her clients isn't a very nice thing to do, especially if the client is a non smoker. But she is a great VFM Fuck! She didn't use her phone when I saw her, maybe she should be told in no uncertain terms Not To Use Her Phone whilst she's working. Well because I had such a good fuck with her last time, I will see her again. She's in Basildon right now, which would be perfect for me. But I've made my mind up that I'm going to see Issa next, so I'll have to give it another week or two before I see Antonya next. But I will have her again for sure. If she uses her phone while I'm with her? She'll get Bollocked Off! For Sure.  :cool:

ramrodronnie

AW Link:-

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR CodeRomanian

Offline Jimmyredcab

Another lowlife Romanian skank.     :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

This review should be a NEGATIVE

Her phone should have been turned off as soon as you arrived.     :thumbsdown:

The happy one

This is 100% a NEGATIVE

But each to their own

ramrodronnie

Wilson, you said that you paid £80 for an hour? She's advertising £90 an Hour on AW? Did you get her for £80 then mate? I can understand why OP may feel that she should have been given a Negative for the smoking & using her phone while you were with her. But like you I found her to be a excellent shag. But as I said in my earlier comment, she didn't use her phone when I was with her, if she did I would have Bollocked Her Off Mate! Like you I will see her again, but I will tell her; No Smoking Next Time! And I'll also Tell Her Not to Use Her Phone While I'm With Her, or I'll Never Book To See Her Again. End Of.

Offline Wilson85

Yes I had an hour for £80. I wouldn't bother at £90 as I could get a AW confirmed Latina with a similar level of service for £100hr. Would definitely see her as a plan B.

I didn't mind the smoking. The phone was something to do inbetween rounds, I don't think her English is very good.

There is enough info here for a punter to make their own decision whether to book or not.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I didn't mind the smoking. The phone was something to do inbetween rounds, I don't think her English is very good.

Let's see if I've got this right.

She had a fag in her mouth while talking in broken English on the phone ----- and you think that is acceptable, it's not.    :rolleyes:

ramrodronnie

You make a fair point Jimmyredcab, but as the OP said we can all make our own choices. I have made it clear that when I see her again, I will tell her I don't want her smoking, and not to use her phone during my booking with her. If she chooses to ignore my requests? Then I won't see her again. But aside from all of that, she gave me excellent OWO, her pussy was clean, and tasted Nice, she was also a great energetic fuck. If she carries on with the Negatives that have been pointed out, she'll start getting a dusty phone Jimmy. 

Offline Jimmyredcab

You make a fair point Jimmyredcab, but as the OP said we can all make our own choices. I have made it clear that when I see her again, I will tell her I don't want her smoking, and not to use her phone during my booking with her.

Maybe I have been lucky but I can't remember the last time a girl answered her phone during a booking.     :hi:

ramrodronnie

Blimey Jimmy, I'd say you have been lucky, I've had a few, and I've bollocked them off for it!   :angry: