Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carly Caresses on AdultWork  (Read 5117 times)

2 review(s) for ~~Carly Caresses~~ (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tiger63

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Right fellas heres a good one for you,slightly different from the norm, but well worth a visit.
Carly doesnt do incalls very often as she lives with her family in South Shields so instead she does car meets.

Arranged a meeting late at night as I work shifts and she was still working so went for it.
Unfortunately Carly had to cancel due to family problems but we arranged another meeting.

Picked her up at the arranged place and she looked tremendous in short dress and boots.
We drove a short distance to a place that she knows and parked up next to some portakabins.
A little chat and then a lovely DFK....one hungry lady.
Into the back of the car and she gets to work on me. Trousers down and slowly wanking me to full hardness with more DFK.
Then she wants to suck my cock....outstanding. My cock isnt massive but she liked to get the whole thing in her mouth.
I then get her dress off and explore her body.Nice size tits,and lovely fresh pussy that gets very wet.
Pretty soon Carly wants to get outside, so Iam getting OWO up against the portakabin and Iam wondering what anyone passing by would think, and then I thought,who gives a shit,this is fucking brilliant.
Back in the car and Iam lying on the back seat and she straddles me still with the door open.
Then she wants to get outside again and this time she bends over the boot of the car and we do it doggy.
All to much for me and the Mac is filled.

Back in the car and we are getting dressed and having a good laugh and more DFK.
So, I go to sort out the PW but she wont accept it all .....tells me I can have £20 back as she had to cancel the 1st meeting....so I got all that for 20 quid.....well happy.
It took me back to the dogging days and the thrill of sex outside.

Dropped her off and had a happy drive home.

Carly is a lovely girl, however her language is a touch.... erm....strong....to put it mildly,but I think that makes her even more appealing.
She wont be everyones cup of tea, but is anyone?.
Iam trying to get to see her again but due to my shifts its proving difficult but Iam not giving up because it was a fantastic booking.

All in all a brilliant punt and well worth trying to see her.

Thanks for reading

Looking4fun

Great review sounds like you had a brilliant time

oli

Sounds pretty good! I've just booked up to see her tomorrow.

Rod trotter

What is her body like?

What is she like facially?

She swears? During sex?

How safe is the location?

Cheers

Rod trotter

Im trying to find faults with this one.has anyone else been with her?

The car meets are interesting and very cheap, thats what im finding hard to believe, there must be a catch?

Offline Mansell

Her profile seems to be down a lot ?

Looking4fun

I think she's changed her name recently but her prices have always been quite low

Offline baresi

she'd weigh about 6 stone in a wet duffle coat, hatchet face but a tremendous shag to be fair

Offline jarrovian

Only bad reviews on aw seem to be from an unreliable source who mentions track marks on her arms, got to admit even though its only one person it put doubts in my mind

Rod trotter

Only bad reviews on aw seem to be from an unreliable source who mentions track marks on her arms, got to admit even though its only one person it put doubts in my mind

I just think the cheapness hides a catch.i could be wrong

Offline Tiger63

We are talking £40 in South Shields here.....you aint gonna get Cheryl fkin Tweedy or what ever she`s called this week. :lol: :lol:

Rod trotter

We are talking £40 in South Shields here.....you aint gonna get Cheryl fkin Tweedy or what ever she`s called this week. :lol: :lol:

Doesnt matter where they are from really, most girls are a lot more than her, im just wondering what if any catch there is

Offline Tiger63

If you are worried at all, just move on to someone else.

Offline Kev3773

I would advise anyone to pay a pound to see her AW private gallery then make your minds up from there.

themademan2

The profile hugecumma on AW has left dubious feedback only posts on a lot of girls profile, he has popped up on a thread before. IGNORE this feedback as the meet probably didn't take place, especially as its marked as 'feedback only', which means booking wasn't confirmed by the lass. The guy is a troll.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59635.msg766000;topicseen#msg766000

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=7833.msg760217;topicseen#msg760217

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49447.msg646876;topicseen#msg646876
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 03:52:28 am by themademan2 »

Rod trotter

If you are worried at all, just move on to someone else.

If you look above ive asked a few questions, any chance of giving us a bit more detail please.

It does help

Offline Tiger63

What is her body like?....Canny

What is she like facially?....she looks like Carly

She swears? During sex?...yes

How safe is the location?....fuck knows

Cheers

Your welcome

Rod trotter

themademan2

Nee help whatsoever....and for that reason im out. :thumbsup:
Face pic showing now on profile if that's any help for you

Rod trotter

Face pic showing now on profile if that's any help for you

Thanks.....a fucking sensible bit of help at last  :thumbsup:

She looks decent enough, i may have a sniff

Offline Tiger63

Thanks.....a fucking sensible bit of help at last  :thumbsup:

She looks decent enough, i may have a sniff
I`ll take it thats directed at me...I really do appologise about not having vital stats  and current pictures for you.
Next time i meet a new girl why dont you come along for a look to see if shes up to standard

Offline SBM

For what it's worth, I've always found her to be a genuine, funny and obscenely clean lass.  Facially, she floats my boat and I'd have to say that the pictures really don't do her justice although I'm also aware that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that jazz.  Yes, she's also very slim, which won't work for everyone but it'd be a dull world if we all fancied the same thing!

themademan2

What a strange message on her profile... She ill or something? Seems like a coded message :unknown:

Offline baresi

What a strange message on her profile... She ill or something? Seems like a coded message :unknown:

known her for a canny while mate,she has a lot of 'time outs' when only oral is offered. there's summit wrong with her mott 

Rod trotter

I`ll take it thats directed at me...I really do appologise about not having vital stats  and current pictures for you.
Next time i meet a new girl why dont you come along for a look to see if shes up to standard

Yeah ok inbox me the details, that would be great

themademan2

Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Back and bunked her prices up  :dash:

Mackem95

Looks like no cim now either. Doesn't make sense to offer a lot less but hike prices up? Unlogical. :unknown:

GeordieBadass

Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Back and bunked her prices up  :dash:
That's her off the hot list then.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thread's nearly 5 months old, the link's already here, why are you touting her.   :dash:

Looking4fun

Not even a clever tout she's doing duos with a BAREBACKER now

Offline stanleyjohn

Not even a clever tout she's doing duos with a BAREBACKER now

I quite fancied a punt there till I saw who she was doing duos with, very dangerous.