Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CHLOE ENGLISH  (Read 3937 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Nice tallish English lady, around 5'7' height size 8 to 10, slim curvy figure, nice bum, nice long legs, average looking facially...
she smelt clean.. her room a bit messy but not filthy..
Paid £120 for 30 mins, which on reflection she is way over priced.. that i regret.. no way is she worth £200 for 1 hour..
In my opinion £70 for 30 mins or £120 to £130 max for hour...

Her gfe service was excellent...
intense deep french tongue kissing from both, disappointed i could not lick or gorge her mango due to not being fully shaved around the region.. downer!! her owo was fantastic, lots of spit, she enjoyed the deep throat, really taking it down to the back of her throat i could feel the the sensations, she would take banana out of her mouth take a few deep breaths and deep throat gorge banana back down her throat again, lots of deep tongue french kissing whilst plenty of fingering, sex was fantastic, she genuinely wanted to get fucked, pounding her in missionary hard which she wanted and enjoyed whilst we both gorged each other deep tongue french kissing wise..
friendly natured woman, easy going...

ATTITUDE 10/10
GFE SERVICES 10/10 (NO CIM)
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 6.7/10

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review

In my opinion £70 for 30 mins or £120 to £130 max for hour...

Her gfe service was excellent...

This part I found very useful and will hot list and watch the profile
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 01:13:14 pm by The_Don »

Hawkwind71

Thanks for the review

This part I found very useful and will hot list and watch the profile

Don. Usually with these I just pass and move on. In your experience does a hot body like this get a dusty phone till the price comes down. Or will she stick it out.   Most guys pay 120 to 140 per hr so I can see her tiring of the revolving door of half hr bookings

Offline The_Don

Don. Usually with these I just pass and move on. In your experience does a hot body like this get a dusty phone till the price comes down. Or will she stick it out.   Most guys pay 120 to 140 per hr so I can see her tiring of the revolving door of half hr bookings

I don't know if she will change.

I've seen W/G go from £120 down to £80 but it is few an far between.

Offline Harry Balzac

New profile with reduced prices and verification pic viewable:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hawkwind71

New profile with reduced prices and verification pic viewable:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now that's more like it.... phone shining like a beacon methinks   :D

SuitedandBooted

Thank you for the update and agree at that price she will be busy! Form an orderly queue please.