Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanya & friend Cat Thai ladies.  (Read 708 times)

bristolqwerty

Eventually got round to x2  TOFTT with Tanya2558 External Link/Members Only the best Thai lady urgently in Plymouth (I don't count Jaycee as Thai more GFE) every time I've phoned I have spoken to a really friendly and gorgeous sounding Thai lady who takes her calls and bookings. She is very calm, relaxed, experienced and easy to speak to, so naturally I thought would she take bookings too (my normal thought process). It was when I asked her Tanya's habit of finishing  quickly that she impressed me with the way she understood and said "you'll get an hour" in fact I was late finding the flat, had to walk up to the top floor, needed the loo for a piss like nobody's business, yet I still left a good 5 minutes after 9pm, so message understood then. 
Looking through vivastreet this evening I saw this new Thai lady in Plymouth, not listed on AW but her photograph shows the same room that I visited last night.  I recognise the bed, white furniture, pleated curtains, white crisp sheets, carpet colour/type (I have an eye for details).
External Link/Members Only
He'd photo looks like she's was the one speaking on the phone, older lady, sounds strange but I can imagine her mouth moving and being able to speak English well, some Thai ladies are just different, facially (mouths) I can't explain. Here's her picture with the room, an older lady, but if she's the one then she sounds really genuine, same price, same services BUT with anal too, could I be cheeky and ask for 2 girl duo, I'm retiring soon so this would tick off a def HL meeting.
Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 07:25:16 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Punter Griffin

Good find, and not a bad looking woman! I'm down to Plymouth tomorrow for a few days, JC is booked, but that might be worth looking into as well.  :thumbsup:

bristolqwerty

If she is a good as Tanya then yep I'll try too. Might've found a couple of crackers, got the impression with Tanya that she'll do all her likes list, how many times as you like, if you ask nicely, got on well, really got into it, I like mature Thai ladies too so Cat looks good to me.  Just a note she's based on the very top floor, only stairs, leave some energy for the punt too.  :rolleyes: that room is bringing back memories, I go running most evenings and pass by the apartment so I'll have a little chuckle, maybe get a second wind  :sarcastic:

How old would you estimate, it's hard with Thai ladies, late 30's early 40's?  I'll leave it to you to ask.  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 10:52:39 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Roth

Are you sure the one offering anal is petite?   :unknown:  If not then could be TS?   :unknown:
Just a warning to check her out  :(

bristolqwerty

:P No Tanya's the younger petite  one, this ones older, very much a lady on the phone , we don't tend to get Thai men posing as ladies down here, just saying...... :unknown: but now you mentioned it, you've got me worried.  :cry:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 08:53:16 am by bristolqwerty »

Offline Roth

:P No Tanya's the younger petite  one, this ones older, very much a lady on the phone , we don't tend to get Thai men posing as ladies down here, just saying...... :unknown: but now you mentioned it, you've got me worried.  :cry:

Well I'm happy to be totally wrong!  :unknown:

bristolqwerty

;) I hope you are for my sake  :(  :cry: that's not on my HL  :scare: