Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xCheekyxChelseax  (Read 1854 times)

Pancake

looking at the reviews on here for xCheekyxChelseax
External Link/Members Only
I decided to make a booking with her through the purple site for the day she had listed as available. Having placed the booking the day before, I prepared for the long drive to Leeds.
On the actual day of the booking she sent me a message saying she had booked in a 'regular' punter in the time slot I had booked her in through Adult Work?

Despite her positive feedback on here, this was not professional for putting a 'regular' in the place of my booking! Really annoyed she did this to me, she needs some customer service skills when arranging bookings and should not put her 'regulars' in the place of 1st time punters that want to see her.

Maybe she got the bookings messed up or something?

Offline BP96

You're right she shouldn't have done that.

In my experience even the WGs who deliver the best service in the room tend to have issues with the basics of good customer service - being on time, replying to messages, making the booking process easy and reliable, etc.

yorkshire123

OP why do you insist in calling it the purple site when AW isn't a blocked name on here?

Offline stevedave

Had you agreed a time with her via email/text/phone prior to putting the booking request in? I've seen Chelsea a couple of times and always found her comms to be excellent.

If you had agreed a time in writing with Chelsea and she then shunted you aside for a regular, then that is a poor show.

Rocky Maivia

I had a similar experience with Kendall was really disappointed whilst I was driving she cancelled on me but no hard feelings pal

anotherjohn50

looking at the reviews on here for xCheekyxChelseax
External Link/Members Only

Despite her positive feedback on here, this was not professional for putting a 'regular' in the place of my booking! Really annoyed she did this to me, she needs some customer service skills when arranging bookings and should not put her 'regulars' in the place of 1st time punters that want to see her.

Maybe she got the bookings messed up or something?

I reckon  most girls would  put a regular first over an anonymous  guy on the Internet who may just be a day dreamer.

Have you thought  of leaving  negative  feedback  on her Adultwork page

Aj 50

Pancake

FYI I've got good feedback
Quote from: anotherjohn50 link=topic=66915.msg853102#msgLetmein123853102 date=1441539104
I reckon  most girls would  put a regular first over an anonymous  guy on the Internet who may just be a day dreamer.

Have you thought  of leaving  negative  feedback  on her Adultwork page

Aj 50

Pancake

time/date was discussed prior to booking
Had you agreed a time with her via email/text/phone prior to putting the booking request in? I've seen Chelsea a couple of times and always found her comms to be excellent.

If you had agreed a time in writing with Chelsea and she then shunted you aside for a regular, then that is a poor show.

Offline stevedave

time/date was discussed prior to booking

I've seen Chelsea a couple of times and a) never had a problem with the booking and b) had a great time both times. But, I will stand by my previous comment, if there was an agreed booking and she bumped you for a regular, then that is piss poor. I wouldn't expect her, or anyone, to fit me in like that...if she's not free, you just need to deal with it.

Offline anonyorks

Had the booking been confirmed via Adult Work?.

Offline NIK

OP why do you insist in calling it the purple site when AW isn't a blocked name on here?

Agree, it is annoying. I have therefore edited the post.

Offline stevedave

Had the booking been confirmed via Adult Work?.

+1, that's what I was trying to ascertain.