Sugar Babies

Author Topic: New punter, Any suggestions?  (Read 720 times)

Offline Shieldsy

Alright lads been lurking for a while and decided id make a profile to see if i could get any suggestions for my first punt.  Had my eye on these couple girls if it helps:

External Link/Members Only

Any of those girls good for a first timer and feel free to suggest better if they aren't.

Oh and they need to be in or a reasonable distance from Glasgow.

Cheers Fellas
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 02:38:27 pm by Shieldsy »

Offline mr small

Check reviews on here before any punt, you will see what those who bother to post reviews think....

I would avoid Scottish Blonde... been there, wouldn't go back if she were the last whore in Glasgow,

Seen sexyredhead and happy to recommend as she was a lovely lass.

Havent seen the other two but both, I believe, have positive reviews on here .

Will also depend on what your looking for in terms of age, figure, looks, and services.

:drinks:

chico1000

Been with scottish blonde I wouldn't bother negative reviews on here are more believable. The others seem to have good feedback. For a first timer I would suggest erika.  You will find loads of reviews about her on here.

Offline Shieldsy

Yeah had a little look at the reviews here to narrow it down a bit guess i missed the Scottish blonde ones thanks for the heads up.   As for what im looking for age wise anything between 25-35 kinda prefer slimmer girls but not too fussed as long as she isn't huge.  For services probably just GFE would suit me for a first punt.

Offline tantric talents

Welcome to the forum.  :hi:
Good that you have done some homework. Let us know how you get on with a short review?

Offline Shieldsy

External Link/Members Only  Is that the Erika your talking bout Chico?   If it is id prefer to keep the girls Scottish to start with.  Although she does look pretty good, right up my street tbh.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 03:19:48 pm by Shieldsy »

Offline auldie63

That is the right Erika and although she is Polish her English is excellent and a first rate punt.

Offline Shieldsy

External Link/Members Only  Just read some decent reviews for April here, another one to add to my list.  Now im struggling to pick even more.

chico1000

April again you might struggle to meet she appears not to take advance bookings and works when she puts the green light on.  As Auldie says Erika is a Latvian but has been in UK for yonks very good English and you can have a decent conversation with. Nice friendly person and place. If you are new I would see her first and then after that there is some really decent choices in most folks top three in Glasgow thread.