Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica Sun Birmingham  (Read 1174 times)

4 review(s) for Veronica Sun (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

scoobydoo88

This review is for a half hour booking 2 weeks ago for £70

Veronica is beautiful woman with a great body. The picture that Normski uploaded is what she looks like. Her boobs have been enhanced really well, they are in proportion to the rest of her and I couldn't see a scar. I think I remember a neatly trimmed landing strip.

Veronica greeted me in matching black underwear, and black stockings and heels. These all came off soon, and we started with standing FK as a naked Veronica played with little Scooby, which felt great.

Then onto the bed, with OW (which was my choice), then sex in a few positions, then a foot job, then hand job. FK was done frequently.

She's friendly, and gave me a great time and service.

Would I recommend her: Yes
Would I see her again: Yes

External Link/Members Only

scoobydoo88

Her profile said 'last day' on the 22nd August, so I sent her a text asking when she'd be back, and she said she'd be back in September.

Offline PD101

Was thinking my next punt was sorted out, but now not sure. She's stunning!

Offline PD101

I saw Veronica today before she leaves for MK - physically she is stunning, really nice tits and fantastic toned legs.

Today's session was a bit rushed as she and her flatmate are moving, so she wasn't quite ready when I arrived. Saying that I was greeted by her naked, this girl doesn't need lingerie, she's gorgeous. She seemed to enjoy getting a seeing to aswell (or at least acted the part well).

I would definitely recommend, but she's moving to MK and probably Australia! But reckons she'll be back in Brum for January next year

Offline Stapler

If she is going to Australia,as you say, would you come back to Smethwick?

Doesn't make sense!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline PD101

I guess she's only going on a tourist visa