Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Vanessa from Glasgow  (Read 1966 times)

Shagger69

Anyone got any experience with this wee beauty xx

Offline tazman1002001

Not much on here about here...but this is her famous daughter

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Shagger69

Not much on here about here...but this is her famous daughter

External Link/Members Only

Seriously!?!? That's one of my all time top fantasys. Can I ask how you came to find that out??

Offline tazman1002001

If you look through the reviews it talks about it there.....they used to do a daughter mother duo...not sure if they still do it
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Shagger69

If you look through the reviews it talks about it there.....they used to do a daughter mother duo...not sure if they still do it

Talk about keeping it in the family!!

Sadly I take it they didn't touch each other??

RandyF

Talk about keeping it in the family!!

Sadly I take it they didn't touch each other??

Steady on Jizzy - your sounding just a little too disappointed there mate. 

I never heard of anyone that actually had visited the mum & daughter duo, but from the text on her profile 'The ultimate taboo', I think was how she described it, they insinuated they did indeed do touching...and even eating

I'm no Scottish legal expert but I don't think (in the central belt at least) that eating your maws nanny is 100% legal?

Offline auldie63

If yer maws goat wis cooked right whit's rang wi it?

RandyF

If yer maws goat wis cooked right whit's rang wi it?

You've no seen my maw, Auldie  :rolleyes:

mavgoose

My perception of it , when I looked at it ( last year ) was ,

Do one , then do the other .

RandyF

My perception of it , when I looked at it ( last year ) was ,

Do one , then do the other .

...but that kinda blows in the face of the traditional mom/daughter threesome fantasy does it not Mavo?

You fuck 'em together....and give Lucy a nudge and tell her to stop trying to finger her maws arse - "LUCY - NO. THAT IS SO WRONG"  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 11:06:54 am by RandyF »

Offline tazman1002001

It's not right....licking out her mums pussy that

A - she was conceived in
B - that she popped out from...

It's no right.....
Banned by:

Shagger69

On second inspection of her public gallery pic, she does seem to have a bit masculinity about her

RandyF

On second inspection of her public gallery pic, she does seem to have a bit masculinity about her

Well it is Lucy's maw Jizzy deffo not her da.   Least I don't think so anyway  :rolleyes:

Got me wondering now....

RandyF

Hidden Image/Members Only

That's no a bloke in a wig is it?

Think we need Firebird and JH in here, for an expert opinion  :unknown:

Shagger69

She must go to the same wig maker as Sir Elton