Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suckalollycock - anyone had the pleasure  (Read 1859 times)

midlandwolf

Hi all, long time peruser of the site but first time poster. Hopefully I've posted this in the right place!

I'm thinking of booking some time with Sarah -

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I can't see any reviews and wondered if anyone had seen her and could tell me what they thought. Thanks.

yorkshire123

I've got to ask the obvious question.....

WHY  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

Sorry Wolf not a card I would pick in my wolf pack.  Sure someone may have.

Offline finn5555

midlandwolf

I've got to ask the obvious question.....

WHY  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Ha! Fair point Yorkshire! Maybe I'll ask her to keep her clothes on! I think it's more I can be a bit rough with her.  Unless you have any suggestion as to anyone else who offers this?

Offline georgydog

looks like she's had a truck run over her stomach and left the tyre marks NASTY

Offline Stapler

When this WG set up her profile she had a choice which pictures to upload to attract custom.
Why then, post one showing your WORST feature!  :wackogirl:

And still, she gets some lunatic wanting to see her!  :wacko:

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dodo

When this WG set up her profile she had a choice which pictures to upload to attract custom.
Why then, post one showing your WORST feature!  :wackogirl:

And still, she gets some lunatic wanting to see her!  :wacko:

..S...

Now now Stapes stop being harsh. This is a new member your posting about, if he wants to see an absolute slag then that's up to him.......but fuck me she's gross  :vomit:

Offline paul_davis

She was on a swingers site back in the day

willbred

Looks like a melted welly  :vomit:
Her profile boasts she has a flat belly :dash: :dash:

Chuckman

That opening picture on her page, nice.  :vomit:

Roadster

I may be wrong, but could this be just the ginge that azrael has been looking for?

Az?

:angelgirl:

Offline vision2014

Ive not booked a session with her BUT I have seen  her at a function and when she is dressed up and wih makeup she really does look fit.

Most girls on here cover there worst bits up until we have  paid our money and lying on there bed before we see it or worst smell it

On the day I saw her all dressed up I would have lifted her skirt bent her over the the bar and fucked her

Offline Stapler

Ive not booked a session with her BUT I have seen  her at a function and when she is dressed up and wih makeup she really does look fit.

Most girls on here cover there worst bits up

But she hasn't! That's the point! Why not make the best of yourself in your ad?

..S...

vw

But she hasn't! That's the point! Why not make the best of yourself in your ad?

..S...
I doubt this is bait and switch for something worse !

Offline vision2014

It works both ways yep she could have done a much better pic and you saw her tummy when you had given your cash to her
Or now you have seen what whats to be expected you still have the choice to part your money or not

The day I saw her lf she had taken a pic of herself and what she was wearing and had put that pic on her cover page her hits would have trebled for sure

Offline Stapler

It works both ways yep she could have done a much better pic and you saw her tummy when you had given your cash to her
Or now you have seen what whats to be expected you still have the choice to part your money or not

The day I saw her lf she had taken a pic of herself and what she was wearing and had put that pic on her cover page her hits would have trebled for sure

We look forward to your review!

..S...

vw

We look forward to your review!

..S...
The pot suggested to the kettle !

Offline Stapler

We don't do reviews for FBSM. You will see very few on here.
We just supply info. such as will she/won't she do HR? Does she do B2B? Topless? And all that kinda stuff.

And - there is lots and lots of info. in our BrumFBSM thread and over 220,000 views and that's without any reviews? How about that?

It's not like FS where more detail is needed.

..S..

vw

We don't do reviews for FBSM. You will see very few on here.
We just supply info. such as will she/won't she do HR? Does she do B2B? Topless? And all that kinda stuff.

And - there is lots and lots of info. in our BrumFBSM thread and over 220,000 views and that's without any reviews? How about that?

It's not like FS where more detail is needed.

..S..
Never knew that, may have a butchers having punting city break this week in Brum so may be useful for my entertainment.

Offline Stapler

If you need a recommendation for a sexy Thai to rub her body all over you and finish off with a happy ending, we are here to help!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.2200

..S...

vw

If you need a recommendation for a sexy Thai to rub her body all over you and finish off with a happy ending, we are here to help!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.2200

..S...
Thanks, hoping on a shag fest but a body massage without HE may be a good way to spend some time !