Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff - First Time For Virgin  (Read 1508 times)

JayJ

Im in my late twenties and have never had a girlfriend. I've been browsing on here for a long time and am looking to finally lose my virginity, don't want to wait any longer. I like the look of Nicky -
External Link/Members Only

Is there anyone else who you recommend?

Ideally around Cardiff Central/Bay/

Asian Hunter

If you like tall, dark haired girls with nice fake tits and lots of DK, then Nicky is the girl for you.

If you like petite blonde's with natural average size tits, then I recommend Jessica. She works from the same place as Nicky. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There's also other girls who work at the same place. Usually rotate on a 2 week basis.

Hope that helps.

Offline HughJardon

That blows mate, whos been ironing your clothes all these years  :lol:
Have you not been to Magaluf, Benidorm or Butlins even kicking out time on chippy Lane can be fruitful.
I would normally say dont punt find a nice bit of muff at your works, a friend of a friend etc and strong it out with her. I hope your fruitful in this Avenue soon.

As for your choice of Gal, Nicky is a perfick start for you, use the virgin card for extra browny points on the punt, if you enjoy your session go for Jess then Carla then maybe Amy or Elle.
I sincerley hope it goes well, also report back if poss.
Welcome to Uk humpers (welsh division, crack squad) H

Offline MLawro93

That blows mate, whos been ironing your clothes all these years  :lol:
Have you not been to Magaluf, Benidorm or Butlins even kicking out time on chippy Lane can be fruitful.
I would normally say dont punt find a nice bit of muff at your works, a friend of a friend etc and strong it out with her. I hope your fruitful in this Avenue soon.

As for your choice of Gal, Nicky is a perfick start for you, use the virgin card for extra browny points on the punt, if you enjoy your session go for Jess then Carla then maybe Amy or Elle.
I sincerley hope it goes well, also report back if poss.
Welcome to Uk humpers (welsh division, crack squad) H

How does that work?   :unknown:

Swansea lad

Don't go back to the same girl, try a few out, get some experience then go find a girlfriend on pof or something.

Offline Mikeh38

How does that work?   :unknown:

To the OP make sure you tell the girl your going to meet that you are a virgin, they should then take things slower than normal, and book an hour not 30 mins so she can take her time with you.

ThatLadJ

What's everyone's thoughts re STD's? I love owo and giving oral but just wonder how many if any have contracted anything from using girls on AW (not that they are a separate breed or anything!)

Suppose you never can tell but for the prices some charge I would have hoped they'd be clean?

Discuss!

Swansea lad

I always use a rubber, you could catch a std off any girl not just wg's.

Punted a lot in early 2000's and started back a few years back. Slept with probably 50+ wg's and no known problems.  I do return to the same girls a lot.

vw

What's everyone's thoughts re STD's? I love owo and giving oral but just wonder how many if any have contracted anything from using girls on AW (not that they are a separate breed or anything!)

Suppose you never can tell but for the prices some charge I would have hoped they'd be clean?

Discuss!
Always use rubber for sex.

After OWO accept offer of shower when leaving and have a piss shortly after, I usually neck a good pint of water towards end of booking. Pissing clears the urethra,  Not fool proof put another layer of prevention.

After reverse oral mouth wash, anti bacterial usually do in shower after.

And if not showering wash your hands thoroughly, they go everywhere.

Most of this helps prevent catching normal disease as well.

VW - Public health officer (My Life)

Happy punting, get filthy, get clean

np500

It's a bit like being a formula 1 driver ( other dangerous sports and pass times and crossing the road my also apply ) it's fun, it's exciting, there's nothing like it and some times just as expensive but there is always a risk , as carefull as you may want to be you also want it to be as sexy, horny and dirty as it can be within reason ! So I made a conscious/ calculated decision to ware a condom ( as much as I'd prefer not to ) when partaking in vaginal and anal sex but so long as the girl is ok with owo that's what we'll do, if I catch something as I probably will at some point ( law of averages / Sod's law )  I shall be straight down the gum clinic, the whole reason for this hobby is to indulge ones self in these girls body's , wet bits and all , and don't forget the only reason i may catch something is because a fellow punter got there before me !

downwiththesickness

Honestly, I lost my virginity to BustyNikki.

She was fantastic, did so much for my confidence. Most people say their first time sucked, but I can say mine was with a gorgeous, busty blonde who knew exactly how to please me.

np500

That's cool as, mine like most was so shit, if only, but back in the day the only hookers we know about would hang around tindel St, ( few years later ) picked one up , round corner, did the deed, she jumped out and as I pulled off a police car came around the corner, didn't stop me as I was alone in the car but I do wounded what may have happened but for 15 seconds . 35 ish years ago , took me entil 10 months ago to get over that ! And start punting , so many lost years god damn it.

SirFrank

So having sought and kindly been offered advice what did you do in the end Jay

vw

So having sought and kindly been offered advice what did you do in the end Jay
Still a virgin or cannot type straight ?