Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arabesque  (Read 1503 times)

johndoe84

Is it that bad? Read some bad reviews on here

The Bolton one is at a pretty convenient location for me, just had a look on the website and some of the girls are pretty hot too

I'm just looking for a quick shag really, read on an old thread about some of the girls being suspected of having STIs but OWO doesn't bother me, I'd just have OW then fuck her and go

Although if it really is a place I should absolutely avoid then I guess I'll look elsewhere

yorkshire123

This was my last response to the same question if you haven't read it already......

It looks like he is serious even after a warning from myself yesterday.
As this is a punter to punter information sharing forum i believe its a valid question from the OP.
So rather than talking reputation heres my first hand impression of both establishments.

- Bolton, Entrance is on a major road with access through 2 doors, open the first door & ring the bell/knock & wait for someone to answer the door while in full view of the queuing traffic.
Reception is grotty. Choose a girl & follow them through the girls changing rooms (very untidy) & upstairs trying your best not to touch anything for fear of bacteria.
Into the room (all grotty) or take a shower in the shared facility that has piss on the floor & a shower full of disposable razors.
Girl will disappear for a fag for about 5 mins, on her return discuss extras on offer (normally £20 for each but haggling will get you a reduction)
Down to business on a rickety bed, quality of service is prossie dependant.
Knock on the door or a bellow to show time up, shower if your feeling brave, down the stairs & back out onto the main road with the inevitable queuing traffic & the odd van horn honking at you   :blush:

- Bury, The most discussing shit hole i have ever had the displeasure to frequent, even driving past it when visiting la maison makes my stomach churn (went there once)

I will re-post my answer to the OP from yesterdays question just for clarity

Been there, done that & luckily came out the other side disease free, to tell the truth i had some good times there but after trying other establishments I wouldn't touch it with yours  :vomit:

So in summary, if you want to have a cheap punt with a young prossie (some drug fuelled), risk catching something nasty & be happy seeing a prossie that may just walk to the nearest red light district & start flagging down cars if she hasn't made enough money during the day then fill your boots.

Offline cueball

I've never done the parlour thing but if I did I'd avoid arabesque like the plague, it might be handy op but think of it this way....

Your toilet is handy but you wouldn't have your tea in there would you

Offline con-a-ser

Is it that bad? Read some bad reviews on here
The Bolton one is at a pretty convenient location for me, just had a look on the website and some of the girls are pretty hot too
I'm just looking for a quick shag really, read on an old thread about some of the girls being suspected of having STIs but OWO doesn't bother me, I'd just have OW then fuck her and go

Although if it really is a place I should absolutely avoid then I guess I'll look elsewhere

In Bolton you have Illusions but not been there for some time so couldn't tell you what standard there girls are but I did see a girls in Arabesque (bury) some years ago only to read she died two days later & I havn't returned to the place since, The main thing the place had going for it was the £40 + extras so could get a punt with Anal for £60

As you say Bolton is good for you check out Aphrodites Bolton who have a place a few hundred yards up the road from Arabs & is £40 all in
I have left reveiws on Lyndsey & Channel there recently

Offline wilburs horse

Some good girls at aphros. I recommend Charlotte, Lyndsay and megan :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline thefoxman

Arabs makes a punt feel desperate and dirty - and not in a good way.

No need to go there when there are quality places like sandys (if you must do parlours),
though I much prefer indies.
Even a random EE off AW is better!

Avoid !

VOLPONE

Even a random EE off AW is better!

Ironically of course EE's make up a sizeable percentage of the Arabesque 'stable' these days. A policy change from girls who did everything to girls who do very little :-)

Offline con-a-ser

Ironically of course EE's make up a sizeable percentage of the Arabesque 'stable' these days. A policy change from girls who did everything to girls who do very little :-)

Yes straight from Junkiee Street girls to Trafficked
Yes a lot of EE girls have worked the likes of Prague & the Dam so suck & fuck tourists so not really catering for return business
the thing is they think they can get away with the same in the UK

Bluegerry789

Tried bury today, two absolute munters both who I saw shooting up in the alley before I went in . really disappointed as last time i went the girl was stunning.