Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Andy&gem - an embarrassingly bad MMF  (Read 3266 times)

1 review(s) for Andy&jem (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Vivago

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Andy%26jem

What do you know? My most expensive punt of the year turns out to be my biggest fucked up flop. Typical of the vagaries of this punting game.

It was the result of a RB I put in for an outcall to a Central London hotel. I got a pretty good response with plenty of the regular reverse bidders who seem to crop up every time. I was intrigued by the bid of Andy&Gem, a biracial couple based in Milton Keynes. I love big breasted black girls and Gem seemed to offer the lot on her 'enjoys' list. Plus I'd never had a genuine MMF (assuming MTF and LMP's don't count) so the presence of Andy was a bonus with visions of spit roasts and DP springing to my febrile and thoroughly depraved mind. Plus their AW feedback was all good so I went ahead and made contact.

COMS: Couldn't be faulted. Fast response to queries with regular updates when I finalised the meeting. Sent face pictures of himself and Gem.

VENUE: A popular West London budget hotel. Big, popular with tourists and with easy access to unkeyed lifts, it's the ideal punting hotel.

PUNCTUALITY: Not so good. They arrived an hour late citing a tardy babysitter and M4 traffic. They kept me informed throughout.

APPEARANCE:

ANDY is an average looking guy in his mid 30's. Like most of us he could probably do to spend a little more time in the gym and a bit less time in the pub or surfing a sofa in front of telly.

GEM is a striking black lady in her late twenties. She was well dressed as if for a job interview (for what was to follow) and blessed with a beautiful face and a fetching pair of natural funbags which she claims to 32gg and who am I to argue. However she is a MILF and the inevitable pull of gravity is dragging them southwards and I guess in a few years time she will be playing keepy-uppy with them! Bit of a paunch but otherwise generally in good shape.

THE PUNT: I had devised a role play scenario in which I was the MD of a large company, Andy was my PA and Gem a job applicant. How much did she want the job and what would she do to secure it? You get the picture. A variation on the old casting couch idea. For the first 20 minutes it went ok with both playing their roles well. At this point we had Gem stripped and on the bed with Andy with his head sunk deep between her legs and me with my cock in her mouth. This is where it started to go wrong. She had CIM on her 'enjoys' list and I had specifically asked whether everything was available and had been given the blue light. So when I released both barrels into her cakehole (well over a week's back-up), I was a bit taken aback by her response. She promptly spat the load onto the sheets and ran screaming to the bathroom. What the fuck. I was left to clean up the mess and ok, I was making it up about the screaming.

From this low point, things went rapidly downhill. Gem seemed to lose all interest and I had to coax her to return to the fray but I might as well not have bothered because all I got was a half heated two minute BJ and a few tugs on my now rapidly shrinking manhood. Andy did better. He hadn't come yet and was able to get Gem to ride him for a few minutes for which he donned a rubber, which for some inexplicable reason I found amusing. He then withdrew, whipped off the condom and wanked himself to a climax over Gems arse.

After returning from the shower, Her Highne$$ climbed under the sheets, announced she was tired from all the activity and was sleepy. What the fucking fuck! She hadn't done fuck all!! After a few more desultory tugs on my now hibernating willy, she announced that it was a lost cause, a conclusion that I had come to about ten minutes before. Andy started rapidly pulling on his y-fronts (seriously) and babbling something about traffic and babysitters. I hadn't the heart or interest to point out that we were only 90 minutes into a 2 hour punt. To be honest, I just wanted rid of them.

Here are some of the things promised that didn't happen:

NO FRENCH KISSING
NO ANAL
NO DP
NO CIM unless the nanosecond that my cum was in her mouth before been deposited on the bedsheets count.
DEFINITELY NO FUN

And Andy had the temerity to text me a couple of days ago asking why I'd given them their first negative on AW.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Cinnic94

Amusing that they gave you a positive review on your own profile, but then gave you a negative comment when replying to your own negative review. Ha!

Offline Bangers and Gash

Pair of fucking con artistes. If I were you Viv, I'd stick to those lovely honeys in Patts.  ;)

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
They fairly recently replied to my RB request for a female couple (yes, really) and I remembered those photos from somewhere else (a reply to a different RB):

External Link/Members Only

And that reminded me of a previous thread on here, another negative:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61655.msg789784;topicseen#msg789784

I hope it is useful to connect the two up.  Sorry you had a bad punt.

Big Cat

Incredible move leaving them a negative after they left you a positive. Love it  :thumbsup:

Dick4snowqueens

Dick4snowqueens

Incredible move leaving them a negative after they left you a positive. Love it  :thumbsup:

+1
Good move on his part
The audacity of those two frauds to text him and ask why the negative feedback  :dash:

Offline KentAde

They are a pain in the arse, keep bidding on every fucking RB going!  :diablo:

Offline Vivago

Amusing that they gave you a positive review on your own profile, but then gave you a negative comment when replying to your own negative review. Ha!

Yeah, they knew I wasn't a happy punter and tried to head me off by getting in their positive first. No chance of that. Wonder if they use that tactic with all the mugs they con?

Offline Vivago

They fairly recently replied to my RB request for a female couple (yes, really) and I remembered those photos from somewhere else (a reply to a different RB):

Thanks for that, mate. Its my fault entirely. Can't believe that I dived in without doing my 'due diligence' and asking the forum first if they had any prior. I'm usually so careful. Must have been because I had my holiday head on.

vw

Yeah, they knew I wasn't a happy punter and tried to head me off by getting in their positive first. No chance of that. Wonder if they use that tactic with all the mugs they con?
Don't see that tactic working out to well for them, at least their card is marked on here.  Better luck on the next one ! VW

Offline Vivago

Pair of fucking con artistes. If I were you Viv, I'd stick to those lovely honeys in Patts.  ;)

:lol:..you are right. At least when you are conned in Pattaya, it is usually only for loose change. Anyway, I'll soon be filling my boots with 'lovely honeys'. Arrived in Bangkok yesterday and head to Patts in a few days. :yahoo:

Offline Teessider

:lol:..you are right. At least when you are conned in Pattaya, it is usually only for loose change. Anyway, I'll soon be filling my boots with 'lovely honeys'. Arrived in Bangkok yesterday and head to Patts in a few days. :yahoo:

Was in Bangkok earlier this week, had a great 3 some with 2 Honeys.

Went to Love Teen Massage, Soi 33, Sukhumvit and booked 2 hours with Cake & Tip.

Started in jacuzzi, bubble bath for about 15 mins with both rubbing their tits over me.

Onto the bed - lay back - Tip bouncing around on top of my cock; Cake with her pussy in my face. Swap positions for Tip & Cake after about 10 minutes. Cake on top (till she cums), Tip on face.

Then doggy with Cake (10 mins), then doggy with Tip (10 mins - til she cums).

Over to settee, fucked Cake as she sat on edge of settee, then same for Tip.

Back to the bed, mish over the edge of the bed with Cake (Tip guided my cock into her pal's pussy) - then same with Tip as Cake guided my cock in.

Finally, both kneel on the bed rubbing each other's clits while I spunk over them both.

Great fun, cute, horny girls - 2500 baht (£50) for 2 hours debauchery - top stuff.

Back in UK now - or we could have had a little party if I'd stayed longer.  :drinks:

« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 04:37:02 pm by Teessider »

Offline claretandblue

Fair play for writing that up op,some genuine laugh out loud moments reading that  :hi:

Offline Vivago

Was in Bangkok earlier this week, had a great 3 some with 2 Honeys.

Went to Love Teen Massage, Soi 33, Sukhumvit and booked 2 hours with Cake & Tip.

Bookmarked your link. Love these oily massage places. One of my own personal favourites is Mango Massage (External Link/Members Only) who sometimes has stunners who are also top performers who often offer anal as part of their regular package which is less than £50 for 2 hours. VFM heaven but there again its Bangkok and you are spoiled for choice and Pattaya is even cheaper (but not better).

Fair play for writing that up op,some genuine laugh out loud moments reading that  :hi:

You just have to laugh about it later although at the time it was anything but funny. Thankfully there are sites like this to vent and hopefully help stop others from making the same fuck ups that you did. :unknown:

spidey1963

Firstly thanks to Viv for highlighting this pair of crooks and for helping me out.  I can categorically say that the girl in the photos is not the one who will turn up.  And I can confirm that it is miss sexy ebony as Spunky34 says.

It's interesting to note however that the photos from miss sexy ebony's profile have been taken down from this couple's profile.

I'm not going to lie, Kelly/Gem is a good looking woman but her body is going south rapidly as Viv suggests.  Her tits are big but sag pretty low and she has a cow belly on her.  But more importantly this conniving whore is a nasty, vindictive and repellent piece of work. 

Both a friend of mine and myself have had run ins with her.  I'm not prepared to go into things here but if you want to know the gory details please PM me.

I've just read the latest feedback on their profile and I have to ask myself my are some punters so fucking stupid??  How can their latest victim really think that miss sexy ebony is the girl in the photos on their profile?  You will be really disappointed if you were expecting the young, firm bodied girl in the photos and a saggy bint with a sour attitude turns up!

Anyway guys please avoid these two (but especially miss sexy ebony) like the plague.

Offline Vivago

Anyway guys please avoid these two (but especially miss sexy ebony) like the plague.

Amen to that. Pair of scamming twats. Some folk must be very easily satisfied or are not members here although I think that the first review is highly suspicious.

Hidden Image/Members Only

spidey1963

Amen to that. Pair of scamming twats. Some folk must be very easily satisfied or are not members here although I think that the first review is highly suspicious.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Agreed about the first post.  The guy is either a set up or he's fucking blind cos there is no way you can confuse miss sexy ebony (she calls herself Kelly by the way) with the beauty in those photos