Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Northampton  (Read 748 times)

Offline limesaz

Hi guys,

Can someone who has been to Massage Northampton please tell me what its like on arrival? ie, is it discrete or do you have to share a waiting room with a bunch of other fellas? Will you see other punters while you are there?

Not really into the whole "seeing other punters at a parlor" sort of thing. Just want to get in and out seeing only the girl I want to have my wicked way with:)

Cheers for any info!!  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 05:41:49 pm by limesaz »

tnalove

They try to avoid that as much as they can.

The indiscrete bit is just going in the doorway - a nondescript open door between shops on a busy street and some punters will feel eyes are on them. You are soon at the inner door which will beep for upstairs when you open it to know someone is coming in and as you climb the stairs they look to sort out and prevent any potential man to man sightings. Some of the scantily clad girls have no such inhibitions.

The receptionists are really nice. You pay the girl in the room not the receptionist. Personally I prefer to ring ahead and book a particular girl for a particular time - they can get busy at times and you probably don't want to be politely turned away to have to go through the arrival all over again.