Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xox Nicky xox HNDF/HCF  (Read 1236 times)

20 review(s) for xox Nicky xox (15 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Asian Hunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Finally went to see Nicky as there was so much positive reviews about her. Had been to see Jessica in the week, as she a favorite of mine. And after seeing Nicky today, I am totally drained. 2 Hungarians babe's in a week takes it's toll. But I wasn't disappointed at all.

Can't add much to what has already been written about Nicky. Everything is pretty much spot on.

Good comms. Initially emailed through AW, but she said to call instead. Fitted me in within half hour. Texted address, which I didn't really need.

Arrived at the same time as another punter. Bit awkward at first. But I raced him to the door first haha. Obliviously he booked to see Jessica.

After shower, straight onto DFK and lots of it. More than Jessica provides (Jessica take note). Lots of exploring her body. Great set of fake tits, but not overly big. Nice BJ technique. Different to Jessica, more sucking and head popping. Jessica is more tongue licking than sucking. Went down on her, lots of pussy licking and clit rubbing. She almost crushed my head in with her legs as she was enjoying it. Onto missionary with more DFK, and popped inside her. Lots of moaning, more than Jessica. Couldn't tell if fake or real. Had a chit chat. She leaving next Saturday. Back in 2 half weeks.

Recommend = Yes.
Go back = Yes. (1 hour next time)
10/10
Nicky or Jesscia = Both (threesome maybe ;))

np500

Brilliant , did you share the shower with the other guy ?

Asian Hunter

Brilliant , did you share the shower with the other guy ?

That's another review I'll leave for another day haha

Offline pork sword

Which of Nicky's current AW profile photos are the most accurate of how she looks today?

Offline mr big

have not seen nicky yet but on the old pics I would opt for Carla all day change of image and its nicky all day

SirFrank

I heard that with heels on she's over 7 feet tall. Is that right? I'm shorter than Tom Cruise (but twice as pretty) even with my Cuban heels on so I'd probably have to stand on a crate just to touch her tits. I'd probably have to take a foot stool especially if I have to Take my cowboy boots off at the door. Can anyone clarify for me?

Asian Hunter

Which of Nicky's current AW profile photos are the most accurate of how she looks today?

Her main photo is a fair reflection how she looks today. Minus the make up and lipstick.

Asian Hunter

I heard that with heels on she's over 7 feet tall. Is that right? Can anyone clarify for me?

Those high heels on her do take the piss haha was taken aback when she opened the door to me. I'm 5 11", felt like David vs Goliath. Even without the heels, she still tall.

Offline HughJardon

I heard that with heels on she's over 7 feet tall. Is that right. Can anyone clarify for me?

Shes a door ducker for sure, like Bridgette Neilson towering over you, go and Balboa her Ass, you'll like her   :cool: