Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: miss c summers (charlene summers) birmingham  (Read 1718 times)

1 review(s) for miss c summers (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rich198529

External Link/Members Only

Saw her early this year & felt I had to do a review on her as it was best punt of the year (so far) for me.....

Charlene had been on my HT for a while but limited feedback I was a bit weary of booking but after watching a few videos on the sites I was hooked , emailed her on AW. took a few days to come back to me but was great so I booked

The meeting was in Birmingham for an hour at a hotel , she arrived at the hotel right on time , came up to the room & I opened the door to a slim beautiful blonde young lady , said our hellos with a hug & a kiss , sat on the bed talking for a bit then she went into the bathroom to change , she came out wearing black & pink bra set with the tinest thong on which made her ass look stunning & black stockings , I was already turned on before but this got me raring to go lol.

She let me take some pictures of her posing on the bed but only if I didn't show her face which I still look at from time to time.

I stripped off & was already hard so she started playing with herself for me to watch , until I couldn't stand it any more so I joined her , she likes to be kissed a lot all over , but no DFK I'm afraid just light kissing , on with hood & she started sucking my cock , she has a very good technique & doesn't rush at all , she likes looking at you to gauge your reaction which I love. She spent a lot of time sucking me & it felt like heaven.

I had a little play with her , & she tastes great , after that we did a quick 69 which again was brilliant , but all this sucking I was ready to cum so I let her finish me off with her hand as we was kissing & looking into each others eyes, which was something I've never really done.

As we had about 15mins left she let me take some more pictures & we had a bit of a cuddle & chat.

Overall I was really impressed with her services & so easy to talk to & just generally a fantastic punt.

Would defo recommend to anyone.

p.s just wished I had time to bend her over because that ass is just something else ..... theres always next time :)
Banned reason: Stalker
Banned by: daviemac

tnalove

Lots of info but am I right - £170 and 15 minutes left at the end but you still finished wishing you could have fucked her?

That seems unpushy by you or unwilling by her.

Offline Rich198529

Lots of info but am I right - £170 and 15 minutes left at the end but you still finished wishing you could have fucked her?

That seems unpushy by you or unwilling by her.

Oh defo in pushy by me , I was just enjoying the oral to much , she's the most willing WG I've ever seen
Banned reason: Stalker
Banned by: daviemac