Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alissya1992x touring Bristol  (Read 1245 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now this one looks hot  :rose: :rose: even though there nothing about her on UKP and no AW feedback.   :unknown:

Seems she duos with Cassandra who is even fucking hotter seemingly. :rose: :rose: :kissgirl:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tony Montana

She's been reviewed positively several times but she has a new profile

Offline Roth

:thumbsup:
She's been reviewed positively several times but she has a new profile

Ah that makes sense now cos I originally thought that Cassandra did duos with an established prossie. :thumbsup:

Thanks  :drinks:

Offline bristol_lad

Alissya1992 or Gorgeous Loren? Not sure between these two for my next punt.

Lex, you've seen both. If you had to choose who would you go for?

Tony Montana

Alissya1992 or Gorgeous Loren? Not sure between these two for my next punt.

Lex, you've seen both. If you had to choose who would you go for?

I preferred Cassandra to alisya actually, both were great but I found Cassandra to be the more friendly of the two.

Loren is on a par with Cassandra but is £30 cheaper

spkmstr48

I preferred Cassandra to alisya actually, both were great but I found Cassandra to be the more friendly of the two.

Loren is on a par with Cassandra but is £30 cheaper

Haven't seen the other two but Cassandra is the face fuck supremo. Can take it right down her throat, no gagging and every time I pulled out to check she was OK she still had a big grin on her face. Fuck knows how she breathes as you can hold it in at full depth for ages.

May have mentioned this before once or twice, lol

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline Roth

Haven't seen the other two but Cassandra is the face fuck supremo. Can take it right down her throat, no gagging and every time I pulled out to check she was OK she still had a big grin on her face. Fuck knows how she breathes as you can hold it in at full depth for ages.

May have mentioned this before once or twice, lol

First time I've read it from you, Mate!  Honest!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  Sounds good though!  :thumbsup:

spkmstr48

First time I've read it from you, Mate!  Honest!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  Sounds good though!  :thumbsup:

She should sue whoever did those tit implants though

Offline timstella

Alissya is absolutely stunning and gives a fantastic service. Strongly recommended by me. I have a review somewhere!   :cool:

Offline timstella

Also, she has a few new pics in her Gallery. In my opinion these do not do her justice at all. They make her look as if she has a big nose, which she does not! I am going to miss her this time but will be there like a shot on her next visit.

Offline Roth

Also, she has a few new pics in her Gallery. In my opinion these do not do her justice at all. They make her look as if she has a big nose, which she does not! I am going to miss her this time but will be there like a shot on her next visit.

Welcome back timstella.  :hi: :)

Offline timstella

Welcome back timstella.  :hi: :)
Thanks! I've been rather busy with Number One Girl  :cool:

spkmstr48

Thanks! I've been rather busy with Number One Girl  :cool:

Hehe, haven't we both

theGOAT

Alissya seems to get a new profile every time she visits - not sure why - privacy maybe? 

I'm with Tim in terms of preferring her to Cass but seems a pretty even split of opinions on here.  Both great girls. Her latest profile only has 3 pics and no face.  I almost didn't recognise her (hair now blond and looks less tall), but just texted her and she assures me its her and not another girl LOL.

Cheers!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 12:57:14 pm by theGOAT »

vw

Alissya seems to get a new profile every time she visits - not sure why - privacy maybe? 
Forgetfulness maybe ?