Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica 23 baby - Cardiff bay -- HNDF hat trick  (Read 1116 times)

Boblowjob

I saw Jessica tonight, usual place next to IKEA, Cardiff. She was the final one of the the three Hungarians. Quite petite in statue, lovely ass, small boobs, English is pretty limited.
Overall a good punt, decent oral, lots of tongue flicking around the bellend.  She's got a tidy little pussy, small and neat. Spent a good deal of time with her on my face, fucking magic. No problem with fucking her hard, I did lift her legs up over my shoulders and got in really deep, seemed like she was enjoying it.
Out of the three girls I'd rate them, 1. Nikki, 2. Carla, 3. Jessica.  I'd see Nike and Carla again but not Jess, not much interaction overall. 

Offline HughJardon

For 1 minute there I thought you had a triple header off the drainers, I wont lie I got a bit jealous there.

Good report B but youve yet to try Hannah or Cristal or even Lola out.

Tho its a good consistent place and you know what to expect from proceedings T'factory

Asian Hunter

Finally got to see Nicky to make it a hat-trick myself, and wow what a good session it was. Jessica I see regular as she's blonde, petite, and has a cute smile that does it for me. But Nicky could be a regular very soon. Need to check out the new girl, Cristal to make it a full-house. 

SirFrank

The triple crown. One more for a grand slam. Those girls have had more men under them than General Eisenhower

Offline iverthickone

The triple crown. One more for a grand slam. Those girls have had more men under them than General Eisenhower

Under?  There's an idea!  :lol: