Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _beautiful_Angel - Tipton  (Read 1828 times)

18 review(s) for _Angelika_ (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JJJ

External Link/Members Only

Price:60 h/h (Prices have now increased)
Services:OWO, 69, DFK

Saw Angel last time she was in Tipton a few months ago.  Profile states 26yrs old thou I suspect she maybe a bit older.  Nevertheless she has a fantastic curvy size 10 body, nice smackable ass with nice sized tits.  Guessing she has had a boob job (could be wrong).  Pretty face imo.  Big lips and if I'm honest her nose is slightly on the big side.  Quite tall about 5'11

Meet

Comms all done via txt.  Flat situated on a nice road which is quiet.  Arrived at location and was greeted by Angel followed her to the room looking at her ass, immediately got excited.  Gave me a kiss and hug, then handed over the cash and waited for her to return

Came back within minutes, we started DFK standing exploring each other's bodies.  She seemed really horny and got turned on fairly quick.  Started undressing each other then I got hold of Angels knockers gently gropping while sucking and biting them.  Began to stroke my lil fella through my boxers still standing while kissing.  Moved over to the bed, she sat on the edge and pulled down my boxers and began with owo.  Her big lips looked nice round my lil fella, sloppy bj not quite DT.  5mins later onto 69, does have a nice looking snatch.  Likes receiving oral and gets quite turned on, she got quite aggressive with my lil fella at times

On with a hat then she began riding me slowly, while kissing and hugging each other.  Then all of a sudden she demonstrated her Pro riding skills and went crazy and I popped within a few mins.  Cleaned me up and started kissing facing each other.  Slowly stroking then wanking untill hard again (2mins tops).  Another hat on doggy first changing the pace, then my turn to go crazy did her hard looking at her ass.  I went on top more kissing, then onto spoons where I finished again

Highly recommended...
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 07:46:39 pm by JJJ »

Offline georgydog

jjj
did you go for 30 mins or the hour did you feel rushed at all

Offline KidCandyShop

Into the HL, thanks for review.  :drinks:

Offline JJJ

jjj
did you go for 30 mins or the hour did you feel rushed at all

No rush at all.  She really is a good fuck not quite as good as Babydoll but her body is banging hot

Offline JJJ

Completely forgot to mention.  She'd just put a hat on me for round 2.  So positions herself in doggy, me just behind about to go in, and you know sometimes when people don't look where their going.  Well for some reason I was looking elsewhere (haven't got a clue why), and I thought to myself fuck me this feels tight?  Didn't feel that this tight 5mins ago.  She quickly said 'no no' I looked down turns out was trying to get in the wrong hole...lol.  Soon as I realised I was extremely apologetic.  Lucky for me she just laughed it off, could have quite easily flew off the handle

Lovely girl...

Lestat

Usually go for girls not taller than 5ft 8...is she tall in a good slim way?

Or best for punting...if you are 6ft plus?

Tempted to pole her.

Offline JJJ

Usually go for girls not taller than 5ft 8...is she tall in a good slim way?

Or best for punting...if you are 6ft plus?

Tempted to pole her.

Yes tall in a slim way.  Her pic are accurate slim with curves in all the right places.  U will not be disappointed with her body

Height will go down to individual preferences