Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raquel Birmingham  (Read 1184 times)

29 review(s) for Luxury Blonde-Raquel (21 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

scoobydoo88

I was greeted by Raquel who was waiting for me at the top of the stairs in matching black lingerie and stripper heels. She's tall and slender, very sexy, and has a pretty face with a nice smile and nice teeth.

After my shower, we started with very pleasant light kissing, then she asked if I'd like oral with or without, and I opted for with. Then protected sex. Then a footjob. I noticed the time was nearly up, so asked Raquel to finish me off with her hands.

I did not feel rushed at all, and she is a pleasant lady who smiles alot. This was a half hour booking and to summarise, I got open mouthed kissing, a blow job (covered was my choice), sex, a foot job and a hand job. And 2 showers. All that for £60.

Would I recommend her: Yes, for all the reasons above.
Would I see her again: Yes, and I got the impression that next time would be even better.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 04:45:09 pm by scoobydoo88 »

scoobydoo88

I forgot to mention the way she wiggled her bum cheeks against little scooby before removing her thong. Was a huge turn on. Loved it!

Hawkwind71

I forgot to mention the way she wiggled her bum cheeks against little scooby before removing her thong. Was a huge turn on. Loved it!

I think Raquel gives more than you indulged in. I am in Brum in 2 weeks and its your overall impression of a very friendly girl, coupled with previous reviews, that puts her at the top of my list.