Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting memories, Erdington/acocks green  (Read 905 times)

Offline allaroundmyhat

I live up north now but come from Brum and am off the leash for a weekend soon and am going home, as a result I have been researching current offerings and it has got me reminiscing on past punts circa 15 years ago and two places I used to frequent spring to mind.
First was a flat in Erdington opposite the new inns pub on summer road where a few different ladies used to work from, two stand outs I remember were Kya a black girl with huge tits which she used to drag across my face and Amber who was blonde with a cracking arse, the other was a house on Victoria rd in Acocks green which used to have amongst others a busty blonde whose name escapes me, a slim pretty girl called Kate who went onto work at a different flat in Moseley and although she had smaller breasts than I normally like used to give a brilliant service, ah the memories.... Does anyone else remember these places? Or indeed other memories of places or indies

Offline Juankerr

First was a flat in Erdington opposite the new inns pub on summer road where a few different ladies used to work from, two stand outs I remember were Kya a black girl with huge tits which she used to drag across my face and Amber who was blonde with a cracking arse
Ah memories!!

I actually had my first ever punt with Amber ( which was around 20 years ago now ) and met her a couple of times, gorgeous slim athletic body  :thumbsup:

From your description I think I probably saw Kya too ( don't remember the name though ) but she had massive boobs and was the first black girl I had met, gave me a fantastic BJ!!

Saw a couple of other girls there too but don't remember the names. Good times  :drinks:

Offline allaroundmyhat

@juankerr 20 years is probably nearer the mark regarding Amber, although not my first she was one of my early ones, good times indeed...

Offline Juankerr

Had a few visits to a shared house of oriental Ladies on nearby Cecil Road, a good few years back now though.

Offline Tankio

Remember the house in acocks green fondly..... Pretty sure the busty blonde was Anna. Although there was another blonde named Louise , both ladies worked in the stechford area after.

Offline allaroundmyhat

Anna! Yep that's her name, I seem to recall a Louise in stechford never saw her at the Victoria rd house though...