Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Professional Massage by Jessika-Leytonstone  (Read 37499 times)

kentpunterryan

External Link/Members Only

I went to see her in March, there is a link to her picture but it doesn't do her any justice, a true stunner, tall, elegant, nice personality
agreed an hours massage for £50 I didn't ask her about a happy ending or full service because I like the will she wont she thing, easy parking, nice enough area, she answered the door within seconds and was very pleasant company, some small chit chat but you get the feeling she enjoys what she does, no sign of being bored and checked the massage was ok for me, there was a few teasing touches on the back and front and I was thinking she is going to ask if I want a happy ending at some point, she didn't she just got some nice oil and started a very well done hand job, slow and teasing, the sight of this beautiful girl giving me pleasure was wonderful and it didn't take long for me to finish, she cleaned me up offered me some more massage and a drink and we had a chat about this and that after, I don't think she would put up with any crap but gave such a good service I gave her a tip, she really is a beautiful girl and if you don't mind a massage just with a happy ending (HJ) then you could do a lot worse, it`s difficult to know which girls give you a good service on gumtree but this girl does, £50 for a rub and tug is not bad for an hour but to get it from such a beauty is a rare thing, Happy Punting

budgie smuggler

Hi, Thanks for the link. Might give her a go.

Here's another you might want to try, (tho' she's not such a looker as Jessika)

I haven't tried her but I phoned to ask what services. She said (I think) £70 for 1 hour massage and HJ, and £100 for 1 hour massage and BJ.

External Link/Members Only.

Weblink is here: External Link/Members Only

kentpunterryan

Thanks for that, I have looked at her profile over the last few months, she looks nice, if you do get to see her let me know please, she is quite a long way to go for me but as always if they are good it`s worth it, good luck

Offline mymikemy

Hiw old is Jessica? Is there a pic available anywhere?

kentpunterryan

Online brownie

WOW she looks stunning anyone visited lately ?

Online brownie

i just called her she told me £50 for 1hr

Offline TravisBerkin

What does she wear while she gives a massage? Does she undress?

kentpunterryan

She does not undress but that face made up for it  :rolleyes:

Offline TravisBerkin

Fair enough.

Speaking of her face, you mentioned the photo doesn't do her justice, but would you say it's a likeness to her? It's definitely her?

kentpunterryan

It is her, she is just so much nicer in the flesh, one of those girls that is a natural beauty and stays on your mind for ages after, if she did a full service there would be a queue along the road, but sometimes less is more as they say

Offline TravisBerkin

Sounds great. Thanks for clarifying.

Offline MrMohican

Thanks so much Kentpunteryan. I would not have known about this gem of a girl had it not been for your report.
Visited her today and had a brilliant massage and HJ all in for £50 just as you did. Kent's not exaggerating this girl is absolutely beautiful so as VFM this is difficult to beat. She could easily be doing modelling. What surprised me was the massage was also pretty damn good as well. Maybe not up to the standard of some of the top thai providers Ive seen over the years but not far off it. She has strong firm hands and has a purposeful clearly well trained style. She has firm boundaries though. She'll go topless and/or massage you in her underwear but thats it. No b2b, no FS. She did voluntarily offer to let me touch her while she administered to the old man though which was a nice bonus. She has a cracking body and lovely breasts which I got a good handful of till she milked me dry.

She also told me she makes more money from doing hair extensions, so guys if you visit be nice and be gentlemanly. We don't want her to give up this side of her income stream too quickly. ; ) I think Ive found another local favourite.

Mrpunter333

Thanks for the post. Do you know which country she is from

Offline anton216

Was the topless included in the price aswell? Or extra?

Offline MrMohican

Amazingly she's from Romania! I know Romanian girls tend to get a bad press generally for bad attitude/customer service on these pages - and my experience, with a few exceptions, would tend to concur with that - but Jessika is a definite exception. She's an absolutely lovely girl both in attitude, friendliness and appearance.

Topless and underwear massage are all extra. I think she quoted £80 which I think is a bit steep - I would normally expect a b2b for that. I just had the clothed HJ however which for £50 was fantastic VFM from a girl this beautiful

Offline winkywanky

May I ask, is the massage given on a proper massage table, or a bed?

I love proper massage, and a HE is great of course. But I'd be willing to offer her a good extra rate to be able to lick her pussy and arse.

A massage table may make this a little difficult.

kentpunterryan

Your welcome Mr M, I`m just glad she is still doing what she does well and for a good price, as you say there are lots of bad reports on Romanians on here but this girl is in a different class, hope she doesn't change, she was one of my favourite punts

Offline filatino_jay

How close is she to any tube stations?

Offline MrMohican

Its a proper massage table and no you wont get to lick anything. Trust me - if there was an opportunity I'd have been there like a shot. This girl is all about boundaries. Don't try to pester her either. All you'll end up doing is convincing her the massage side of things isn't worth the bother

Offline bestbefore

Odd she does a hj for nothing and charges to take her top off!

Mrpunter333

Thanks for all the info... Keep up the good work... Do you know her business hours

Offline MrE30

Damn it I tried calling this one last week to no answer!! I ended up seeing Linda Maylee instead. After these reviews I really want to see her more. I love a good massage and HE!!

jbond2000am

I managed to get a booking with Jessica over the weekend and happy to confirm she is every bit stunning as everyone else has mentioned. Very happy with her services and will certainly be back very soon!

kentpunterryan

Think I need to set up a Jessika fan club  :rolleyes:

Offline BootsnBunches

Awesome. Thanks for the tip. Nice to see something of note in East London.

Chelsea1

Damn it I tried calling this one last week to no answer!! I ended up seeing Linda Maylee instead. After these reviews I really want to see her more. I love a good massage and HE!!

I tried and tried but another one that doesn't reply to texts or returns calls

Online brownie

guys is there parking available or is it better to take the train ?

budgie smuggler

I saw her at the weekend, Ample free parking in street.

She said she also will do 30 mins for £35 (I had an hour) which would mean she is better VFM than the London Relax Massage set-up which, last time I went to their Newbury Park address, ( a couple of years ago) was £40 per half hour + £20? for topless.

She has very strong fingers and is thorough and confident for the massage. Not overtly sensual while face down, but doesn't avoid cc swipes either. Topless is an extra £10. She has a cracking pair of tits, absolutely symmetrical and pert, I thought they were a little bit too firm, but I don't think they were implants, at least I couldn't see any scars.

Enjoy

Offline winkywanky

She has a cracking pair of tits, absolutely symmetrical and pert, I thought they were a little bit too firm, but I don't think they were implants, at least I couldn't see any scars.

You copped a little feel then?  ;)

budgie smuggler

Oh, yes, she invited me to touch.

I think when she has enough business booked for the day, she just doesn't answer her phone, so you need to ring earlyish.

For those who hope to get her to do more, ie B2B, Oral, I wish you luck, but I don't think you'll succeed.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 01:31:52 pm by budgie smuggler »

Online peter jb

thanks to others who had uncovered this nugget.
Went to see her today. Its a 10 min walk from Leytonstone tube.Tried to get booking week in advance, but told to phone on morning, Makes it very difficult to plan ahead, and only got text reply after massage booked.
Ground floor flat in terraced house, in quite safe area, compared to some of east london. Greeted at door by dressed down Jessica sans make up, but WOW, - tall ,model looks, great english.
 Didnt use shower as had one just before at gym. The massage table is squeezed into her bedroom. Upfront, said can i have topless for £60 in total. She`s very relaxed in her body, and what a body! I was gentle, but my hands couldnt help roaming over her arse and tits, which i had a little suck of.
I`d give the massage itself 7/10 and the finish 8/10, but that face looking down smiling at you during HR - priceless. Kept thinking what she would look like naked ,on all fours on the adjacent bed, arse in the air - i think i would have handed over my wallet, car keys, everything. She`s that hot - if she was in heels and tight dress in chelsea offering full service she would be charging £250ph.
But she seems happy where she is, not getting out much, and only taking couple of bookings a day. Just seems a waste, as she would make wonderful trophy wife.
You wont find better looking at this price. Get in before some rich bugger takes her off the market.

Offline webpunter

See here: External Link/Members Only
Is the pic accurate ?  Coz if the case then i'll add to my non-AW HL.  Not the easiest part of London for me to get to - but i'll make the effort

Offline MrE30

Damn it I've tried calling her a few times today but the phone is switched off!!  :dash:

Offline winkywanky

Is the pic accurate ?  Coz if the case then i'll add to my non-AW HL.  Not the easiest part of London for me to get to - but i'll make the effort

I haven't actually seen her, I added the link to assist  :).

She looks awfully nice though!

ChineseMassageNewbie

Thank you to KentPunterRyan for introducing Jessica to us and everyone else who has given information. I also visited Jessika recently, and agree with everything everyone else has said. Here is my review:

I tried to call a couple of times to book, but no answer, no voicemail and no returned call. But she did respond when I texted her.

She asked me to text again an hour before the appointment and she texted back the post code. It is a quiet residential area with free on street parking, but I only found one space in her street.

She quietly welcomed me at the inner door wearing causal loungewear (loose, pajama-like trousers, big baggy t-shirt and big Ugh boot type slippers) which hid her figure. Her hair was up but she had makeup on. She is certainly the girl in the picture and facially very attractive.

Although I had booked an hour, she told me I could have half an hour for £35 or an hour for £50. She also offered to go topless for £10 extra, or massage in her underwear for £30. I did ask if she would put a dress or skirt/top on, but she said; sorry, no. I guess she likes to be comfortable. So I stuck with the basic £50.

Massage takes place on a massage table in her bedroom. There was a TV on, but she turned the sound down and put music on.

She is taller than average (5'9") but her table is quite low (she did mention that it made her back ache). As others have mentioned, her massage technique was good, much better than a typical wg, and clearly trained, but not up there with the best I have had from professional masseuse. (I think a higher table would help her.) There was no deliberate reach under, but she didn't avoid brushing against it (like a professional masseuse would). Her English is good and we had some pleasant chat going on.

She said that she only wants to see two massage customers a day and that is enough money for her. She also does hair and beauty from home as well.

When she turned me over, she worked on my legs, going up around my cock for some time. I noticed that she kept looking at the TV and I eventually asked her to stop looking at it. She then started the hand job (still occasionally looking at the TV). She was happy for me to put a hand on her bum, reach up to her waist and even under her top for a brush against her breast (no bra). Her HR techniques are quite basic (I did teach her a new one) but still nice. When I came she got me to keep quiet.

She cleaned me up with some wet wipes and offered me a towel to wipe the massage oil off my body. When I found the towel inadequate, I asked if she had a shower, which she let me use, saying that normally clients ask if they want a shower (so don't wait for it to be offered, like I was).

Afterwards I told her (in the kindest possible way) that clients would find it rude that she kept looking at the TV. If I see her again, I will insist she turns it off before we start.

We chatted a little. She said her phone had been really busy recently, so I told her that I had read about her massage on "a forum" and that a few people on there had said they had booked a massage with her. "So I'm famous now!" (No one had mentioned it to her before, and I was careful not to give any info.)

Looking at my watch after I left, it was 1hour 10mins from when she sent me the text with the door number, so with the shower and chat, table time was less than a hour.

In summary: She is a very pleasant girl with a nice personality, friendlyish, but not amazingly friendly like some wg's can. She is facially stunning, and I suspect her figure is amazing, but you need to pay extra to see it. I wish she would wear sexier clothes when working - even a closer fitting t-shirt and leggings would be better. And the TV needs to go off!

But she is excellent VFM at £50 for a hour, although £80 in her underwear isn't good VFM as you can get full naked body to body for that elsewhere. Would I go back? Maybe - her downsides are all things that could be improved with gentle feedback.

Offline winkywanky

I'm interested in seeing this girl at some point.

I find it a bit weird that she offers to strip down to her underwear for £30 extra, yet she'll do topless for £10 extra?

Or is the £30 for topless and knickers?

And yes, the TV thing's a bit naff!

Online peter jb

I didnt notice the tv, although it could have been on in the background with sound down. If i had have noticed, i would have asked her to turn it off.
Not sure i would pay £30 extra for her to strip down to knickers - you can stroke her butt cheeks over her leggings. Its worth the £10 for topless, as she has a cracking figure, and you can suck on her tits :P
I did offer to still pay her, but i would massage her naked, but she just looked confused. Would like to see her panting and squirming with a reverse massage.
I think i`ll go and see Sandra in Bow, for 90mins of holding me on edge, without touching my cock, and then see Jessica to finish me off :wacko:

kentpunterryan

Your welcome CMN, it`s amazing how this place rewards the good girls and looses business for the bad ones, glad Jess is still doing what she does, she was a lovely girl and one of my best punts to date, I don`t often see a girl twice, so many choices out there but for a rub and tug from a beauty like her she is very hard to beat, I don`t think unless your name is Trump or Branson anyone will get to have a full service with her, but sometimes less is more as they say

Right off to Metropolis to see what I can find

Happy punting

Offline Terrelljonezzz

Went to go see her today.

30minute session rub and tug

Comms was good and her apartment clean and tidy.   She had a mate sitting in the kitchen

Her room is a decent size and the massage table is fine.

Body wise she's not exactly my cup of tea,  she is fairly pretty and I'd give her a 7 out of ten.   She's very lean and the boobs are defo implants.   

Strong massage,  clearly had some practice and the HE was vanilla.

Would I go back?   Doubt it,  although it was good Vfm
Banned reason: Only contribution in 3 years is homophobic comment.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline webpunter

I'm getting confused
External Link/Members Only  - this shows Miranda.  Who looks OK but too far for me to travel & loads of other alternatives
External Link/Members Only   On the other hand Jessika has the angelina jolie look about her.  Could make the effort with her !
So which is which ?

Online peter jb

its the second one. Looking at the wide mouth and eyebrows i can see what you mean re. Angelina Jolie. ;)

pocol237

Can you ask her for hj massage and hj for 1 hour booking?

Online peter jb

Dannadanna

Thank u very much. I really apreciate your review.  :kiss: :kiss: jessika

kentpunterryan

Welcome to UK Punting Jessika  ;)

Offline G.Raff

Smart girl to bump up the thread from nowhere

kentpunterryan

Yeah but she`s cute so we can let her off

Offline webpunter

Yeah but she`s cute so we can let her off
+1.  Someone needs to mention that the nic should match up.  Not sure how the rules apply as she's not on AW.  Don't want her banned do we now !