Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little miss Dausy 21  (Read 2200 times)

Boblowjob

This young lady is in Llandarcy (Neath) for a few days, anyone seen ? Pvt. pics are rather lovely.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline pork sword

Daisy is a great punt visited her in Merthyr when she was there before the raid. Up for anything fair play  :music:

Offline Cheeseman

Yes agreed.  She is excellent.  I wish I could see her myself but I haven't got the time at the moment

Offline HughJardon

vw

This young lady is in Llandarcy (Neath) for a few days, anyone seen ? Pvt. pics are rather lovely.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
she is an ex hooker who now is a well known PG scammer and you fell for it, your emails will be ignored or unread.

Boblowjob

So far so good. Good comms, replied to emails and texts, meeting setup for tomorrow. Happy days.
PG scammer ???

Offline mr big

I agree e mailed her last week said she was in Aberdare no reply to my email and not even read it even though she as logged in everyday

valleypunter

I agree e mailed her last week said she was in Aberdare no reply to my email and not even read it even though she as logged in everyday

I had the same, I emailed her while she was in Aberdare but message not read!

fenderstrat31

Me too, Ive messaged her when in Aberdare, Ebbw Vale and Llandarcy in the past and had no reply to any. Just seems to read them and delete them?
Shame cos guys who have seen her in the past have said she is well worth a visit  :dash:

Offline Mikeh38

I saw her when she was in Merthyr, an ok meeting but nothing more, I thought her BJ was very poor.

Offline makemehappy

So far so good. Good comms, replied to emails and texts, meeting setup for tomorrow. Happy days.
PG scammer ???

I agree - definitely not a scanner, or at least wasn't. Comms not as reliable these days, but a good looking girl and well worth the money. Good at what she does.

SirFrank

I missed the Merthyr massive and I'm still not sure wtf went on there really. Were they all Merthyr girls? It seems strange that they've all upped sticks

gunter75

PG scammer ???

Private gallery scammer, means a fake profile just so you buy credits to see there pics.
AW, should ban it, nearly half on there do it.

valleypunter

I missed the Merthyr massive and I'm still not sure wtf went on there really. Were they all Merthyr girls? It seems strange that they've all upped sticks

Pretty sure the Police were involved Sir Frank

Offline makemehappy

Private gallery scammer, means a fake profile just so you buy credits to see there pics.
AW, should ban it, nearly half on there do it.
I think the point wasn't to question what a scammer was, he was just pointing out it wasn't a scam.

np500

Think the locals got fed up of what was going on and called the police, 3-4 girls working out of the same place is going to draw attention from the mums I'd have thought, the dads wer sneaking in when the mums were signing on, so I can't see the dads complaining much !

vw

I think the point wasn't to question what a scammer was, he was just pointing out it wasn't a scam.
some days she is in 3-4 towns opposite end of country, then back again, again scamming people to buy her pg,

Offline Mikeh38

Daisy was not a Merthyr girl, when we were chatting I mentioned where I was from (a small village) and the look of shock on her face was palpable, turns out she grew up and lived a mile from that village.

I don't think these girls were the ones raided, as far as I remember it was a house in Dowlais that was raided, this lot worked in the Twyn area of Merthyr.

np500

One of them was in Cardiff ( when I saw her ) Darlington the next day the bath the day after that ? There's no way you could do all those miles book in to 3 hotels and see a load of guys. Probably did Cardiff ( I know she did Cardiff ) and went straight to bath and just put her profile up in Darlington to bring some bucks in ! Or am I reading too much in to this .

vw

One of them was in Cardiff ( when I saw her ) Darlington the next day the bath the day after that ? There's no way you could do all those miles book in to 3 hotels and see a load of guys. Probably did Cardiff ( I know she did Cardiff ) and went straight to bath and just put her profile up in Darlington to bring some bucks in ! Or am I reading too much in to this .
Hartlepool, chipping sodbury to

np500

One week about 4 of the them were housed up in Weston-s-mare all at the same time ! The kcal chaps trust have thought it was Christmas ! If that were there of course ?

np500

Think my phones fucked going by that last post

Offline pork sword

When I saw her (on 4 occasions) Comms were great! She always did CIM, swallowed every time and attempted A levels with me the last time. There was a 5th attempt at a meeting but she could not make it so arranged for me to see her mate Crystal Clear (She was SHIT)

Boblowjob

I'm all set for the meeting tomorrow, I shall report back my findings to you chaps.  Fingers crossed eh...........

Offline Mikeh38

Boblowjob

I'll have my utility belt on. Condoms, lube, dildos, anti-shark spray?? Adam West eat your heart out.....

Boblowjob

The avatar kind of gives it away. Ra's al Ghul.............

Offline Cheeseman

When I saw her (on 4 occasions) Comms were great! She always did CIM, swallowed every time and attempted A levels with me the last time. There was a 5th attempt at a meeting but she could not make it so arranged for me to see her mate Crystal Clear (She was SHIT)

Ah im glad someone else had the same experience with crystal clear. Everyone here was raving about her so i went to see her and it was one of the worst punts ive ever had. 

longballs

Showing as on Tour up North in Llandudno now which is a fair old distance away. I do like the look of that body and the filthiness mentioned, but saw another thread that mentioned shes a size 12?

Offline hungrypunt

I had the same, I emailed her while she was in Aberdare but message not read!

Same here, a few times

longballs

Emailed her Saturday morning, she's logged in today but not read it.   

Offline mr big

b b job u said u had a meet with her did it happen or like the rest of us she don't reply or deliver

vw

b b job u said u had a meet with her did it happen or like the rest of us she don't reply or deliver
suspect he is a fantasist.

Offline mr big

yeah bang on said he was doing a review that was a week or so ago like a lot of us said pg scamer but why make out a meet with her that's my opinion

vw

yeah bang on said he was doing a review that was a week or so ago like a lot of us said pg scamer but why make out a meet with her that's my opinion
There are many posts about here from all the regions and they all say one thing.  And this prick comes along and spreads misinformation, at a guess he may be profiting from the scam !

np500

Love her gallery pics but there are plenty more girls that walk the walk so will take her off my h l list as it would appear there's no point of having her on it any longer !

np500

Think that goes for Hannah as well, what thay are doing is down there with a shit Romanian punt, ripping us off .

vw

Think that goes for Hannah as well, what thay are doing is down there with a shit Romanian punt, ripping us off .
That 18 year old with died red hair is part of the scam to !  Bet the fantasist saw her to !

np500

Only 18 Jessica, I saw her when in Merthyr, very enthusiastic, very young, don't think she'd been doing it more than a few weeks , from Swansea, as you say v w she is all over the place , well she says she is. It's a sham because all these girls did good stuff before thay presumably gave it up, this touches on my point about these girls are ( would have been ) our future in punting but sadly not this lot any more, still, plenty more out there.