Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shy Tiffany - Absolutely Awesome  (Read 5910 times)

Expl1cit

I've had Tiffany in my hotlist for a while, and after reading some of the positives on here, I really wanted to see her.  I have always had positive experiences with polish girls, and I really liked the look of Tiffany's profile.  Tried unsuccessfully to book her in recent weeks, perhaps due to her popularity but I managed to get hold of her recently on the phone and arranged a 1hr booking.

She completely blew my expectations.  An absolute gem, looks amazing, shy but friendly and fully switched on sexually.  Proper DFK throughout, a prolonged oral without and sex in multiple positions.  She was also very responsive in RO which I really enjoyed, she tasted great.  Also has a fantastic set of large natural breasts which I enjoyed fondling.

The only slight downside is the location.  It felt safe enough for me, even late at night with lots of young people walking around the area but the block where she is based is not the best, particularly if its your first visit and its very late at night.  Its undergoing some refurb work and I walked in a little naively with my new iPhone, wallet full of cash and keys to a nice motor but I didn't encounter any problems.  Perhaps its more a reflection on me, as I usually just take along the required cash and my punting phone and leave everything else locked safely in the car, but I was running late for my appointment so just found a spot to park and legged it, so perhaps I was just slightly uneasy.

Her profile says she is only here until 13th September, so i'll be trying to fit in at least another couple of visits during that time  :dance:

Link: External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

Offline collector

Nice review. I need to see her ASAP.

Enfield

Saw her yesterday she has a way of looking at you with those big green eyes that just melt you awesome did i mention the tits gorgeous  d cups flat tummy girl next door you  would love to shag she's  well reviewed so wont do another  one.

password02

Saw her yesterday she has a way of looking at you with those big green eyes that just melt you awesome did i mention the tits gorgeous  d cups flat tummy girl next door you  would love to shag she's  well reviewed so wont do another  one.

Go on break your review duck !!! Let us have a review from a newbie punter

Offline OutForJustice80

Go on break your review duck !!! Let us have a review from a newbie punter
+2!!

Josh Smith

My hotlist just got rearranged. Yikes I'm on this pronto.

scorpion61

A farewell punt with Tiffany at lunchtime. I have reviewed her before and this was visit #5. She remains such a sweet and fun girl to spend time with. She manages to be as fresh now as when I first saw her in June. Lovely girl and great attitude. She said she will not be back - definitely our loss.

Offline collector

Lunchtime? I texted her yesterday for a meeting today at noon for 1 hr, she agreed, I asked address and didn't answer anymore.
I think you stole my slot  :D

scorpion61

I saw her after that - not guilty milud.

Offline collector

Now I am not sure to book her again before leaving. Didn't like her behaviour. At least I found a decent plan B.

scorpion61

That's a shame. It is a maid not her doing the bookings. I have never had a problem with arranging a meet. Was plan B nearby?

Offline collector

Not too far from old street by tube. Anyway I didn't go to tiffanys place after no receiving confirmation, in fact I booked plan B for this evening.

Expl1cit

That's a shame. It is a maid not her doing the bookings. I have never had a problem with arranging a meet. Was plan B nearby?
To correct you, its her doing the bookings, not a maid.  Also to note, I've never had a problem arranging a meet, she responds very quickly.

Saw her again since my review, nothing more to add other than I will be getting a few more bookings in before she goes  :yahoo:

password02

Expl1cit

When is she off?
Next Sunday 13th September, according to her profile.

scorpion61

To correct you, its her doing the bookings, not a maid.

I stand corrected. It was just an impression I gained when she didn't seem to know what we had said by text. Probably just a miscommunication.

Tennis_Mad

What do you think about the £160 deal with petite Juliette? Would it be money well spent?

Expl1cit

Petite Juliette has numerous negative/neutral reviews on here.  Actually, of the 11 reviews she has had 5 negatives, 5 neutrals and just 1 positive, which was for a 15min quickie, so might not be good value.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 06:00:33 pm by Expl1cit »

Red_baron

I was lucky enough to see her last week and she is unbelievably.  From what she told me she will never come back which is sad because she is sweet and her tits are soo good. In one way it might be good because I'd broke and all fluffy.

Offline collector

Hidden Image/Members Only
I was wondering why this arse appeared from nowhere in my hotlist.
After checking the code in here, I understood it was a profile recycling.
External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only 
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

mrhappypants

Yep got the same but I also had both profiles listed.

Dave

Offline akauya

I wonder how much recycled profiles go for. Shy Tiffany has 14 reviews most of the positive and not a single negative. An enterprising prossie would make a killing selling her profile to a newcomer. Sadly for her, she didn't count on UKP eagle eyed punters who will notice the profile is recycled :D

Expl1cit

Sadly for her, she didn't count on UKP eagle eyed punters who will notice the profile is recycled :D
The person who set the profile up for Shy Tiffany, is probably the one making money off it by recycling it.  I would also argue that the majority of punters who use AW, do so directly, without coming through UKP to check out reviews of who they may be seeing.  Probably makes very little difference the fact the profile is recycled.

Online Steve2

The person who set the profile up for Shy Tiffany, is probably the one making money off it by recycling it.  I would also argue that the majority of punters who use AW, do so directly, without coming through UKP to check out reviews of who they may be seeing.  Probably makes very little difference the fact the profile is recycled.

He is called Sergei

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline anyfucker

I wonder how much recycled profiles go for. Shy Tiffany has 14 reviews most of the positive and not a single negative. An enterprising prossie would make a killing selling her profile to a newcomer. Sadly for her, she didn't count on UKP eagle eyed punters who will notice the profile is recycled :D
it's all very well but when A decide to ask to see the verification docs again then they're fucked metaphorically speaking of course.

Online Steve2

it's all very well but when A decide to ask to see the verification docs again then they're fucked metaphorically speaking of course.

AFAIK AW don't ask to see the Verification docs again

Online The_Don

AFAIK AW don't ask to see the Verification docs again

Indeed, I've seen a few profiles been swapped, that hide face pictures and only show body ones.