Sugar Babies

Author Topic: WTF  (Read 894 times)

Offline Hugo35

Went for a quick punt tonight,  text when I was outside and got flat no. went up and rang the door bell at that point a punter was just leaving door closed, rang again door opened another punter left. Rang again no answer.  Left went to get my phone from the car. Texted and said no answer when I rang. Was told that I wasn't at the door and I'm now Barred!has this happened to anyone else?

Offline myothernameis

Went for a quick punt tonight,  text when I was outside and got flat no. went up and rang the door bell at that point a punter was just leaving door closed, rang again door opened another punter left. Rang again no answer.  Left went to get my phone from the car. Texted and said no answer when I rang. Was told that I wasn't at the door and I'm now Barred!has this happened to anyone else?

who was she, and did she give you the right address

Offline auldie63

How do you know they were punters? If you were at the wrong door they could have been anybody.
No doubt most of us have had similar experiences, but if you want to know if we have with the dame you went to. it might help if you tell us who the fuck she was.

Offline Hugo35

Definitely the right address and definitely punters as the first one said te me when leaving "get in There big man" standing outside the door for about 10 mins ringing the door bell I could hear EE voices inside. Oh well time to find WG.

RandyF

This is a classic bog standard 20quid trafficked gypo hoor scenario your describing here Hugo.

Wish to avoid it? Pick any of the 10 most recommended hoors from on here  :)

Offline Foxx09

You've clearly just made that up who did you phone to arrange a booking with then? :sarcastic: :dash:

Offline Foxx09

Fuck that those gypos are dodgey as fuck stay away from them mate

Offline Hugo35

RandyF

Honestly, 1x 60quid punt has to be 1000x better than 3x of these trafficked pikey jobs.