Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Anya (Thai Jane Brothel) Liverpool St  (Read 6031 times)

Offline SWLondon

External Link/Members Only
07500 153 764

£60 30mins or £110 for hour.

This is a great little brothel I have previously reviewed, I had excellent success with Thai Linda but I'm aware that a couple didn't towards the end of her time there (burn out??).  The brothel has now moved to Middlesex St but has the same girls working there. There are usually 3-4 girls on rotation but only 1 girl in the flat working at the time.  If you ask for Anya when calling they will tell you if she is working and available.

Anya is about 30ish, 5ft1 has large fake tits and a bit of a belly.  She is about a 6 or 7 in looks but what she lacks in looks she makes up in service.  Her sex is the best WG GFE I have ever had.  Full on snogging with passionate sweaty sex in multiple positions.  I have been back a few times and will be back again.  She is very responsive to RO and came on my face multiple times and ended up soaking the bed a bit! 

Anya is definitely going to be my Thai regular until I get bored and / or she moves on.  She's away this week but back next weekend (12th).

Offline Rstone

Thanks for the review

Do you know any other girls there.. And how they look?

Cheers

Offline spellbackwards

Thanks. Looks good. Would much rather shag a 6/7 looks girl who is up for it ....than a fitter sort who doesn't go very much.

Offline claretandblue

On the link it says extra for rim and cim amongst others, anyone had those services and was it extra?

yumyum3

On the link it says extra for rim and cim amongst others, anyone had those services and was it extra?
+1 It also mentions A and WS. "Extras"  :angry: :dash:
Nice review, by the way SW. Glad you had a good one.  :drinks:

Offline SWLondon

All the other girls I have seen have since left, they seem to have quite a high turnover. Some of the girls have been pretty hot (Linda, Amy) others not so much.

I'm not into CIM or rimming so I wouldn't know, but I'd almost certainly say that not all girls will provide all services. Best to negotiate with the girl (not the maid on the phone).

There are quite a few Asian brothels in the area, it's quite a hot spot.

GBush

Good info. Thanks for the heads up.

Offline Rstone

Anyone could update infos on girls there please?

Tks guys

Offline SWLondon

Afraid I've not been here in a while, all the girls I like have left and they have moved the flat to an inconvenient location (Aldgate)

Offline Rstone

Afraid I've not been here in a while, all the girls I like have left and they have moved the flat to an inconvenient location (Aldgate)

Oh really... Do you have a link to there advertisement ?

Cheers

Offline claretandblue

Don't follow,algate is just round the corner from Liverpool street?

Offline SWLondon

Don't follow,algate is just round the corner from Liverpool street?

Its now a tube line change for me or a long walk.  I can't be arsed as the girls there now don't interest me.

Offline Dougie

I been to their new location by middlesex street on two occasions recently.
1st time with this lady Paula which I had a nice oil thai body to body massage with her and sex in multiple positions. She was quite slim and had a average looking face.

2nd time was meant to be with Paula but she asked if I wanted she someone different this time. I saw an older lady who had a nice pair tit and curvy body. she was a little shy but gave a very good massage like what you get in asian touch, kissing was an extra tenner and fuck her missionary. Didn't ask for her name.

Offline SWLondon

Thai Paula is a different flat, this flat is now in the new development above aldgate east station

Online hawai5o

I been to their new location by middlesex street on two occasions recently.
1st time with this lady Paula which I had a nice oil thai body to body massage with her and sex in multiple positions. She was quite slim and had a average looking face.

How much did you pay her for that service ??  She is only showing £60 on her profile .

Thanks in advance .

Offline Quatro

This is Thai Paula's link:

External Link/Members Only

Saw her a few times a while back, was the girl in the photo at the time, she was quite cute, but, very vanilla.

Saw Anya and a few of the other girls on the other link when they were in Bishopsgate. Lynda there was one of the best looking Thai hookers I've ever seen, but as usual with Thai places, everything was extra.

Haven't been able to get through recently on the number I had, so presume they have moved on.