Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy angelina - Bristol  (Read 3238 times)

57 review(s) for      SEXY ANGELINA  (50 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Smoking joe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After reading reviews on here I booked a 1 hour incall with angelina. Meeting initially booked for last week, but then rescheduled.

I arrived at angelinas nice apartment in the centre of Bristol, but was running slightly late so we had to go for a 45 minute meet instead of 1 hour. Comms by email and always prompt replies.

The door was opened, and I headed into her place, the first thing I notice is that angelina is clearly the girl in the pictures, ie, fantastic looking, with an awesome little figure. She was wearing less make up than i was expecting from her pictures which gave her a more natural look, and was very pretty. She also had a pole dancing pole, and I was promised a demonstration next time I visit.

I then took a shower, it's clear she had just had one, which is great, but it was very slippery and I almost fell over getting out again which would not have been too fun!

I was immediately pounced on for dfk, real dirty can't get enough kind of kissing which was great.

Then on to the bed for deep and very enthusiastic oral. Gradually angelina disposed of her underwear, and we went into 69, before a first time for me occurred, I guess you would call it reverse rimming in 69, but the difference was she really got into it and i ended up going really deep with her sitting up to get me deeper!

We then went for sex, it was something I hadn't had in years, more specifically it was cowgirl but squatting rather than kneeling, and angelina kept this up for a long time, she must have strong thighs and she is tiny which will also help! The view of this was great, and she got very wet.

We then changed to doggy where I popped after 5 minutes or so, which left my legs shaking. Her body and bum from that angle was rediculous. :crazy:

Then chilled with a massage for 10 minutes or so.

Overall, great looking and looking to provide a great service. Also very sweet.

Only problem I found was me turning up a bit late, then nearly killing myself in the shower. Only other thing to be aware of is that she is a smoker, though there was no smell of it in her flat, also English isn't her first language, but it's kind of fun trying to communicate, and her English is pretty good.

Certainly a great meet as others have said before, highly recommended!

[Link added by admin]
Banned reason: Undesirable white knight troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

Link? I'm assuming this is her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Also, how much did you pay for 45mins? £160 is well above my budget.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 08:52:47 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Smoking joe

Yep, That's the link, thanks.

I left her the 160, I will request the extra 15 minutes back next time!

160 isn't cheap, but take a look at her rear on awork, sometimes you have to try these things!!!

Offline Roth

Yep, That's the link, thanks.
R
I left her the 160, I will request the extra 15 minutes back next time!

160 isn't cheap, but take a look at her rear on awork, sometimes you have to try these things!!!

£160 is on the high side but having punted a few times with her she is one of the few prossies that is worth it IMHO.  :lol: :rose: :lol:

Was it Angelina that was running late or was it you?   :unknown: Bristol traffic can be bad.  :scare:

Lz-129

Great review! I think joe said it was he that was running late!

Tbh I stalled a bit at the asking price but she is absolutely incredible!

A great punt!

ATMIV

I can't disagree with a single positive about her.

But, I saw her over 18 months ago and she was charging £130 an hour with all services included.

I had a great time but have never felt the urge to return. -

the same with Soph (5 years ago) - maybe it's because their PSE is a bit OTT for me

However I would encourage anyone to see them at least once

Offline Smoking joe

Morning fellas. It was me that was a bit late, but i texted as soon as soon as i could to ask if it was still ok to meet.

Re pse and angelina and soph, hell meet them and see what you think, i think a more vanilla meet isnt going to on the cards for me for a while!

Offline Punter Griffin

But, I saw her over 18 months ago and she was charging £130 an hour with all services included.
I really, really want to see her, but the price is putting me off a bit. I mean, I know 'you get what you pay for', but since I wouldn't mind anal, it would be £180 for an hour. I know it would be an experince, but I'm not sure I can stretch it.

I've got a 2 hour booking with JC (Plymouth) next week, which will run over time, as she always does and it's £200 for 2 hours.

theGOAT

I'm surprised she charged you the full £160 for 45 mins. She doesn't do back to back meets anymore so shouldn't have been an issue for her to do 1 hour even though you arrived late. I also read on here she recently gave a £20 discount to one guy who was done in after 45 mins of his 1 hour booking.

I used to see her a lot when she was £130ph for all services and that was amazing VFM.

I have praised her a lot on here recently, but should point out I haven't seen her for 6 months now. After about 8 meets I'd had enough as due to her poor English I was unable to explain to her how to address the few things I didn't like about her.

Cheers!  :drinks:

lancspunter

I really, really want to see her, but the price is putting me off a bit. I mean, I know 'you get what you pay for', but since I wouldn't mind anal, it would be £180 for an hour. I know it would be an experince, but I'm not sure I can stretch it.

I've got a 2 hour booking with JC (Plymouth) next week, which will run over time, as she always does and it's £200 for 2 hours.

Plenty of lube and gradual relaxation of the muscles - that should do the trick

Offline Punter Griffin

Plenty of lube and gradual relaxation of the muscles - that should do the trick
How does that get me more money???  :D

vw

How does that get me more money???  :D
Bottle the used lube out of her pussy and ass, sell it problem solved and lots of happy men.   Speculate to accumulate !

Offline Smoking joe

Sorry guys it appears i need to amend the review slightly to confirm that angelina is a non smoker.

Lz-129

Sorry guys it appears i need to amend the review slightly to confirm that angelina is a non smoker.

Which is probably why you couldn't smell it  :lol:

Offline Punter Griffin

She only smokes when she doesn't use enough lube. Tiddy boom!

I'll get my coat....

Belisknor

Don't see her price as an issue personally, I'm used to spending £200 per hour and to get anal to for £180 notes bloody bargain if you ask me  :D

As for Jaycee Plymouth she isn't half the girl she used to be have seen her so many times over the years but the last few times have been very poor by her standards plus she's using really thick condoms so can't feel fuck all, yes she's generous on time pay for 1 hour and get 2 hours all fucking is great value but think she's lost the edge as it's to mechanical now for my liking.

Angelina is back in Exeter on the 17 th so she tells me  :yahoo:   must admit her English is the one thing that puts me off booking her,  is it really that bad ?

Offline Punter Griffin

I'd still say is on the expensive side.

And I can't disagree more about JC, she's gives her all to her clients. I've been seeing her, as my regular, for a few years and never had her drop her service. But each to their own.

Lz-129

It is expensive!  However the service you get is extremely good! I can't afford this too often but every now and then I'll treat myself!

As for Her English, your not really going for conversation as such but tbh it's not that bad at all, quite cute infact!

vw

However the service you get is extremely good!
People remember good service much longer than how it looked or sounded.

Offline Smoking joe

Angelina is back in Exeter on the 17 th so she tells me  :yahoo:   must admit her English is the one thing that puts me off booking her,  is it really that bad ?

I wouldn't worry too much about the English, you are in very safe hands. I don't often notice who people look alike, but when I do it's usually quite perceptive... It occurred to me today, that with less make up on than in her pics, and with her tan and dark hair and dark eyes, that facially she is not dissimilar looking to Nicole sherzinger, which may sound like an odd comparison to make!? Anyone who has seen her notice it or am I talking out of my rear?

Lz-129

For some reason I likened her to Amy winehouse without the nose! Certainly extremely pretty

Offline Smoking joe

Just looked at Amy wine houses pics on google images,, clearly the dark hair colouring and tanned olive skin is similar, but poor Amy wrecked herself, some of those pictures are horrendous. I guess some people burn bright in life rather than just fade away.

Lz-129

Yes, towards the end she was awful, but it was as you say the skin tone and also her eyes! Maybe I am totally wrong (not the 1st time) but that's what I thought at the time

Offline Smoking joe

So she is a cross between a clean Amy winehouse and Nicole sherzinger then!  :drinks:

Lz-129

Offline Roth

So she is a cross between a clean Amy winehouse and Nicole sherzinger then!  :drinks:

Yep that's about right but in a good way.  :thumbsup: :rose: :thumbsup:

Offline Smoking joe

I recently secured a second meeting with angelina so thought i would bump my old review with the latest field report.

Booking made at short notice via text, fast comms throughout. I remembered the building from my previous visit,  and made my way to her door. Again met with a smile and hello before being pounced on for dfk. Finances sorted and i head for the shower. Maybe as its the second meet we were both a little more relaxed but lets be clear, she is absolutely stunning and has a fantastic body.

The meet starts with a pole dance but she keeps laughing kinda nervously, and the radio was playing songs in the back ground which didnt match the dance which made it quite fun. She then inserts a plug and continues the dancing before i can resist no more and grab hold of her.

What followed was some extreme debauchery including me getting to play with the plug with her, oral, fingers and rimming both ways followed by me popping by cow girl with her squating up and down on me while staring into my eyes, my god it was fantastic. I then took a back massage while we talked a little before i took a shower and left. As i say, a fantastic pse experience with a stunning girl, recommended without any hesitation!

Lz-129

I recently secured a second meeting with angelina so thought i would bump my old review with the latest field report.

Booking made at short notice via text, fast comms throughout. I remembered the building from my previous visit,  and made my way to her door. Again met with a smile and hello before being pounced on for dfk. Finances sorted and i head for the shower. Maybe as its the second meet we were both a little more relaxed but lets be clear, she is absolutely stunning and has a fantastic body.

The meet starts with a pole dance but she keeps laughing kinda nervously, and the radio was playing songs in the back ground which didnt match the dance which made it quite fun. She then inserts a plug and continues the dancing before i can resist no more and grab hold of her.

What followed was some extreme debauchery including me getting to play with the plug with her, oral, fingers and rimming both ways followed by me popping by cow girl with her squating up and down on me while staring into my eyes, my god it was fantastic. I then took a back massage while we talked a little before i took a shower and left. As i say, a fantastic pse experience with a stunning girl, recommended without any hesitation!

She is very, very good! She don't seem to say no to anything! And as you say a fantastic body with it!

Offline Roth

Nice!  :thumbsup: :dancegirl: :thumbsup: