Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Bella  (Read 989 times)

1 review(s) for Blonde__Bella (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline suttonporksword

Visited this one in city centre a few weeks ago, only posted review now as she is back and her profile is available again.

Wanted a quick lunchtime 30 mins and being based right in the centre of town (Britania) thought worth a visit.

Its not the girl pictured. She is about 3 dress sizes and about 10 years older, I have walked many a time before dont know why I didnt this time. Service wasnt great, and her mentioning she had done a 4 hour booking into the early hours the night before didnt really start the session off well. Shes not unnatractive its just the fact that she is hiding behind fake pics.

In fact its so bad i mistakenly booked her again (she changes the photos a fair bit) and only realised it was her when she opened the door (i know i should have known).....a sigh, roll of the eyes and I was off, you can fool me once...shame on you. fool me twice.........you....you cant fool me twice (GWB)

Funnily enough about a week after seeing her I had a really good punt in the same hotel and bumped into her in the lift, which was shared by some other people, nothing was said but pretty obvious I had been there to get a better time than had with her!!

Offline billyjo

Link?

Was it a Polish girl?

I only ask because I booked a Polish girl from that hotel a few weeks ago, think her name was Bella but cant be sure, when I walked into the room the girl was huge so I left.

Offline billyjo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just noticed she's got bareback on her likes list too  :vomit:

Think this was the girl I booked but no mention of bareback on her last profile unless I missed it.

If it's the same girl she's very large.

Offline suttonporksword

sorry forgot the link, yes shes bigger and she is dutch

Offline billyjo

sorry forgot the link, yes shes bigger and she is dutch

She's verified on aw and her profile states Polish nationality?