Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for a busty girl  (Read 1818 times)

Offline allaroundmyhat

Hello, I'm an expat brummie who's going to be back in brum o week on Sunday and would like to book a busty girl, I've exchanged emails with bigtitstasha and Tara sensual so they are both potentials (having a problem copying links on my phone) but at 150 p/h Tara may prove to be out my budget, anyone I am overlooking? Quite like the milfy types but not adverse to younger either as long as they are busty ;) hope some of you Birmingham punters can help (I will be in a car so areas not an issue although I will be based in north Birmingham, cheers guys

Offline PD101

Had an hour with bigtitstasha recently, and it was excellent. She is very down to earth and is very professional. OWO, RO, a few positions, a fantastic titfuck, good facial and then gave her a good pounding doggie style.

I did comment to her on the day tho that her photos are out of date. Face looks much older than 41, but the tits are bigger than her pics (a big +!), and still has a tight body.

I'd defo recommend, especially for a ton per hour

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline PD101

Beccablowsx is also on my HL if you like 'em busty, although they are slightly saggy by some accounts. From her profile, and a video on xhamster, she looks a right filthy sort, sounds right up my street!

Hawkwind71

The best one in Birmingham that I know:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Enhanced boobs but you can't tell.... amazing

Offline Razor Boy

Looked on xhamster for the vid jj but could not see it, do you have a link mate?

Offline Stapler

Looked on xhamster for the vid jj but could not see it, do you have a link mate?

Follow the links for Hotcakes under my post ^^

..S...

Offline Razor Boy

Hi Stapler, I must be being thick as I can't see the link to XHamster video there!  :crazy:

Offline Stapler

Click on Hotcakesss at the bottom of my post
Click on review 2 for beccablows/funbags
Link to vid is at the bottom of the thread

..S...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 04:04:08 pm by Stapler »

Offline PD101

Or just Google "xhamster beccablowsx"

broksonic

I have seen Tara a few times and can recommend her

Offline allaroundmyhat

Thanks, I've got some to think about now, I am tempted by Tara I must say but if I go for a cheaper option I could probably do another on my travels...hmmmmm

Offline Caratacus

Seen Tara last year. Nice enough woman but nowhere near as horny looking as her photos. Maybe a bit older too. She provided owo but it wasnt the best ive ever had. And her breasts, in my opinion, were too soft and 'squidgy'.

Offline Excalibur

Could have a look at Japenese Lily External Link/Members Only

Pretty vanilla but a great pair of natural female guns on a small frame. Ignore the warning, genuine girl.

Online Murphy54

Could have a look at Japenese Lily External Link/Members Only

Pretty vanilla but a great pair of natural female guns on a small frame. Ignore the warning, genuine girl.

Japanese lily who's nationality States Chinese?  :wackogirl:

tilt8890

Japanese lily who's nationality States Chinese?  :wackogirl:

:lol: She's a Philliphino

Cantgetenough

How about Tia or Terry at Blue Ice? 60 + 10 for OWO, if that's your thing; also Poppy on a Friday. All very obliging MILFs.