Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carly of Cardiff  (Read 6562 times)

24 review(s) for CarmenBrooke (20 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mil 34

Visited this girl last week and very impressed

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

She is based in tremorfa area of Cardiff but the new part not the ruff estate.
Really nice top floor apartment
The girl in the pictures is definitely the same person so no dissapointments.
She is extremely pretty and chatty and has a great body, really long legs with a few sexy tattoos

Her breasts are small but on her slim body they look great.
A great service with finishing with cim and great value at £120 per hour.
I will definitely be returning
Nice to find a Welsh girl who doesn't charge the earth

Offline Sky hunter

She need +eve feed back on AW. So how those who have no AW a/c can visit her?

Offline Mil 34

I suppose you will have to get some aw punts then and get positive feedback.
It's not building nuclear reactors mate, it's easy :D

Offline foreverhung

Q. CIM & OWO?   A. At discretion. I do ask that you be clean, with no lumps & bumps!

Lumps & Bumps??? Wonder if she means Lymph Nodes  :yahoo:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gazfrankos

Great report Mill 34,how many pops in an hour?

Offline Mil 34

I only did the one pop, but it was my third punt in as many days. I was a greedy git last week.
There was the option of two if I wanted it but I was fooked.
Dfk and RO was ok to. As I said a thought she was a great punt and when this months salary gets paid I will be going back for more.

Offline Gazfrankos

Got her booked for Saturday,if she's as good as your report then I'm in for a treat  :D

np500

If my efforts don't come off for Friday in Swansea I'm ringing her, she lives 3 miles from me and sounds like yards from ware I do my shopping. The Swansea punt would be the furthest I'd have traveled to take my shoes off and this one the nearest . Funny how shit happens sometimes !

Offline Mil 34

I hope your as pleased as I was.
Why are you wasting your time going into the wilderness of swansea when there's plenty going on closer to home. I would save the petrol money and time and visit a Cardiff based lady.
 :thumbsup:

np500

And if that goes tits up I've got 78 on my hot list to go through , sadly w b is fully booked Friday .

np500

I know, I just been trying to nail Carly down, more elusive than my wallet when the misses is around, but if not there's pleanty of choice locally , but you know what it's like when dead eyed dick gets a particular w g in his sights !

jtfm

Might have her for a week, 120 transnistian rubles is £1.17!

Offline Mil 34

Might have her for a week, 120 transnistian rubles is £1.17!

Ha ha love it.

Red that's why I had three punts last week. The one eyed monster took over my brain and after 2 punts not living up to my expectations I decided to see Carly.
That's me satisfied now for a little while. (Come on payday hurry up)

longballs

Tried to book her a couple of times but can`t find a mutually suitable date.   Bit of a shame as her prices have now gone up :(

Offline Mil 34

I haven't been back to see her for a while.
That's a bit of a bummer putting her prices up. She was great value at £120. Very similar to the EE girls. Surely her phone would be non stop at that price

Offline Swsnapper

Redevil who's caught your eye in Swansea?

np500

Caseyjo, seeing soon with WB , jessy bee, seen once , will be seeing again, Welsh barbie, will see in new year , franchesica fox , very nice, for a start . Thay say swanseas bad but those four + W B don't sound that bad to me !

Offline Swsnapper

Yeah I messaged Welsh barbie yesterday not had a response yet. Will check out those others although seen Casey and jessy profile before

Offline wholuvsubaby

Finally managed to meet up with Carly on the weekend. It was a wait that was well worth it.

She is pretty young girl with a fabulous figure, long slender legs and shapely pert ass.

Went for an hour, dfk, 2 pops, deep throat, CIM and reverse oral. She let me finger her whilst she was sat astride my face with my tongue playing with her clit until she climaxed.

did i mention the Deep throat? I ave had many experiences over the years and Carly's DT technique is up there with the best to the point of gagging and she appears to do something with her throat muscles that squeeze the head, the like of which i have never experienced before and extremely pleasurable.

2nd pop was proving a little more difficult that normal (nothing to do with her - she was fab) and she worked her magic to get the wind back in the little fella so that we could end with some ploughing.

great experience and I will be back once punting fund has recovered.

Offline charch

Yes, my 1st meet with her took a while to organise and she has become a favourite of mine.
Experience is similar just usually book 90 mins
Really great girl, and dropped her prices back to what they were as well.

np500

Nice one w l u b, I know she's great , but sadly she's the only girl in s. Wales who blocked me for living too close. But no hard feelings, I've Evan recomended her to others since, do like reading about her , bit like the sister in law you just can't touch !

dai1330

+1 here, met on the weekend, 90 mins, two pops and a full gfe from a sexy slim young lady, excellent.

longballs

Tried to book her just before xmas and she deleted the email without answering.

np500

Going by my experience with her and things that have been said by others ,  I'd say she can be hard work, but we all know she's good so just leave it a bit and try to catch her on a good day and I'm sure you'll enjoy her as others have at some point ?

longballs

Yep, she does look just my type (fit body and smallish tits). I tried again yesterday and she read the email but didn't reply which prompted my post. I'll possibly try once more nearer the appointment time as they were both quite advanced bookings which is my preference.

Offline PMAC123

Asian Hunter

Profile has disappeared?

Nope. Profile still up. It's been updated too. She going by the name of Cardiff Carly

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

longballs

Nope. Profile still up. It's been updated too. She going by the name of Cardiff Carly

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Increased her prices too!

Offline PMAC123

Oh right sorry I was just clicking the link in the OP. Thanks!

Randolph69

Carly can be hard to book but she's worth the effort imo. Very pretty girl who gives a great service.

I see from her fb that its 6 months since I saw her last, so I think it's time for another pop, so to speak

That's if I'm lucky.