Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Information breach at 56 Dean St Clinic  (Read 1084 times)

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

Indeed, I have just added a post to a thread about this clinic. Its why I always advise giving a false name, data breaches could occur with anyone sadly despite what they or others might say.

As one of the patients whose details have been revealed has said he hadn't told some people he was HIV positive and is very upset and says he cant trust that clinic anymore and I dont blame him, incompetent cunts. :thumbsdown:

Offline Anadin

Gave me a bit of a scare til I read the details still what a mistake to make and yeah I think I gave them my real name.  :scare:

« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 05:11:53 pm by Anadin »

Offline Boundless

Gave my a bit of a scare til I read the details still what a mistake to make and yeah I think I gave them my real name.  :scare:

Can't remember what name I gave last time at the GUM   :scare:but suspect that it was my real name.
Not any fucking more I won't!!  :scare:

Offline PLeisure

If ever there was justification for separate punting e-mail, mobile and 'John' pseudonym, this is it. Effin' full names and e-mails distributed. W.T.F.  :angry:

Offline Anadin

It's an NHS facility though, you really shouldn't need a pseudonym. If I actually had HIV I wouldn't expect to have to use my punting details to get treatment.