Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stevenage incall with Sexymissy  (Read 734 times)

1 review(s) for sexymissy@69 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Garden69

My first review - having been criticised by VW thought I'd better post ! Apologies if all aspects not covered but I'll try my best - suggest a review template might help here ?!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Oriental woman certainly older than the 28 years specified. In call in city centre not far from the train station and shopping area.

Pros
Attitude
Provided services listed
communication, though you get initial text on where to go and have to call again on arrival - standard practice these days

Cons

Parking - no free parking until after 6:30pm and before then also very busy
Older and plainer than expected - different woman each week ( a pro for some!)
Pic clearly generic and not of woman seen

Reason for rating

Although the service delivered was not bad I was disappointed that the WG was older than I had expected. I did actually enjoy the session but would not return.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Although the service delivered was not bad I was disappointed that the WG was older than I had expected.

What do you expect when you tolerate useless photos like this --------------- she could have been 90 for all you know.  :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Hertsgent

Par for the course in that location, had two early punts there (pre UKP knowledge) with another profile, with two different girls. I'm actually not so into oriental ladies I've realised, but would echo services delivered ok but not planning a return visit, so neutral I would agree.

First time I went I was greeted with a rather hairy fanny so was a bit of a stroll in the woods!

Offline sumertime

I reckon that this is the place I visited last year... some sort of chinese import agency!!! Girls change regularly.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35645.0

This year the "madam" appears to be running two orientals - lucky dip on what you get.  :thumbsdown: