Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommend best DFK around Birmingham City Centre please  (Read 1382 times)

Offline DesperateDan

Hi,
As subject, can you guys recommend who is the best DFKer in Birmingham.

Criteria being:

A lot of DFK. The more aggressive the better.
Pretty
Not fat
Under 25

Not too bother about other services as long as they are not mediocre.
Does anyone fit the bill?

Offline KidCandyShop

If you like a bit of aggressive DFK, fit and young than Emily 19 is your girl.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
 :hi:

Offline DesperateDan

Thanks.
Emily was in my shortlist, but from the reviews, I wasn't sure whether she was open mouthed fast tongue flicking or proper deep 'tongue down the throat' french kissing.
Can you clarify?

Offline War_Hawk

Elegant michelle will gladly DFK the life out of you. Shes on holiday at the moment but she will be back soon, just keep eye on her profile. External Link/Members Only

Edit: Sorry didn't see your requirement of being under 25, Michelle is about 30 but you won't be disappointed with her.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 11:52:59 am by War_Hawk »

Offline JEH7376

I would say Chardonnay, sorry, cant provide link from my phone.

Offline Juankerr

Offline JEH7376

I would say Chardonnay, sorry, cant provide link from my phone.

To the OP, I only just noticed the word 'aggressive', probably that wouldn't particularly describe chardonnay. I will say though her dfk is my favourite out of any girl I see which includes Michelle Independent or Pola both great kissers but for me chardonnay is even better.

Offline Juankerr

To the OP, I only just noticed the word 'aggressive', probably that wouldn't particularly describe chardonnay.
Fair comment, excellent kisser though.  :thumbsup:

Offline JEH7376

Yup- I talked myself into seeing her over the weekend as soon as I started thinking about it

Offline War_Hawk

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Chardonnay used to charge £100 for the hour? has she recently increased her prices?

Offline Juankerr

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Chardonnay used to charge £100 for the hour? has she recently increased her prices?
No it's always been £120 P/H

Offline War_Hawk

No it's always been £120 P/H

Oh ok I must have confused her with a different profile. Cheers Juan.  :thumbsup:

Westney

I'd like to know who provides this service too, you see 'GFE', (Girlfriend Experience) being offered, does this include FK, or indeed DFK. I'd like to know whether anyone has had the experience in a parlour, (Birmingham). I've never experienced it myself, most girls shy away from it, and it's understandable if you've got bad oral hygiene, but I pride myself in being healthy, (6 monthly check-ups). Perhaps if you were able to brush your teeth along with a shower pre-intimacy, it might do the trick! :crazy:

johnnyboy61

+1
I think Emily satisfies all your criteria. Earlier this week, if I still had my tonsils, she certainly would have been tickling them.

Offline denneboom

I'd like to know who provides this service too, you see 'GFE', (Girlfriend Experience) being offered, does this include FK, or indeed DFK. I'd like to know whether anyone has had the experience in a parlour, (Birmingham). I've never experienced it myself, most girls shy away from it, and it's understandable if you've got bad oral hygiene, but I pride myself in being healthy, (6 monthly check-ups). Perhaps if you were able to brush your teeth along with a shower pre-intimacy, it might do the trick! :crazy:

I have had the proper GFE with FK in Blue Ice. The first time was two years ago, and more recently with Poppy back in April.

Offline Juankerr

I'd like to know who provides this service too, you see 'GFE', (Girlfriend Experience) being offered, does this include FK, or indeed DFK. I'd like to know whether anyone has had the experience in a parlour, (Birmingham).
Try Ella or Lucy at the External Link/Members Only  :thumbsup: