Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RaquelBlonde ~ Birmingham  (Read 987 times)

29 review(s) for Luxury Blonde-Raquel (21 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sanjman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Raquel
£60 for 30min

Pros
Great comms
Nice clean spacious apartment and free nearby parking (depending on time visited)
Great looking girl, profile pics are a true likeness.
FK with some tongue action
Nice softly delivered OWO with CIM
No rush. In fact I left 5 mins earlier than I needed to but she offered to give massage or have a chat to use up the time if I wanted to.

Cons
None really for me. Those looking for DT and DFK may come away disappointed.

I would visit again

vw

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Raquel
£60 for 30min

Pros
Great comms
Nice clean spacious apartment and free nearby parking (depending on time visited)
Great looking girl, profile pics are a true likeness.
FK with some tongue action
Nice softly delivered OWO with CIM
No rush. In fact I left 5 mins earlier than I needed to but she offered to give massage or have a chat to use up the time if I wanted to.

Cons
None really for me. Those looking for DT and DFK may come away disappointed.

I would visit again
Sounds like one for my next visit to the Brum. 

longjon

this girl is lovely, seen her a few times, a bit pricey but shes lovely and would defiantly return again.

Offline Juankerr

« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 06:07:16 pm by Juankerr »

vw

this girl is lovely, seen her a few times, a bit pricey but shes lovely and would defiantly return again.
pricy?

Dodo

And who pray,would you direct us towards that is in the same league and is cheaper??? £60 hh & £100 ph

Offline dboy74

Which skanky barebacker are you fucking for £50 per hour then?  :sarcastic: