Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful Angel / Oxford  (Read 2156 times)

18 review(s) for _Angelika_ (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dingo1

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Centre of Oxford just off of a busy street, entrance not very discreet.  House very nicely presented with a very modern bathroom and huge shower.

Price: 100 for 1hr

Looks: Angelika is tall with heels, I'm 6' and nearly the same height as me.  Body very tonned with very soft, tanned skin.  She has a face that looks great in some lights but not in others but I was not disappointed.  She is certainly the girl in the photos.

The meet:
I was met at the door with a smile and a handshake, she was in blue underwear that really set off her tan.  I was led to the room, paperwork out of the way I was offered a drink which I accepted and I popped off to the bathroom to freshen up.

She was away for a while, maybe 6 or 7 minutes and I could hear her talking to another girl who actually came up before she did.  On her return everything started very well.

Constant DFK Which she seemed to enjoy and was happy to give, we moved to the bed and I need and she went straight down to OWO and her technique was fantastic; lots of tongue, shaft licking and reasonable deepthroat, she didn't even mind some gentle thrusting to get it a bit deeper.

After I prolonged session I returned the favour with RO which she seemed to enjoy but no climax.

She asked if she could put a consom on me but, as OWO, can be rear I asked for more OWO which she was more than happy to do but did state I couldn't finish in her mouth.

I didn't end up having sex with her as her hand and mouth were great and after we chatted for a while and she seemed very honest and warm.  Shower was offered and out the door I went.

She was very gentle, in her touches and this was probably the best GFE I've experienced.

Would I return: yes

Offline Lewis

I wonder if it was the same blue underwear that she had on when she saw me  :D

It's a shame she's moved out of the area already. She did say that she was off back to Poland soon, but no mention of Birmingham beforehand.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review, which follows Lewis's positive a few days ago.

It's a shame she's moved out of the area already

+1

Yes, I have some time off tomorrow and was hoping to get round to seeing her then.  :dash:
She wasn't here for long. I'll keep her on the hotlist and hope you comes back down here at some point.

Offline Dingo1

She said to me she's back to poland soon for a few weeks then back here again, said she was previously in Manchester but much prefers to be in oxford as the people are nicer so hopes to return.

I think it must have been the same underwear, I think the same as one of her profile pics.

Shame she's gone, not really much to choose from in Oxford at the moment! I tend to go to MK, despite the mixed reviews I really fancy trying HOD as their girls look fantastic.

Offline Cunning Punt

Good info. Thanks for that.

said she was previously in Manchester but much prefers to be in oxford as the people are nicer

Unsurprising :D  If that's true, Manchester's loss will be our gain.

Shame she's gone, not really much to choose from in Oxford at the moment!

It's usually is a desert, never mind "at the moment" ! Reading isn't that much better and nor is Slough, which is why I've nearly always gone to Harrow / Ealing area for my punts. MK a bit of trek for me, but something about agency parlours puts me off somehow.

I think it must have been the same underwear

I hope she at least WASHED them between the two punts! Hopefully she has more than one pair of kacks.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 09:34:11 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Cunning Punt

Oh dear. Typical Polish prossie - gets a couple of positive reviews, followed by an increase in bookings and then she puts her price up very rapidly.

She has gone back to Poland now and as she has changed her location to Oxford, so looks like she'll go back there when she comes back - as Dingo said.

Won't be going for an hour at £120, but may go for half-hour rate if it stays at £70. However, having a look at her pictures, she hardly seems a 'looker'.

Offline Dingo1

That a shame CP, I would have gone back at £100, Id prefer to drive to MK to goto HOD for the same money!!

Offline Lewis

However, having a look at her pictures, she hardly seems a 'looker'.

She looks far better in the flesh than in her photos.

Shame she's hiked her hourly rate up to £120. Unless that was just for when she was in Birmingham and forgot change it before pissing off to Poland and photo selling in Oxford.

Offline Lewis

Shame she's hiked her hourly rate up to £120. Unless that was just for when she was in Birmingham and forgot change it before pissing off to Poland and photo selling in Oxford.

I can confirm the £120 is her new hourly rate. I contacted her by txt at the weekend and although I've seen her before for £100 for the hour, she is now charging £120 regardless whether you've seen her before or not.

Oh well, that's one customer she's lost. Probably won't make any difference to her though. Gone are the days when a WG looked after her regulars.